Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from the disaster that was Joelmas, has she ever actually done anything for Joel? Joel is the one that buys her stuff or treats her to (freebie) spa days. Even the engagement was all about Carrie. She got him some rock that one time from Llandudno and a stuffed toy that had a fiver on. But has she ever actually done anything for him?
She lets him have sex with her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ha. So Carrie said she had no days off planned from crown jewels originally? And then suddenly is off Saturday?

Clearly she planned to just arrive in Canterbury on Sunday for the wedding. But anything for a freebie I guess

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The whole decor reminds me of those TikTok posts where people find their old Pinterest wedding inspo boards with outdated gimmicky ideas from 2010s, like different colour sneakers for bridesmaids or something.

Makes me wonder, how would this whole setup hold up if this exact same wedding was held in 2012 ish when she for sure wanted to get married for the first time? The dress would be ridiculed even more, I'm sure. It's like she is mentally torn between old Tumblr and "Fairy Magazine", ending up nowhere.

So she walked down the aisle whilst Tom sang an acoustic version of Dancing In The Moonlight… her favourite song. The table themes were theatre ghosts. The decor was made from (her?) books. And both the wedding and ‘hag do’ revolved around funfair rides/claw machines?? Oh and the theme of the wedding itself was Autumn in Summer. Soooo where were any aspects of Joel’s personalities/interests showcased at THEIR wedding?? Or anything to do with their relationship?? It just seems like it was a massive celebration of Carrie and all her favourite things

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
I'm so far behind I will never catch up. But when I first saw the dress, I actually thought she was in costume. 🥺🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Joel doesn’t look happy he's getting married (again 😅) to the love of his life. He looks smug.

The dress, well, what can I say? I like emerald green but I don’t understand how she looked at this dress and thought "That's the one" even more shocking that her mother was apparently imvolved as well. There’s supporting your child and there's, well, this mess.

Was anyone from Joels fam there at all? Very strange, it's not like they live on a different continent or something.

Reactions: 21
Just realised she had Buzz, Buddy and Max dress like Huey, Dewey and Louie…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That was me who said it was a Disney song, when I googled the lyrics it came up as the credit song for Disney’s Enchanted 🙈
I just saw that it was in the end of Enchanted! Of cooooourse it had to be something to do with a rEdHeAd PrInCeSs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Okay so from Divina’s tiktok that was shared by allthingsmontague, they had a legit wedding with a walk down the aisle and everything. So much for not wanting a “traditional” wedding even if they tried to be quirky with their outfits. I don’t get the gretna rush at all now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Joel doesn’t look happy he's getting married (again 😅) to the love of his life. He looks smug.
Smug is Joel's default setting, which is puzzling because literally no one wants anything he has, and no one is jealous of him in any way, shape, or form.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Smug is Joel's default setting, which is puzzling because literally no one wants anything he has, and no one is jealous of him in any way, shape, or form.
He's smug because he's legally bound to the Fletchers. He can now introduce himself as 'Tom Fletcher from Mcfly's brother in law'

• Haha
Okay so from Divina’s tiktok that was shared by allthingsmontague, they had a legit wedding with a walk down the aisle and everything. So much for not wanting a “traditional” wedding even if they tried to be quirky with their outfits. I don’t get the gretna rush at all now.
They managed to debunk their own story from the elopement, and it's mind boggling. To say you didn't want a "wedding", only to have one 6 months later is just weird. All I can figure is that they both have such a deep-seated need for attention that they had to have another performance, because that's all this weekend's events seemed to be. Everything they do is performative, they just don’t realize no one cares.

Reactions: 43
Literally NOTHING matches in this wedding. I get having the fletcher boys being involved in the wedding (they walked in front of Carrie, because she’s not like other girls so couldn’t have flower girls)
But their outfits? Surely you’d have them in shorts (if they must), tie/bow tie and hat that matches the groomsmen? Even get them brown vans like Joel. But not this

ETA I’ve only just noticed the bubble guns 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
He's smug because he's legally bound to the Fletchers. He can now introduce himself as 'Tom Fletcher from Mcfly's brother in law'
Which I get, but again, I don't know who he thinks he is impressing with that? I think you're right though, he never got over being excluded from that post-engagement Disney trip and was relentless until he got that "title" smh. I'm surprised he didn't change his name to Montague-Fletcher to really drive it home 😅

Reactions: 14
Literally NOTHING matches in this wedding. I get having the fletcher boys being involved in the wedding (they walked in front of Carrie, because she’s not like other girls so couldn’t have flower girls)
But their outfits? Surely you’d have them in shorts (if they must), tie/bow tie and hat that matches the groomsmen? Even get them brown vans like Joel. But not this

ETA I’ve only just noticed the bubble guns 🙄
I know he's just a child and it's not his fault, but I find Buzz insufferable 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.