Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% believe it's a magazine deal and I personally CAN'T WAIT! Readers will speak their minds and Joel and Carrie will inevitably react poorly (hopefully a catastrophic Instagram live from Joel's dressing room, and some misspelled IG stories or Twitter X posts)... Looking forward to it witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I 100% believe it's a magazine deal and I personally CAN'T WAIT! Readers will speak their minds and Joel and Carrie will inevitably react poorly (hopefully a catastrophic Instagram live from Joel's dressing room, and some misspelled IG stories or Twitter X posts)... Looking forward to it witches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last time they announced a magazine spread, Carrie was absolutely spiraling that week. She ranted, she called the police over an Instagram account, she seemed completely off. I think part of that is the fear of public reactions and that people outside of tattle might say negative things about her. Will be interesting if she’s more relaxed this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Last time they announced a magazine spread, Carrie was absolutely spiraling that week. She ranted, she called the police over an Instagram account, she seemed completely off. I think part of that is the fear of public reactions and that people outside of tattle might say negative things about her. Will be interesting if she’s more relaxed this time.
Oh was that the week of the infamous THERE IS NO DRAMA. That was so unhinged. And was that when Joel did a live from his dressing room too? An utterly batshit time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
PREPARE TO STAND DOWN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'd be shocked if the comments are anything but negative. Especially towards her and her dress.

She also runs the risk of going viral or being a meme

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saying it now- if we get real news of a magazine spread I'll make a bingo card

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Saying it now- if we get real news of a magazine spread I'll make a bingo card
Things to add

- Carrie has a rant on her Instagram stories
- Carrie leaves rude and defensive comments
- Carrie/Joel find a way to blame tattle
- Joel does another dressing room live and argues with people midshow again
- Joel acts like he's a big shot celebrity being harassed
- the police are called
- Carrie pretends she's being stalked

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I know this is yesterday’s news but I honestly can’t think of ANYONE I know who has this trio of preferences. Family, friends, family of friends… curious if this is actually a thing. Or if it’s a Disney adult thing? I know one true die hard Disney adult but she doesn’t like Halloween or Starbucks. I think this is a case of Carrie finding people like her by Instagram suggesting reels and thinking it’s “everyone”.
ngl I actually do know someone who has this exact trio of preferences...but she’s a bit of a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this is yesterday’s news but I honestly can’t think of ANYONE I know who has this trio of preferences. Family, friends, family of friends… curious if this is actually a thing. Or if it’s a Disney adult thing? I know one true die hard Disney adult but she doesn’t like Halloween or Starbucks. I think this is a case of Carrie finding people like her by Instagram suggesting reels and thinking it’s “everyone”.
I don't either but, liking Starbucks is pretty common. Like millions of people do. So the odds of a Disney fan and Halloween fan liking it is pretty high.

Liking Starbucks is about as common as shopping in tesco or asda

Reactions: 8
And she won't be able to delete comments she doesn't like.

I agree with the person that said that it's odd for Carrie not to post anything about her wedding. She doesn't have to post a million photos, just something to express how happy she is about marrying again the love of her life, the best man she ever met.
This is the thing: I get they are already married, but she hasn't even posted saying what a beautiful day they had, how happy they are, how much they enjoyed getting everyone together to share that joy with blah blah blah. Nothing. She went straight to sharing stories from her dressing room about snacks - if you only casually viewed her Instagram you'd have no idea it happened...

Reactions: 26
I don't either but, liking Starbucks is pretty common. Like millions of people do. So the odds of a Disney fan and Halloween fan liking it is pretty high.

Liking Starbucks is about as common as shopping in tesco or asda
Though there's definitely your normal run of the mill 'I get starbucks' person and the slightly intense Starbucks fans who make up special complex orders and make having special edition starbucks cups part of their personality.

She 100% read here when we said that everything she does looks ugly and she's taking the piss with the "London is magic" story, right? RIGHT??? She can't be serious about this

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Things to add

- Carrie has a rant on her Instagram stories
- Carrie leaves rude and defensive comments
- Carrie/Joel find a way to blame tattle
- Joel does another dressing room live and argues with people midshow again
- Joel acts like he's a big shot celebrity being harassed
- the police are called
- Carrie pretends she's being stalked
- Stages a photoshoot (or even a THIRD wedding, lol) in a proper, traditional dress
- Misses a load of shows
- Joel tries to claim he's been hacked again as some sort of distraction

Reactions: 9
How long into the relationship do you think Joel tried to get verified 🤣 just shows he's in this for the wrong reasons

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh this thread has unlocked a deep memory of mine. I had the BIGGEST crush on Richard Fleeshman when I was at school. I used to watch him in Coronation Street 🤦
So much so that I decorated my french book in all pictures of him and even wrote a letter to him 😂
I never received a reply! He then left the soap and I was beside myself 💔
Catching up still but me too! When he went emo in corrie teenage me was like 🫠🫠🤤🤤

• Haha
  • Heart
Was he doing the funky chicken in the middle of that?

What's the significance of the timed fast pass favours? I thought the timed detail was going to differ by person or relate to a feature of their wedding. What an odd wedding favour.

How grabby that Carrie encourages gifts from fans. Is this standard in the industry?
For some reason I can't picture her co-stars receiving consumables and toiletries. Maybe teddies or small collectables but at least you wouldn't be encouraging that tat (unless you're akin to Carrie), have little interest in keeping it and can easily offload them to others/charity. It's not like Carrie can't afford her own face scrub and Lush products 😳

Knowing how weird and obsessive some fans can be I'm not sure I'd want to use food or toiletries gifted from them or encourage it on my social media.
It’s probably already been said but there’s no way she touches the food/toiletries - she posts thank yous to encourage more gifts but she won’t go near those type of products.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.