Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man I wish people who bought presents for rich celebrities just gave the money to worthwhile causes instead

Reactions: 48
God I hope she does voice over work better than she youtubes. Imagine that shouty aggressive voice in your ear

Screenshot_20230814_164834_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
And some poor woman who sent a water bottle years ago?

Besides the cost of Disney items, shipping from the US is really expensive! I really hope it’s a PR person. Do we know her shoe size from posts or is it something she’d have to share? Either way, some of us just live with not having everything we want.
So some fan from the US happened to know Carrie's shoe size AND sent her the exact item that *got lost* in shipping? What a load of bullshit coincidence!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ohh this thread has unlocked a deep memory of mine. I had the BIGGEST crush on Richard Fleeshman when I was at school. I used to watch him in Coronation Street 🤦
So much so that I decorated my french book in all pictures of him and even wrote a letter to him 😂
I never received a reply! He then left the soap and I was beside myself 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahahhahaa the fact that she changed it without mentioning it at all goes to show how intentional that ‘freshly fingered, lol, OOPS, totally meant gingered 🤪’ story was

IMG_1652.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know this is yesterday’s news but I honestly can’t think of ANYONE I know who has this trio of preferences. Family, friends, family of friends… curious if this is actually a thing. Or if it’s a Disney adult thing? I know one true die hard Disney adult but she doesn’t like Halloween or Starbucks. I think this is a case of Carrie finding people like her by Instagram suggesting reels and thinking it’s “everyone”.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.