Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The description of the hag do she’s given, putting down other peoples choices to have stag and hens is her to a tee! All she had to say was we wanted a day out with our friends/family as we didn’t get to do it before the wedding. But no, she’s got to slag off the norm to prove they’re so different and better than everyone else.

Reactions: 32
How can she in good conscience sell these, they're such poor quality
It’s absolutely fine for her to make these as a hobby or to wear herself but like you’ve said how on earth can she look at these and think I’m going to sell these for X amount.

Reactions: 25
I think we've all made something to this standard at the age of 7, but to actively sell them??? She has such yes men around her and this is another example. I'd bin that if I made them!

Reactions: 16
I think we've all made something to this standard at the age of 7, but to actively sell them??? She has such yes men around her and this is another example. I'd bin that if I made them!
The fact that she went straight to selling them instead of doing what any normal person does and make them for friends first (or anyone for that matter) speaks volumes. I know a lot of crafty/etsy people who are way more talented and they all started by making their items as gifts for friends and family to practice.

Reactions: 33
It’s absolutely fine for her to make these as a hobby or to wear herself but like you’ve said how on earth can she look at these and think I’m going to sell these for X amount.
I just don't understand how she's got the time or patience to bother selling them and all the tax return admin tit it must cause to be done (I mean I'm assuming she realises she has to pay tax on the sales, but maybe her Scammie Hope Fletcher persona extends to tax dodging, who knows). Especially when she's got as much money as she has and big bro to bail her out with a few million as and when.

Give the tat away if you want but personally I just could not be doing with the admin overhead for a few quid if selling them.

Reactions: 22
(I mean I'm assuming she realises she has to pay tax on the sales, but maybe her Scammie Hope Fletcher persona extends to tax dodging, who knows)
I doubt she pays tax on her Etsy earnings or her scammy Instagram acting lessons

Reactions: 16
I doubt she pays tax on her Etsy earnings or her scammy Instagram acting lessons
Then she is super dumb, the Inland Revenue are well known for liking to go after easy pickings celebrity cases, because they get headlines and scare others into complying. Plus since she has publicly advertised those scammy acting lessons there's a trail of damning evidence. Surely she wouldn't be that dumb.

Reactions: 11
The only way she can possibly unload them is if her minions buy them. No one else in their right mind would waste their money on something so poorly made/ugly/tacky. If I'm going to buy something that terrible, it would only be because a friend's kid made them lol, certainly not as a legitimate purchase. Just look at the other book earrings on Etsy! I'd be embarrassed to put my work up there if it looked like that.

Reactions: 10
I’m not particularly gifted at painting etc, and my sculpting skills are secondary school art lesson level. But those are truly crap.
She MUST be purposely making them look wonky and “quirky”, right? She MUST! No way could those be genuine attempts at making real looking books.
Those were genuinely just squished into shape with her fingers in 30 seconds, and she used her nails to make the lines on the spines. I truly can’t imagine that any more effort than that went into them. She certainly couldn’t have used any tools. An adult with full motor control couldn’t make something that naff without it being on purpose. RIGHT?!

Reactions: 17
I’m not particularly gifted at painting etc, and my sculpting skills are secondary school art lesson level. But those are truly crap.
She MUST be purposely making them look wonky and “quirky”, right? She MUST! No way could those be genuine attempts at making real looking books.
Those were genuinely just squished into shape with her fingers in 30 seconds, and she used her nails to make the lines on the spines. I truly can’t imagine that any more effort than that went into them. She certainly couldn’t have used any tools. An adult with full motor control couldn’t make something that naff without it being on purpose. RIGHT?!
i saw a bunch on Etsy, and the ones that were supposed to look old still looked good, not like this mess

Reactions: 5

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello all! My fellow humans! I have 4 tubs of playdoh, a curious toddler, and a dream. Please let me debut my new earring collection. Yes, these WILL cost you money but I know you will buy them. You can see my toddler’s hand reaching for them, but I think a little bit of squishing adds character. Just gotta splash some gold nail polish on them and they’ll be done. ❤❤❤ I’m a triple threat, singing, The Face, and bespoke jewellery design 😍
5062BACD-FFF0-4F6F-BA5D-15A16461BAA0.jpeg
E8A6046C-7D2A-4116-A8B5-E6BC2008C7D7.jpeg
78139CB1-0262-4994-9DF7-3A25BE860FEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Hello all! My fellow humans! I have 4 tubs of playdoh, a curious toddler, and a dream. Please let me debut my new earring collection. Yes, these WILL cost you money but I know you will buy them. You can see my toddler’s hand reaching for them, but I think a little bit of squishing adds character. Just gotta splash some gold nail polish on them and they’ll be done. ❤❤❤ I’m a triple threat, singing, The Face, and bespoke jewellery design 😍View attachment 2346480View attachment 2346481View attachment 2346482
I think these are better than Carrie's 😂

It wouldn't be so bad if she were giving them away as presents to loyal fans but charging for them is so cheeky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The text behind the bottom left one is killing me 😂
I did some searching and I think she cut the backgrounds from a book called “Belle” by Lesley Pearse which is about human trafficking of a 15 yr old girl in the early 1900’s. Definitely an odd choice of background words! I would assume it’s her younger fans that would be buying these?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.