Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't get over how they had the audacity to think people would want to read about their Gretna wedding in the magazine. Outside the bubble of her few stunt cast musicals she's not well known. And he is not known.

Reactions: 30
I still can't get over how they had the audacity to think people would want to read about their Gretna wedding in the magazine. Outside the bubble of her few stunt cast musicals she's not well known. And he is not known.
Especially when she swears her brothers name hasn't helped her career. He is the only reason magazine's are interested. Sure she's had some theatre lead roles, but so have hundreds of people. What makes her stand out is her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone else low key concerned for Edgar? Kitty must be lonely…
Don’t really know why you’d say that but I’m sure he’s fine tbh! Joel works for like an hour a day and they have a revolving door of every west end actor looking for a shower and a kip.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
After a couple of days of reading, I’ve finally caught up!! What an atrocious wedding. They are both such repulsive people…a match made in heaven.
It’s just a shame because way back when I used to genuinely quite like Carrie in like the Les Mis days and now I can’t stand her but am too invested in her shitshow sham of a marriage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a reminder but in the Gretna Greene magazine spread, Joel was introduced as a director

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I
After a couple of days of reading, I’ve finally caught up!! What an atrocious wedding. They are both such repulsive people…a match made in heaven.
It’s just a shame because way back when I used to genuinely quite like Carrie in like the Les Mis days and now I can’t stand her but am too invested in her shitshow sham of a marriage 😂
It's amazing how boring they both are yet we can't stop looking out for drama 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Their constant posting about people commenting on their love of Disney shows they read here.

(I say this as someone who enjoys going to Disney world/land. I’ve been to Paris 3 times (2 days each time) and Florida once for 7 days in my 38 years on this earth. And I feel like I’m privileged to have been able to do that. I’m a big believer in letting people enjoy things so when people criticise me for the things I like I don’t really care. But it obviously bothers them a lot!)

Reactions: 12
Joel’s reel about their hotel stay is shite. I’d kill for a few nights in a fancy hotel and he’s almost put me off, its astonishing how bad he is at advertising.
IMG_0272.png

Can’t even get a shot of a made bed ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2 lovely screenshots from Joel’s new tiktok… it’s the tagging of Tom & Gi..
Carrie’s posing next to the mat and Joel’s face at the end post drink made me want to regurgitate my breakfast.
IMG_2036.jpeg
IMG_2037.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The went to...Watford?!

Why is everything they do close, but not right.bmost influencers would get a fancy London hotel, they get Watford

I've yet to see anything they do or get for free that's not budget or cheap

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The went to...Watford?!

Why is everything they do close, but not right.bmost influencers would get a fancy London hotel, they get Watford

I've yet to see anything they do or get for free that's not budget or cheap
I guess there's an A-list of desirable influencers to give your freebies out to, and a B-list, and a C-list ... and then Carrie & Joel?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny that you guys should bring up Edgar because she just posted these!!

(Still more affectionate than she is to her husband)

IMG_1665.jpeg
IMG_1666.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 lovely screenshots from Joel’s new tiktok… it’s the tagging of Tom & Gi..
Carrie’s posing next to the mat and Joel’s face at the end post drink made me want to regurgitate my breakfast. View attachment 2383729View attachment 2383730
A Christmas present from Tom and Gi but there’s a “congratulations” note with chocolates. They definitely said it was a wedding trip. I’ve never seen a buffet with sushi like that. The whole buffet part was a bit nauseating with the jerky filming.
Since it wasn’t gifted they could have just kept it PRIVATE. I’m guessing this is an effort to build up their influencer cred?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.