Carrie Hope Fletcher #74 Wedding a mess, WTF was that dress, where the love is - that's anyone's guess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money on a medieval turkey dress and she couldn't be bothered to make the names straight. It's like she got one of her nephews to write the name cards. So bad

Screenshot 2023-08-14 115016.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I see the "nicest man in showbiz" :rolleyes:, Saint Jason of Manford is up to Carrie tricks of buying friends in the cast, by treating them to custart tarts, like she does with her tuck shop nonsense, and regifted doughnuts. So good of him to make sure we all know of his unrelenting generosity.

(although I bet he somehow begged them off the shop for free or a heavy discount).

TBH I am surprised he was not at either the wedding or the rewedding, after all he does seem to be the male version of her.

OK Carrie/Joel, your move, what are you going to "buy" for your cast mates now? Time to give Doughnuttime a call?

1692011304966.png

1692011320965.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see the "nicest man in showbiz" :rolleyes:, Saint Jason of Manford is up to Carrie tricks of buying friends in the cast, by treating them to custart tarts, like she does with her tuck shop nonsense, and regifted doughnuts. So good of him to make sure we all know of his unrelenting generosity.

(although I bet he somehow begged them off the shop for free or a heavy discount).

TBH I am surprised he was not at either the wedding or the rewedding, after all he does seem to be the male version of her.

OK Carrie/Joel, your move, what are you going to "buy" for your cast mates now? Time to give Doughnuttime a call?

View attachment 2379616
View attachment 2379617
to misquote Ron Burgungy: “Hey everyone, come see how great I am.”

🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope the band all took two each. (I'm always in awe of the band in musicals, they do phenomental work, and even jokingly saying the cast need to get in before them seems rude to me!)

Reactions: 25
I hope the band all took two each. (I'm always in awe of the band in musicals, they do phenomental work, and even jokingly saying the cast need to get in before them seems rude to me!)
Yes, I have said before, the talent in the musicians is incredible, and yes they get a few moments of applause at the end when the actors point at them, but generally speaking they get so little glory relative to the more visible faces on stage, barely a mention on the poster/programme etc

Hope he "bought" tarts for the back stage crew that dress him, light him up, and make him sound good as well

Reactions: 17
I asked ChatBox what the difference was between the two books (silly me I didn’t specify authors and apparently there’s another children’s book with a similar theme). It appears Tom’s book was ADULTS disappearing. COMPLETELY different. 🤭
Ah tit sorry - completely different books! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's clear that anything Carrie does, Tom does better

Better wedding
Better vlogger
Better author
Better musician
Even musical theatre. He had his own show and all she did was play a part
His marriage might be a tit show but it's still better than the mess that is NNS

Seems like anything Carrie does herself is always on the back of someone else's achievements

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry if this has already but mentioned but RAN here. I Davina's Tik Tok at 1:20, I swear it says "me and Joel have started a podcast". Can anyone enlighten me?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry if this has already but mentioned but RAN here. I Davina's Tik Tok at 1:20, I swear it says "me and Joel have started a podcast". Can anyone enlighten me?!
Sounds like a male saying "me and Joel have started a pod...." - but the edit is too quick (I think) to *definitively* say it's starting a podcast? It probably is podcast, I'm just optimistic that Joel and whoever it is wouldn't be *so bleeping stupid* as to enter a saturated market with their spoken content and opinions that nobody asked for?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like a male saying "me and Joel have started a pod...." - but the edit is too quick (I think) to *definitively* say it's starting a podcast? It probably is podcast, I'm just optimistic that Joel and whoever it is wouldn't be *so bleeping stupid* as to enter a saturated market with their spoken content and opinions that nobody asked for?
Oh I kind of hope he does. Joel is one half of the most inarticulate, self-congratulatory, patronizing couples ever and I would LOVE to hear his thoughts on, anything really :D

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How is Heather? Some poor woman she complained to over some ‘missing shoes’ or some PR who sent her free shoes after she begged for them?

Reactions: 14
Some of the comments. She never interacts with anybody by the way, her fans are deluded

View attachment 2380009
And some poor woman who sent a water bottle years ago?

Besides the cost of Disney items, shipping from the US is really expensive! I really hope it’s a PR person. Do we know her shoe size from posts or is it something she’d have to share? Either way, some of us just live with not having everything we want.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.