Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate his confidence, I'd have hidden under my mom's skirt at his age rather than perform on a stage even if I loved singing. But at the same time, he's not a good singer based on the snippet I heard (it's not about age since there are very talented kids out there) so they might want to be careful with overly boosting his ego by letting him perform in public situations.
There's a fine line between healthy confidence which every kid should have and feel their parents support and getting an overly inflated ego which doesn't match actual talent/skills (Carrie anyone?).
Exactly this...they're hyping him up as some great wee musician, but he's not that talented! They either need to get him some proper music/singing lessons if that's what he want to do, or start to manage his expectations!

Reactions: 13
Literally NOTHING matches in this wedding. I get having the fletcher boys being involved in the wedding (they walked in front of Carrie, because she’s not like other girls so couldn’t have flower girls)
But their outfits? Surely you’d have them in shorts (if they must), tie/bow tie and hat that matches the groomsmen? Even get them brown vans like Joel. But not this

ETA I’ve only just noticed the bubble guns 🙄
It’s giving Alvin, Simon, Theodore…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh no! She had TerribleDanny Danny with a camera do the photos 😭
Which I bet is another freebie since surely Danny With The Bad Angle doesn’t take any money in exchange for being able to attend all kinds of events 😁 his photos certainly are nothing he should get paid for

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree he’s a piece of garbage, but every now and again he says something true. I also don’t think asking someone to define what a woman is should be a crime but that’s a conversation for a different thread.
What’s sick?

Reactions: 1
Now that would be unfortunate, but you aren't wrong. I just have a very hard time imagining Carrie as a mother, it's hard to picture her putting anyone else first tbh.
So do I, she seems very lazy and self-centered which doesn't really align with the exhausting job of raising a child. Unfortunately she seems like the type to have kids just to tick off a box on a to do list:
✅ Get engaged
✅ Get married
🔲 Reproduce
🔲 Be a mommy vlogger
🔲 Write a book pretending to be the first mother ever

Reactions: 26
Double bingo witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!View attachment 2366238
Amazing work😻😻. I'm still convinced we should also check there's a damn pumpkin because her dress looks a bit like one. 😹😹

Can't wait to see footage of Joel crying when Tom started singing. Full disclaimer: there is no mention anywhere of this happening, just an idea of mine. 😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My friend was going to have this until she read the words 😂

“So close but so far”
Exactly I don’t think she’s read them either?

We're so close to reaching that famous happy ending
Almost believing this one's not pretend
Let's go on dreaming, though we know we are
So close, so close, and still so far

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So do I, she seems very lazy and self-centered which doesn't really align with the exhausting job of raising a child. Unfortunately she seems like the type to have kids just to tick off a box on a to do list:
✅ Get engaged
✅ Get married
🔲 Reproduce
🔲 Be a mommy vlogger
All this, of course, is assuming she is able to get pregnant at the snap of her fingers, which not everyone is able to do. You are so right about her acting like the first mother ever, though. First pregnant woman, first mother, etc. It'll be "Omg, the baby just kicked! Can you believe it? This baby is already so special and loves me so much that he had to kick me and let me know!"

Reactions: 23
Which I get, but again, I don't know who he thinks he is impressing with that? I think you're right though, he never got over being excluded from that post-engagement Disney trip and was relentless until he got that "title" smh. I'm surprised he didn't change his name to Montague-Fletcher to really drive it home 😅
We don’t know that he hasn’t 🤣. That’s the next surprise
---
Amazing work😻😻. I'm still convinced we should also check there's a damn pumpkin because her dress looks a bit like one. 😹😹

Can't wait to see footage of Joel crying when Tom started singing. Full disclaimer: there is no mention anywhere of this happening, just an idea of mine. 😇😇
That one pic looked like a pumpkin in her dress. It was just a lighting thing but I prefer to think the dress is haunted.

Next time, we’ll have to add Joel sleeps 😆. I almost feel bad for him getting motion sickness at his own wedding. Surely this was a known issue before planning? As it was said earlier, it was all about her even to the detriment of others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
✅ Get engaged
✅ Get married
🔲 Reproduce
🔲 Be a mommy vlogger
She'll call the book something ridiculous like

'Carrie-ing Hope: Life as an Expectant Mother and How to Navigate Pregnancy'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
She'll call the book something ridiculous like

'Carrie-ing Hope: Life as an Expectant Mother and How to Navigate Pregnancy'
You should ask for dividends once the book is out, she'll 100% use this.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I cannot WAIT for the inevitable Q&A where she addresses stuff from here about her wedding.

Go on Carrie, here’s some ideas for you:

• why did you pick the ugliest wedding dress any of us have ever seen?

• why did you have a full blown wedding after stating you didn’t want one?

• why did you perform at your wedding after saying you didn't want it to be a performance?

• no seriously, why did you pick that dress????

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Literally NOTHING matches in this wedding. I get having the fletcher boys being involved in the wedding (they walked in front of Carrie, because she’s not like other girls so couldn’t have flower girls)
But their outfits? Surely you’d have them in shorts (if they must), tie/bow tie and hat that matches the groomsmen? Even get them brown vans like Joel. But not this

ETA I’ve only just noticed the bubble guns 🙄
They looks like they're in school uniform or something 😂
Why does nothing match or make sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.