Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They hired her for her voice, but don't show it in the promo. Bizarre marketing strategy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joel on the live talking about the morbid dead people place settings. ‘That’s Carrie’s thing. I’ll leave her to talk about that’

Nice swerve Joel because I can’t wait to see how she explains using real life tragedies as a source of weird wedding entertainment.
I find this so bizarre, because almost any wedding I've been to with table names has been something that the COUPLE enjoy (places they've visited, musicians, etc). Just shows they've had zero experiences together.

Reactions: 27
I find this so bizarre, because almost any wedding I've been to with table names has been something that the COUPLE enjoy (places they've visited, musicians, etc). Just shows they've had zero experiences together.
Or maybe it is to let everyone know how dead their relationship already is...🤷‍♀️😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks quite different in those video clips to her posed photos 😳

The wavy brunette hair is infinitely more flattering (even if she does look like Gi). Her orange mop looks really thin and that missing wedge is alarming.

Reactions: 11
never forget the hideous vest and pants set that Joel insists on wearing under his costume and which shows every lump and bump - he's "shown it off" on several lives now :sick:
I think every actor at Hamilton wears that under their costume, it helps reduce the wear/tear and smell on them. But it just looks especially off on Shrek!

Reactions: 15
I think every actor at Hamilton wears that under their costume, it helps reduce the wear/tear and smell on them. But it just looks especially off on Shrek!
The rest of the cast are considerably fitter and in shape, have you seen their insane dance skills :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I know Mikayla who plays Sven in frozen has to wear the full gear under her costume for that reason

Reactions: 9
The rest of the cast are considerably fitter and in shape, have you seen their insane dance skills :D
I took my goddaughter to see it and I was blown away by the dancing, it was incredible! I wish I could move even half as gracefully as that 😅

Reactions: 3
Joel on the live talking about the morbid dead people place settings. ‘That’s Carrie’s thing. I’ll leave her to talk about that’

Nice swerve Joel because I can’t wait to see how she explains using real life tragedies as a source of weird wedding entertainment.
---

No need. Think Carrie was proud of herself enough for both of them.
Carrie did it to be “quirky” I would bet. “Hehe I’m so different and not like the other brides…my theme is DEAD PEOPLE.🤪🤪🤪🤪 cause I’m quirky and love death and Halloween and morbid things 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Imagine this with actors who died fairly recently and it sounds deranged “You’re at the Carrie Fisher table. It’s next to the Alan Rickman table. If you see the Chadwick Boseman table you’ve gone too far”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Today Tom has shared a never seen before picture from is new #BROTHER No Neck...
Screenshot_20230816_224104_Instagram.jpg
🤡😂🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I just don’t get it. It’s good he’s confident and comfortable about his body (well… good for him at least) but if Cazza (or any other WE actor for that matter) did a backstage chatty live in her undercrackers you’d think she’d lost it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I just don’t get it. It’s good he’s confident and comfortable about in body (well… good for him at least) but if Cazza did a backstage chatty live in her undercrackers you’d think she’d lost it.
I don’t think it’s confidence. I think it’s a mixture of absolute arrogance and lack of boundaries or manners. He’s so gross.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.