Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did Tom and Gi give Carrie and Joel a hotel stay for Christmas?? That seems so weirdly impersonal, it feels like they didn’t really know what to get Joel, this guy who’d been in Carrie’s life for half a year but oh yeah, was already engaged to her, so they couldn’t not give him a gift, and this was all they could think of

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't stand her wedding band - next to her engagement ring, it just looks masculine and mismatched!

That's all. That's the tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did Tom and Gi give Carrie and Joel a hotel stay for Christmas?? That seems so weirdly impersonal, it feels like they didn’t really know what to get Joel, this guy who’d been in Carrie’s life for half a year but oh yeah, was already engaged to her, so they couldn’t not give him a gift, and this was all they could think of
Oh i dunno, it's an alright gift to get them to go away

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lack of Edgar content mentioned on Tattle. Carrie all of a sudden posts about Edgar. Carrie’s lack of going on about her car/driving mentioned on Tattle. And now she’s posted this 🤔

IMG_1670.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Riveting stuff. This is something you say as a passing comment to a colleague.

bleeping hell the car parks busy, I drove around four times because I couldnt find a right space”

Whyyy do people think this is interesting. Big 2010 putting “Eating crisps” on your Facebook status energy

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Lack of Edgar content mentioned on Tattle. Carrie all of a sudden posts about Edgar. Carrie’s lack of going on about her car/driving mentioned on Tattle. And now she’s posted this 🤔

View attachment 2385413
I mean her car is new enough and expensive model enough that it almost certainly has a self park button. My car does, and it is almost 11 years old. You push the button while near a space and it goes "bing" if it will be able to get into it, and then it tells you what to do with the pedals while it spins the steering wheel and gets into the most ludicrously tight spaces. It's amazing. If she somehow doesn't have that in her almost brand new top end model car then it will certainly have bleepy sensors and camera(s), learn to use them petal.

But yeah. Tell me you are reading Tattle about yourself without telling me you are reading Tattle about yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think Carrie wants to post at all really but she relies on the income and gifts/presents generated from it. So she can't really stop altogether.

But I think that's why the content is super dull. She's trying to minimise what people say about her on here. Imo anyway.

Joel on the other hand is desperate for any scrap of attention he can get.

Reactions: 21
I think it's hilarious how Danny's sister got the whole band at her wedding, Carrie got her brother doing a dodgy duet with her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't think Carrie wants to post at all really but she relies on the income and gifts/presents generated from it. So she can't really stop altogether.

But I think that's why the content is super dull. She's trying to minimise what people say about her on here. Imo anyway.

If she doesn't want to share her life online anymore then fine, that's up to her
However if that's the case then she shouldn't call herself an influencer, her theatre bios shouldn't mention her social media, she should not get freebies and gifts etc

Reactions: 18
She definitely still reads here and I’m quite sure she also still posts from time to time. I know she now uses insta as her main means of replying to us, but there is no way she can sit on her hands all the time while reading here :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she doesn't want to share her life online anymore then fine, that's up to her
However if that's the case then she shouldn't call herself an influencer, her theatre bios shouldn't mention her social media, she should not get freebies and gifts etc
And shouldn't get cast on the strength of her social media presence

Reactions: 14
Be careful Carrie, your husband doesn’t like it when people can’t park properly! He might have to post a whole rant about you if you’re not careful!
#wifecantpark #divorce #rant #notcouplegoals

• Haha
Reactions: 57
100%!!!! This morning again No Neck has reshared in his stories a reel posted by Tom yesterday about his son being on stage with his band 🙄🤡🙄...Freebie stil had not at the time (Hello Freebie 👀👋😂) #CreepyUncleAlert #MyUncleThisOgre #HelpMyUncleIsShrek
🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This tbh. The Spanish say you can't get along with both God and the devil.
Carrie wants to have it all: she wants to make money being an influencer, but she also whines about boundaries and lack of privacy. If she's such a talented MT actor and writer, I'm sure she'd have no problem continuing to make a ton of money with that and just keep her social media minimal and stop with subscribers content and sponsored and gifted crap.
Just post occasionally on social media like any self respecting MT actor does and keep your life private. No one will have anything to talk about, tattle threads will become silent and slow again. But she craves the attention and then pretends to complain about it.

Reactions: 21
If she spent her time on Tattle and social media on training and self improvement her career could be very different.

But that would take effort

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.