Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Barks is pregnant and I I can’t help but think that if Carrie was still the West End powerhouse she thinks she is, would she be in the running to replace her in Frozen? Sam was Eponine once, so vocally it would have been possible for Carrie at some point, I guess?
I'd imagine there are a plentiful supply of up and coming younger options that could do it better!

Reactions: 16
What is her latest story trying to prove? Fat people can dance?
Of course they can. I’d still rather see an athletic body cutting those shapes though. The whole video looks exhausting.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Sam Barks is pregnant and I I can’t help but think that if Carrie was still the West End powerhouse she thinks she is, would she be in the running to replace her in Frozen? Sam was Eponine once, so vocally it would have been possible for Carrie at some point, I guess?
Even if she was still a West End staple, surely she's not deluded enough to think she's elegant and vulnerable enough to play Elsa
Plus she'd wreck Let it Go and just shout through the whole thing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh, and Carrie’s got a new five-minute hobby again 👍🏻

View attachment 2348539
View attachment 2348541
So instead of actually reading her library of books, she's making wreaths out of them now? Or is she buying even more books just to vandalise them? She only likes throwaway quality books anyway, but still, it's really wasteful
---
What is her latest story trying to prove? Fat people can dance?
Of course they can. I’d still rather see an athletic body cutting those shapes though. The whole video looks exhausting.
Why would you rather see "an athletic body" doing those moves...? That dancer does an amazing job, the way her body looks in no way detracts from that or from the visual

Reactions: 22
I don't care what point Carrie was making with the dance video - that woman is bleeping *awesome*. I don't care what you look like, but if you can move like that - I am so, so jealous.

Reactions: 23
That girl can definitely dance. Although my guess is Carrie only shared it for the 'yaaaass body positivity queen' comments she'll inevitably get.

Reactions: 11
I'd imagine there are a plentiful supply of up and coming younger options that could do it better!
Not to mention Oliver is still Hans. Imagine how many “working with the ex” posts she’d make if they ever were to cross paths again. I don’t think she’d be mature enough to handle that. She’d be the underdog newcomer to the cast, while he’s a veteran. She couldn’t be a pompous dick to him, bc he’d have seniority over her.

Reactions: 26
Any time I’m on one of the tube lines with that seat pattern I crave liquorice allsorts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I wrote a musical with my brother”

Your FAMOUS, GLOBALLY RECOGNISED BROTHER who got you in front of Steven Spielberg.

She should’ve been honest and just said “I am really fortunate that I know the right people and didn’t have to go to drama school, please don’t ask me for advice on this because I am an anomaly” and left it at that

Edit: forgot the screenshot lol

IMG_8547.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah have we reached the point where she's seen enough outstanding matters on Tattle that she feels a need to respond to then
It's always entertaining to see which ones she chooses to ask herself, you can definitely see which things bug her the most lol. Of course the funniest part for me is that she keeps doing it, no matter how many times we point it out! Then again, no self awareness, no shame, etc.

Reactions: 20
“I wrote a musical with my brother”

Your FAMOUS, GLOBALLY RECOGNISED BROTHER who got you in front of Steven Spielberg.

She should’ve been honest and just said “I am really fortunate that I know the right people and didn’t have to go to drama school, please don’t ask me for advice on this because I am an anomaly” and left it at that

Edit: forgot the screenshot lol

View attachment 2348978
Oh ffs, just once admit your privilege and stop lying. And if we're being honest, I'd be willing to bet that Tom wrote it (how couldbshe write a musical if she cant read music, for a start) and she gave him a suggestion about something so he put her name on it. Tom has kept on writing, very successfully (whether or not you're a fan), and she can't even write a grammatically correct post, let alone a book.
---
Looks like she's been eating beans in bed, dropped some and continued to sleep in it without changing the covers
Let's hope that's what it is 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I noticed this a couple weeks ago and forgot to mention it. Joel is doing YouTube videos for West End Vocal Warmup. Is Carrie not #soproud?! She didn’t repost before and he’s posted again. Feels like the tiniest thing to do to support her husband.

Reactions: 13
[/QUOTE]Why would you rather see "an athletic body" doing those moves...? That dancer does an amazing job, the way her body looks in no way detracts from that or from the visual
[/QUOTE]
It’s does, just my honest preference. Lithe Athletic bodies make dancing look easy. She’s a good dancer but this looks massive effort.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.