Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohdearyme1029

Hello all! My fellow humans! I have 4 tubs of playdoh, a curious toddler, and a dream. Please let me debut my new earring collection. Yes, these WILL cost you money but I know you will buy them. You can see my toddler’s hand reaching for them, but I think a little bit of squishing adds character. Just gotta splash some gold nail polish on them and they’ll be done. ❤❤❤ I’m a triple threat, singing, The Face, and bespoke jewellery design 😍
5062BACD-FFF0-4F6F-BA5D-15A16461BAA0.jpeg
E8A6046C-7D2A-4116-A8B5-E6BC2008C7D7.jpeg
78139CB1-0262-4994-9DF7-3A25BE860FEE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

awkwardjellyfish

Psssst @awkwardjellyfish any inside info?
Apparently there was a veiled reference in one of Joel’s speeches (I’ve heard there were two?? The ‘official’ one and an impromptu onstage mic grab at the reception) to Carrie’s breakup with Oliver.

Something about how their first date was to a Marvel movie and how he liked to see himself as a bit of a real life superhero for swooping on in and rescuing Carrie when she was at a really low point. Or words to that effect.

Other than that, I’ve just seen a few messages floating about a couple of group chats along the lines of WTF was she wearing.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

Mark81

VIP Member
Joel in 2 years time

the_diana_interview_02-square.jpg

'Well, there were 3 of us in the marriage you see. So it was quite crowded'

(In all seriousness, its really not a great sign for someone's ex to be living rent free in both their heads)

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Must42

So hen and stag do’s are archaic and icky but asking her parent’s permission (which AFAIK was traditionally done because women were the property of their father before they were married) is totally fine. Pick a lane Carrie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Delphinimperial

IMG_4443.png
Check out @jonnyfines guys…LOTS to tick off the bingo card in those stories. And this is the Fiona swamp dress in all it’s glory 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

cherry198

VIP Member
Jamie looks like he’d rather be anywhere, literally anywhere else in the world than at that wedding…🤣🤣🤣
58DC7FF8-BACF-4195-9F9D-6507AF2E603F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
i am currently a manager at a charity shop and had the great honour today of putting carrie's autobiography (?) on sale for the grand old price of £1.50 - completely irrelevant but cheered me up a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Sanctified

VIP Member
I know I'm beating a dead horse here, by why make a big song and dance of eloping because you want to get married just the two of you, to still have a big wedding later on? Why couldn't they wait? I'd have had a bit more respect for them if they waited until after they spent a year together.

Carrie was still going to be 30 either way. Did she want to be married before Oli's anniversary with Alessia? That's the only reason I can possibly think of.

Reactions: 63