Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said on this thread that for their honeymoon that they were going on a roadtrip across the states and stopping at Disney parks. Nah, I'd say Disney cruise. Especially with carries latest story.

Instead of lying next to a pool in a hotel just make it on a cruise. Seems fitting.

Reactions: 19
Someone said on this thread that for their honeymoon that they were going on a roadtrip across the states and stopping at Disney parks. Nah, I'd say Disney cruise. Especially with carries latest story.

Instead of lying next to a pool in a hotel just make it on a cruise. Seems fitting.
Oh my!!! I am already getting the 🍿🍿🍿 ready for their honeymoon in October...It is going to be hilarious based on Freebie's latest story 😂🤡😂 Can their honeymoon be as cringy as BOTH their weddings???? I think the answer is YES 🤡😂🤡
Screenshot_20230813_153109_Instagram.jpg

Also Freebie's post from yesterday...🙄🤡🙄
Screenshot_20230813_153119_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Gonna need a bingo card for the honeymoon for sure.

Forgive my ignorance (actually don’t because I’ve been fine in 37 years of not knowing 😂) but what exactly do you do on a Disney cruise? There aren’t rides right?!😂 so do you constantly watch shows? Are there parades around the ship? Disney movies on a loop in the cinema? Is everything Disney themed? Minnie Mouse shaped toast? Different themed restaurants and Princess meets etc? So it’s like being trapped in a Disney park (as the only escape is lobbing yourself in the sea) but without the rides? Or is it a cruise TO Disney, and they pick you up again after??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

No cats though that Carrie can chase for a week, so she might have to find another way to distract herself from her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gonna need a bingo card for the honeymoon for sure.

Forgive my ignorance but what exactly do you do on a Disney cruise? There aren’t rides right?!😂 so do you constantly watch shows? Are there parades around the ship? Disney movies on a loop in the cinema? Is everything Disney themed? Minnie Mouse shaped toast? Different themed restaurants and Princess meets etc? So it’s like being trapped in a Disney park (as the only escape is lobbing yourself in the sea) but without the rides? Or is it a cruise TO Disney, and they pick you up again after??
Depends which cruise. But yes to everything you asked.
There is adults only areas.
And you do make stops at different places. They have their own private beach somewhere, think carrie has already been.

Iv been eyeing up the Alaska cruise.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Giovanni just posted about the wedding. Didn't include any photos of the bride and groom, just him and his mates/Debbie. He tagged Carrie in the caption. No Joel though

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had no idea there were so many Disney Cruise locations. I thought it was just the Bahamas!

Will they have time do visit WDW and a short cruise (3 day from Florida) for example? I can't remember how much time they have booked off. I seem to remember Joel very prematurely announcing his October (?) holiday dates lest anyone be disappointed, and it wasn't a fortnight or more than 10 days (to include travel). I thought they'd have gone all out with two weeks' holiday.

How many freebies and upgrades do we think they can blag? 8 months on (and many honeymoons in between) from their official wedding date 😁 They're clearly going to try and go for gold!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Depends which cruise. But yes to everything you asked.
There is adults only areas.
And you do make stops at different places. They have their own private beach somewhere, think carrie has already been.

Iv been eyeing up the Alaska cruise.
I’ve done Alaska with them and it was amazing- if you want any tips let me know. The private island is in the Bahamas.

So been at the zoo today and had to do a double take I hadn’t seen Carrie in the wild. Woman with bright Orange curly hair, glasses and loud print dungarees there 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Very slowly but steadily catching up on this humongous shitshow these threads, so please do excuse me if I'm going off topic.

I was just going through old threads from 2021 and found the 9 pictures she chose to sum up her year. "Joel makes me the happiest I've ever been" MY ASS

58F2C9EE-A59B-4456-856F-13BF6C9540F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Considering the pattern for this wedding so far, if they are on a Disney cruise then I bet its just the one around the UK rather than some exotic or interesting destination.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
C did say that she tended to date bisexual guys in her controversial blog post we chatted about recently. That was just before she started dating Oliver I think?
I know Pete is bi, but didn´t know He Who Must Not Be Named (A*** ***) and her other exes are. Seems Oliver & Joel are not, though

Reactions: 1
Very slowly but steadily catching up on this humongous shitshow these threads, so please do excuse me if I'm going off topic.

I was just going through old threads from 2021 and found the 9 pictures she chose to sum up her year. "Joel makes me the happiest I've ever been" MY ASS

View attachment 2377710
Did any of those friends in the photo attend her wedding?

Reactions: 9
Do we think Freebie told the guests that no partners better looking than No Neck were tolerated at her wedding 2.0?! 😂🤷‍♀️😂
“No plus ones because they might look happier than us.”

not hard with the two of them always looking like two middle aged people who have their compo faces on in the metro

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering the pattern for this wedding so far, if they are on a Disney cruise then I bet its just the one around the UK rather than some exotic or interesting destination.
That’s in September for a week so will be interesting if they do. It’s aimed at the American market so much too couldn’t imagine a worse option.

Celinde's other half is Richard fleeshman who is super successful comparatively. I believe he's been filming a series lately so may have been away. But it's also relatively normal for people to not invite s/o to keep numbers more manageable
Aw Richard is a sweetheart, I went to see him in a play he did recently. So glad he doesn't appear to have been at the wedding, he's far too good to be mixed up with that lot of twats!

Someone I work with went to see Crown Jewels last week - he said Al and Mel were hilarious and he enjoyed it. He didn't mention Carrie and nor did I ask about her 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did any of those friends in the photo attend her wedding?
Not even the cat attended that wedding 🙃 Jokes aside, all these days I've been wondering the same: besides Celinde, Scott and Rob (and her family obvs), no one at that wedding had known Carrie for more than five or six years (not even the groom himself).

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Aw Richard is a sweetheart, I went to see him in a play he did recently. So glad he doesn't appear to have been at the wedding, he's far too good to be mixed up with that lot of twats!

Someone I work with went to see Crown Jewels last week - he said Al and Mel were hilarious and he enjoyed it. He didn't mention Carrie and nor did I ask about her 🤣.
I last saw him in Company and he was incredible.
I still rate Joel as a performer based on seeing him in Waitress and School of Rock but he's definitely not a patch on Richard.
Also the duets that Richard & Celinde have done have been incredible. I don't know if we've seen Carrie and Joel sing together other than the wedding monstrosity? But I can't see their voices working any way as well as that together!

Reactions: 5
No Neck and Freebie were both tagged by Giovanni in the below picture...
Screenshot_20230813_165313_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_165320_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_165325_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_165328_Instagram.jpg

I believe below are Carrie’s friends from her best nine from 2021...
Screenshot_20230813_165332_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_165344_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_165349_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_165354_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230813_165405_Instagram.jpg

🤡🤢🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.