Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long into the relationship do you think Joel tried to get verified 🤣 just shows he's in this for the wrong reasons
Oh Joel is a 100% clout chaser. Too much evidence to be anything other. Mcflys sister is the perfect accessory

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s probably already been said but there’s no way she touches the food/toiletries - she posts thank yous to encourage more gifts but she won’t go near those type of products.
Do you reckon? She strikes me as exactly the type of person who would eat/use them! What would be the point in hinting to her fans that they're her favourites and giving shout outs to fans who gift her those things?

I guess packets of branded factory sealed sweets from teenage girls don't seem that risky. I have no idea if Lush put tamper-proof seals on their items or that Apricot branded scrub she was on about. I think I'd still feel uncomfortable using it just in case.

I thought she was encouraging fans to bring some kind of specific cake to the stage door last year, a cream cheese frosted cinnamon bun or similar? That sounds very much like she intended to eat them and I'm sure she made posts about doing so.

Reactions: 18
I thought she was encouraging fans to bring some kind of specific cake to the stage door last year, a cream cheese frosted cinnamon bun or similar? That sounds very much like she intended to eat them and I'm sure she made posts about doing so.
Was this the Cinnamon Social from Ole and Steen? I used to work round the corner and there was an O&S on the same road as her theatre - our head of department used to buy one for the office to share every Wednesday... they are tasty but so expensive 😅 so wouldn't be surprised if it was these - anything to save a few squids haha 🤑

Reactions: 4
Was this the Cinnamon Social from Ole and Steen? I used to work round the corner and there was an O&S on the same road as her theatre - our head of department used to buy one for the office to share every Wednesday... they are tasty but so expensive 😅 so wouldn't be surprised if it was these - anything to save a few squids haha 🤑
It sounds like it could've been 😋 I think I only saw it on here, I didn't realise it was a social media craze but that would make sense with Carrie.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry if this is really obvious, but I had a thought the other day.
We know that Cazza was in a very vulnerable state when she got with Shreksy, but I’m not sure she had a clear intention of finding the nearest desperate mug and marrying them.

She gets so obsessed with things easily, then bored after a few weeks (I was thinking about the car/driving she seems to have cast that aside), maybe she spoke to Joel at that theatre thing, went out on a date and genuinely got obsessed with it all. It was obviously intense with him moving in on the first date etc.
She might have got all caught up in it, probably more as a distraction, but actually really liked him, then got bored after a few weeks, but he was just there.
So then she’s done with it but now has a clinger who’s a constant source of praise and she either likes that or can’t be arsed/motivated to end things and just goes with it.
Then here we bloody are.

So what I’m trying to suggest is that she didn’t want any of this at all and hasn’t for a very long time, but just finds it easy?

I’m sure someone has said this before, but I just hadn’t seen it that way.

Reactions: 30
This is the thing: I get they are already married, but she hasn't even posted saying what a beautiful day they had, how happy they are, how much they enjoyed getting everyone together to share that joy with blah blah blah. Nothing. She went straight to sharing stories from her dressing room about snacks - if you only casually viewed her Instagram you'd have no idea it happened...
Especially not from seeing her dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how this forum gets sidetracked into completely off topic debates every once in a while.

My contribution to the discussion is that I used to think crocs were super ugly but recently I saw a sort of suede/loafer esque pair that did look nice, and comfy. Which opened me up to the idea of wearing crocs.
Bit late to the off topic Croc discussion party but I have a pair of beige crocs that have leopard print fur inside and they are the comfiest thing I own, they're fab.
My partner when we met hated crocs and would forever take the piss out of me for wearing them, until she joined a theatre company in Running Wardrobe and literally all the wardrobe techs wear black crocs because they're the comfiest shoes going

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We know that Cazza was in a very vulnerable state when she got with Shreksy, but I’m not sure she had a clear intention of finding the nearest desperate mug and marrying them.

She gets so obsessed with things easily, then bored after a few weeks (I was thinking about the car/driving she seems to have cast that aside), maybe she spoke to Joel at that theatre thing, went out on a date and genuinely got obsessed with it all. It was obviously intense with him moving in on the first date etc.
She might have got all caught up in it, probably more as a distraction, but actually really liked him, then got bored after a few weeks, but he was just there.
So then she’s done with it but now has a clinger who’s a constant source of praise and she either likes that or can’t be arsed/motivated to end things and just goes with it.
Then here we bloody are.

So what I’m trying to suggest is that she didn’t want any of this at all and hasn’t for a very long time, but just finds it easy?

Very good point. I think this and the pressure to be married by 30 would make sense. I do think she got caught up in it all

Reactions: 8
Bit late to the off topic Croc discussion party but I have a pair of beige crocs that have leopard print fur inside and they are the comfiest thing I own, they're fab.
My partner when we met hated crocs and would forever take the piss out of me for wearing them, until she joined a theatre company in Running Wardrobe and literally all the wardrobe techs wear black crocs because they're the comfiest shoes going
I had a similar experience. Never thought I’d own a pair but it was a friend at Fashion Week in NYC who brought me over to the dark side. But only for specific situations. I’m not going out and about with them on.
---
Very good point. I think this and the pressure to be married by 30 would make sense. I do think she got caught up in it all
Just think, if he had never moved in that night!!

Reactions: 5

Then here we bloody are.

She says she wants kids. Maybe she'll ditch Joel once the kids are school age? Get him to help with the kids until it gets a bit easier - then bye bye. She's well off. She owns her house. She'll be absolutely fine in a divorce. She'll get her wish of not being an old mum and has a huge support system to look after the kids while Carrie searches for Oli v.2

Reactions: 7
this is exactly why many artists aren’t allowed to consume any homemade cakes etc from fans. Fans who bake their favourite actors / musicians food have put some WEIRD SH*T in it over the years.

i could go into details but… you can probably use your imaginations
If you’ve ever seen the movie Midsommar….
You’d know NEVER to eat home baked goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If there is a magazine spread, can we do a Tattle live viewing party, where we all log on at the same time (with snacks!) and read it together? and provide quality (thanks for your) FEEDBACK!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Carrie seems too cheap to get a divorce. I feel like she would only think of the potential financial loss

Reactions: 9
Joel on the live talking about the morbid dead people place settings. ‘That’s Carrie’s thing. I’ll leave her to talk about that’

Nice swerve Joel because I can’t wait to see how she explains using real life tragedies as a source of weird wedding entertainment.
---
Which Oliver never did for Carrie.
No need. Think Carrie was proud of herself enough for both of them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.