Carrie Hope Fletcher #21 Sun's out, tongues out, Cinders Luck has run out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, mainly it’s people saying how boring the show is, they’re bored by tattoo stories (Carrie was asked about her newest one by Tim) and there is a lot of Daily Mailesque “who?!”
I’ve just switched back on but I’m a fair bit behind. Should catch up with all the bloody adverts though!
You’ll have to let us know how she did and what she said! Hopefully the guy from Emily in Paris stops being annoying as well😂

Reactions: 1
I mean, mainly it’s people saying how boring the show is, they’re bored by tattoo stories (Carrie was asked about her newest one by Tim) and there is a lot of Daily Mailesque “who?!”
I’ve just switched back on but I’m a fair bit behind. Should catch up with all the bloody adverts though!
Sunday Brunch is an odd choice for a TV appearance, it's not really Carrie's target audience

Reactions: 8
Sunday Brunch is an odd choice for a TV appearance, it's not really Carrie's target audience
Wasn’t she supposed to be on Sunday Brunch awhile ago but something happened and she didn’t end up doing it then? I agree, it does seem like an odd choice in my opinion.

She didn’t know the name of one of the chapters of her 3rd book (which is fair actually given the speed with which she churns them out) but she said it was because once they’re written they disappear from her head so she focusses on the next one…

I’ve never watched this show before but Carrie actually isn’t the most insufferable part of it

Reactions: 5
She didn’t know the name of one of the chapters of her 3rd book (which is fair actually given the speed with which she churns them out) but she said it was because once they’re written they disappear from her head so she focusses on the next one…

I’ve never watched this show before but Carrie actually isn’t the most insufferable part of it
I agree, it’s most certainly not my favorite show, whatsoever. Just my opinion though.

Reactions: 1
Confirming that c is not famous outside of the west end bubble
Some of my faves 😂 Lucien is pissing everyone off by the look of it too!! Carrie may have a breakdown about this as well, blame anxieties of a live tv show and another guest who was more insufferable than her!

edit- typo!
1978CEFE-FD6A-4415-A9B2-444144359081.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to go OT for a minute, but what happened with the Lucien guy that put everyone off? A lot of people are complaining about him on Twitter too, maybe I should have tuned in😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Carrie just confirming what we all know
She writes her books in a 45 minute commute to work.

Also book 8 - yes you read that right / EIGHT - is being announced this week

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Some of my faves 😂 Lucien is pissing everyone off by the look of it too!! Carrie may have a breakdown about this as well, blame anxieties of a live tv show and another guest who was more insufferable than her!

edit- typo!
View attachment 1217218
Ngl, if I didn’t read here sometimes I wouldn’t have had a clue who she was. What an annoying guest she is, a weapons grade whopper!

Sorry to go OT for a minute, but what happened with the Lucien guy that put everyone off? A lot of people are complaining about him on Twitter too, maybe I should have tuned in😂
From the little bit that I saw (baby woke up and I’m now nap trapped!) he was just very annoying, not funny and swore apparently 😂 although that might have added some fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s got the personality of a cold dead fish tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.