Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t look like it based on the table plan - Celinde was on the same table as Jamie and Mollie, who were also there without their partners.
So do we think their partners were busy, or were the happy 🤮 couple too cheap for plus ones? Or option C, given how much Jamie looked like he would rather be anywhere else, did they warn their significant others off?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I last saw him in Company and he was incredible.
I still rate Joel as a performer based on seeing him in Waitress and School of Rock but he's definitely not a patch on Richard.
Also the duets that Richard & Celinde have done have been incredible. I don't know if we've seen Carrie and Joel sing together other than the wedding monstrosity? But I can't see their voices working any way as well as that together!
Yeah I saw him in Company too, it was because of that we decided to go see this play. I had no idea who he was doing as I don't follow his social media but I might search out these duets. I will not be searching for no neck and freebie duets though...

Reactions: 2
Aw Richard is a sweetheart, I went to see him in a play he did recently. So glad he doesn't appear to have been at the wedding, he's far too good to be mixed up with that lot of twats!

Someone I work with went to see Crown Jewels last week - he said Al and Mel were hilarious and he enjoyed it. He didn't mention Carrie and nor did I ask about her 🤣.
Richard seems nice, but is friends with some questionable people (the Thomas brothers, Chris Fountain) so i always have a question mark over him.

Reactions: 6
Someone said on this thread that for their honeymoon that they were going on a roadtrip across the states and stopping at Disney parks. Nah, I'd say Disney cruise. Especially with carries latest story.

Instead of lying next to a pool in a hotel just make it on a cruise. Seems fitting.
Carrie seems like the least likely person to road trip anywhere. Her holidays have been Disney, Disney, Disney, resort, resort, Icelandic resort with planned outings. And Rome, where they did the Colosseum and then ate their way around! She is so unadventurous. Look how they reacted when their day in Paris (the captial of France!!!) didn't go to plan. How would they cope with traffic/diversions/enjoying a place and not wanting to leave?! They'd be demanding dividends from every state they crossed!!
Walking around Epcot is the closest she'll get to a road trip!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot work out what its meant to say? It really looks like "I love garlic" then "nifty us" under that...
It is a quote from Dr Strange. The first movie No Neck and Freebie went to see, on their first date, as Freebie had two free tickets. The quote is "I love you in every universe". What is SO FUNNY is that to this day Freebie as NEVER mentioned No Neck's tatoo on her SM. He got it done for her while she was on holiday at WDW with her whole family (and her soulmate Scott) just after he had proposed to her and he was left behind...🤡🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2377429
Lol.

Why draw attention to it? Politely and subtly DM and say, the names are wrong could you please delete and tweet with the correct names! It’s not like they got the name of the book wrong.
It might be Maggie now but
I am 100 percent sure that when she first talked about writing this story she called one of the characters Maple. I remember it so clearly because I took the piss out it here as the maple is poisonous. And having two characters Ivy and Maple named after poisonous bushes made me lol.
So weird that Waterstones still have it down as Maple.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It might be Maggie now but
I am 100 percent sure that when she first talked about writing this story she called one of the characters Maple. I remember it so clearly because I took the piss out it here as the maple is poisonous. And having two characters Ivy and Maple named after poisonous bushes made me lol.
So weird that Waterstones still have it down as Maple.

D818C2FF-2C42-4D85-9308-B3D5FFA8D6B3.jpeg

It definitely was Maple

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

View attachment 2378233
It definitely was Maple
I bet the Waterstones branch had an older version of the blurb then. Why even bother correcting, she should have just thanked them for highlighting her book.

Reactions: 26
Carrie seems like the least likely person to road trip anywhere. Her holidays have been Disney, Disney, Disney, resort, resort, Icelandic resort with planned outings. And Rome, where they did the Colosseum and then ate their way around! She is so unadventurous. Look how they reacted when their day in Paris (the captial of France!!!) didn't go to plan. How would they cope with traffic/diversions/enjoying a place and not wanting to leave?! They'd be demanding dividends from every state they crossed!!
Walking around Epcot is the closest she'll get to a road trip!!
Yeah the idea that Carrie would go on any holiday that involves significant self planning is hilarious, least of all a road trip.
I’m guessing it’s either a Disney cruise as others have said, or California Disney

Reactions: 12
Strange that carries grandma wasn’t there
She probably doesn't like No Neck and/or has better taste than Freebie regarding wedding dress and decorations so used her old age as an excuse not to turn up to that joke of a wedding 2.0 celebration 🤡🤷‍♀️🤡

Reactions: 6
She probably doesn't like No Neck and/or has better taste than Freebie regarding wedding dress and decorations so used her old age as an excuse not to turn up to that joke of a wedding 2.0 celebration 🤡🤷‍♀️🤡
I don't actually know anything about her nan, didn't even know she was alive. But if the old people I know are anything to go by, she would have said something along the lines of 'If it mattered that much, they would have invited us to the first one'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Isn’t this the same plot of Toms book The Creakers? (Don’t judge me for knowing the storyline - I had to read it at work 😂)
I asked ChatBox what the difference was between the two books (silly me I didn’t specify authors and apparently there’s another children’s book with a similar theme). It appears Tom’s book was ADULTS disappearing. COMPLETELY different. 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.