Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see that they referred to Tom & Gi as "our brother and sister" in the caption for that video 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Because Edgar’s ✨NoTLikEOtHErCaTS✨

I love this picture. The bride looks a bit like Amy that Tom was in love with on Strictly. Look how he’s looking at her 😅😆
🤣💀🤣
Thought exactly the same when I saw the picture earlier today. Had to look at the bride twice to make sure it wasn't (in his own words) Tom's partner 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Grove hotel is considered fairly posh, it's in the countryside adjacent to Watford rather than Watford itself 😁

It hosted a Nato summit the other year:

Still annoying that these two got to stay there, courtesy of Tom. It's not very far from where the Fletchers user to live. I don't know where the current Fletcher residence is, Radlett?

Did you see that they referred to Tom & Gi as "our brother and sister" in the caption for that video 🤢
No Neck's reaction to finally being a Fletcher*...

*Only took him 8 years of ignored DMs from #HisWife and 2 weddings 🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A Christmas present from Tom and Gi but there’s a “congratulations” note with chocolates. They definitely said it was a wedding trip. I’ve never seen a buffet with sushi like that. The whole buffet part was a bit nauseating with the jerky filming.
Since it wasn’t gifted they could have just kept it PRIVATE. I’m guessing this is an effort to build up their influencer cred?
I felt sick, the film was so shaky. Also, I have no idea what the food was as they scanned across it so quickly. Good job it wasn’t #gifted as it was a tit advert for it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
never forget the hideous vest and pants set that Joel insists on wearing under his costume and which shows every lump and bump - he's "shown it off" on several lives now :sick:
Why did you have to remind me again? I had just gotten over the trauma after seeing screenshots of the last live he did with those tight undergarments.

I wish people would post those pics covered by spoiler so we can just scroll down and ignore without ever seeing them. 😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone should send Joel's tweets in to that account for them to post lol
---
He was, he appeared in one of Em Kingston's photos :)
This is Carrie looking genuinely happy

The difference when with Joel is stark!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.