Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie seems like the least likely person to road trip anywhere. Her holidays have been Disney, Disney, Disney, resort, resort, Icelandic resort with planned outings. And Rome, where they did the Colosseum and then ate their way around! She is so unadventurous. Look how they reacted when their day in Paris (the captial of France!!!) didn't go to plan. How would they cope with traffic/diversions/enjoying a place and not wanting to leave?! They'd be demanding dividends from every state they crossed!!
Walking around Epcot is the closest she'll get to a road trip!!
Yeah as a Canadian Brits always underestimate the size of North America. They dont realize how many hours it takes to road trip. To them an hours drive is a long one. Like driving to a city in the next province over is over 8 hrs. To drive from where I am to the capital city of Canada is over 30hrs. Its the same in the us. She would balk at the distance

Reactions: 15
"I love paying money just to see an influencer holding bitten food in front of the camera."
- No one ever 🙄

Seriously, why does she think that's the kind of content paying subscribers want to see? If I want to see food and sweets, I can just go stand in a supermarket?
Oh no! What if she has some feeder fetish fans that pay her behind the scenes to eat cake!. If Eugenia coooney has ones paying her to move boxes, I wouldnt be surprised if Care bear didnt have some fetish fans behind the scenes. After all whoever would pay for subscriber stories would have to be more of a super fan than usual

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah as a Canadian Brits always underestimate the size of North America. They dont realize how many hours it takes to road trip. To them an hours drive is a long one. Like driving to a city in the next province over is over 8 hrs. To drive from where I am to the capital city of Canada is over 30hrs. Its the same in the us. She would balk at the distance
Absolutely! I did do a part-road trip in the US for my honeymoon and when we got on the first interstate, the sat Nav said "stay on this road for 200miles" and we were like 'one road for 200 miles??!'

I think all the DLP stuff is to throw us off the scent... It'll be a different Disney. Probably gifted and that's why she's trying to distract so people don't realise and contact companies, esp after CakeGate.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yeah the idea that Carrie would go on any holiday that involves significant self planning is hilarious, least of all a road trip.
I’m guessing it’s either a Disney cruise as others have said, or California Disney
I reckon it will be one of the virgin voyages that they are giving out to any influencer over 20k followers it seems

• Sick

View attachment 2378233
It definitely was Maple
I like to think it was changed before publication as we all took the piss out of the name here and she realised just how ludicrous it sounded.
I mean if you compare the name Maggie to the usual stupid character names in her books it’s such a departure from Sunny Shine and Derek Pear or whatever his name was.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Disney adults are just weird. I genuinely cannot think of anything worse than travelling 9 hours on a plane, to walk around an overpriced theme park in the horrible humidity or pissing rain, queuing for hours for one ride or paying $50 for a Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream, kids screaming and crying everywhere, queuing to meet someone dressed up in a costume. The list is endless. There are so many beautiful places that could be visited if one has that luxury. I can understand doing Disney once for the experience but doing it ALL the time, again and again, when you could be visiting different parts of the world? bleeping bizarre.

I unfortunately don’t have the luxury of being able to go abroad (disabled child that can’t fly), it physically pains me to watch people like her go to Disney again and again.
🤣🤣🤣 I'm just catching up but you sell the place so well! 😁😁😁

Cheers Judith Chalmers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They might be going to one of the Asian Disney’s but I can’t see them being able to cope with the culture shock if they found Paris overwhelming

Reactions: 18
Because we know Carrie and JoJo read here (hi guys!) Hong Kong Disney isn't that good, I recommend Tokyo DisneySea if you're going to Asia. Cheers!

• Haha
I like to think it was changed before publication as we all took the piss out of the name here and she realised just how ludicrous it sounded.
I mean if you compare the name Maggie to the usual stupid character names in her books it’s such a departure from Sunny Shine and Derek Pear or whatever his name was.
I'm secretly hoping that Waterstones clap back and say "hmmm the copy we have here has Maple?" and she looks a berk for not knowing the names of the characters in the books she pretends to write!

Can't understand why she would not just get her literary agent or publisher to get on to them and ask them to retweet the correct names if she's that bothered. Maybe we are building up to a new eruption on twatter/x!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s continuing her trend of ‘things I consume’ on her subscriber stories…

View attachment 2379341
1. Why does she urgently need coffee? From what work, from what exertion? From the effort of keeping NNS at a distance at night in order not to have to sleep with him?

2. Furthermore, I am – as always – genuinely in shock at how unsightly every single one of her photos is. Not that everything needs to be perfectly placed and made homogeneous with filters (we're over that, I'd argue) but boy, she really has no sense of aesthetics whatsoever. And, on top of that, the damn emojis. This is her job, for crying out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Next Q&A she does, someone needs to ask her (under the guise of being a fan) if the stuff she posts on her subscriber stories are worth the subscription. I wanna see how she sells it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1. Why does she urgently need coffee? From what work, from what exertion? From the effort of keeping NNS at a distance at night in order not to have to sleep with him?

2. Furthermore, I am – as always – genuinely in shock at how unsightly every single one of her photos is. Not that everything needs to be perfectly placed and made homogeneous with filters (we're over that, I'd argue) but boy, she really has no sense of aesthetics whatsoever. And, on top of that, the damn emojis. This is her job, for crying out loud.
I've been thinking that for AGES!! It's fine if your life doesn't look aesthetically pleasing (the whole instagram vs. reality is REAL) and she doesn't have to pump out perfect content all the time but people are paying for her ugly ass pictures???? Nothing she does ever looks pretty lol

Reactions: 20
I'm secretly hoping that Waterstones clap back and say "hmmm the copy we have here has Maple?" and she looks a berk for not knowing the names of the characters in the books she pretends to write!

Can't understand why she would not just get her literary agent or publisher to get on to them and ask them to retweet the correct names if she's that bothered. Maybe we are building up to a new eruption on twatter/x!
She wants all the people who saw the post to recognise her as the ‘author’ and follow her that’s why.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I've been thinking that for AGES!! It's fine if your life doesn't look aesthetically pleasing (the whole instagram vs. reality is REAL) and she doesn't have to pump out perfect content all the time but people are paying for her ugly ass pictures???? Nothing she does ever looks pretty lol
Including her own wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 I'm just catching up but you sell the place so well! 😁😁😁

Cheers Judith Chalmers
Only made worse by those families with an ITINERARY... "Cmon kids, Captain Hook now, Winnie the Pooh by the lake, then RUUUN for fast pass Peter Pan in 15 minutes.. GO GO GO!!!... And by the way STOP CRYING AND START HAVING FUN YOU LITTLE SH*TS"
I've seen a fair few miserable kids sobbing their way around the happiest place in the world 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.