Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread by @awkwardjellyfish / Dominic Cavendish (it came from his Telegraph review of The Crown Jewels) - clicky here

Previous thread: clicky here
Wiki: clicky here or on the pink button at the top of the page

Recap:
  • There was a "hag do" in Blackpool. About 8 people went. It rained. They went on some Alice in Wonderland rides; got the crappy toys out of the grabber machines and penny falls machines; finished up at Funny Girls and then Joel went to bed with Tom.
  • Carrie put out a youtube video saying she didn't know how to make youtube videos any more, or something. As usual she shouted her way through it. Viewing figures are dire because apart from us here, most of her followers are bought and can't watch youtube videos.
  • In the video Carrie told us that they are having a lot of fun at The Crown Jewels play, honest.
  • The Crown Jewels finally had its Press Night (just over a week late) and reviews finally got published. They were dire. Mostly 1 and 2 stars.
  • Someone on twitter pointed out it is the worst reviewed play in the West End this year.
  • Al Murray got quite a bit of credit, but the general theme seems to be that Carrie's songs are a total waste of time (hence the thread title).
  • The play is due to tour to four UK cities in the Autumn, with Carrie going along, we wait to see if they get canned or not.
  • If anybody does want to see it in London, it is on Todaytix Rush every single day for £25, right up until curtain up time.
  • Just remember not to sit in the front stalls or boxes unless you like to be abused by Al Murray.
  • She put a load of dull content on her exclusive subscriber stories, lucky viewers there.
  • We wait to see if there is going to be a wedding celebration soon. Although Joel doesn't seem to be #SoProud of her any more. Not long til Panto anyway!
Feel free to add anything else I've forgotten because her life is sending me to sleep right now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Winning thread by @awkwardjellyfish / Dominic Cavendish (it came from his Telegraph review of The Crown Jewels) - clicky here

Previous thread: clicky here
Wiki: clicky here or on the pink button at the top of the page

Recap:
  • There was a "hag do" in Blackpool. About 8 people went. It rained. They went on some Alice in Wonderland rides; got the crappy toys out of the grabber machines and penny falls machines; finished up at Funny Girls and then Joel went to bed with Tom.
  • Carrie put out a youtube video saying she didn't know how to make youtube videos any more, or something. As usual she shouted her way through it. Viewing figures are dire because apart from us here, most of her followers are bought and can't watch youtube videos.
  • In the video Carrie told us that they are having a lot of fun at The Crown Jewels play, honest.
  • The Crown Jewels finally had its Press Night (just over a week late) and reviews finally got published. They were dire. Mostly 1 and 2 stars.
  • Someone on twitter pointed out it is the worst reviewed play in the West End this year.
  • Al Murray got quite a bit of credit, but the general theme seems to be that Carrie's songs are a total waste of time (hence the thread title).
  • The play is due to tour to four UK cities in the Autumn, with Carrie going along, we wait to see if they get canned or not.
  • If anybody does want to see it in London, it is on Todaytix Rush every single day for £25, right up until curtain up time.
  • Just remember not to sit in the front stalls or boxes unless you like to be abused by Al Murray.
  • She put a load of dull content on her exclusive subscriber stories, lucky viewers there.
  • We wait to see if there is going to be a wedding celebration soon. Although Joel doesn't seem to be #SoProud of her any more. Not long til Panto anyway!
Feel free to add anything else I've forgotten because her life is sending me to sleep right now.
Excellent synopsis. I don’t think we could make this stuff up if we tried.

Reactions: 18
If she’d had a real hen do, she’d have probably gone to Magic Mike Live (for free, obviously) with Scott and made a show of herself either being drunk on her stories (like that book event) or by being a “west end VIP” 🙄

Joel definitely wouldn’t have allowed that!!!
#NotSOPROUD!!!!!

Reactions: 32
I know a girl with about 3.5k that pretends to have fake accounts So it wouldn’t surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they have their family wedding soon it will probably be overcast and rainy, the UK forecast looks crap for August.

Reactions: 5
Did you Carrie and Joel though? Did you?
Maybe I'm just dense but if they're cis and in a hetero relationship, even if they have LGBTQIA+ friends, wouldn't they still use the "hetero" abbreviation since that's what applies to them?

Joel just got lost in the hashtags again it's not deeper than that imo

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Guys you're forgetting that Carrie is part of the LGBTQ+ community. She kisses girls when she's drunk. She's hetroflexible!

(🙄)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Guys you're forgetting that Carrie is part of the LGBTQ+ community. She kisses girls when she's drunk. She's hetroflexible!

(🙄)
I still remember the sheer amount of anger I felt when she made that statement about being heteroflexible - I honestly don't remember when it was, but it might have been one of the first times I felt true rage over something she said because I knew it wasn't coming from a genuine place; just another attempt to be what she thought was "cool" smh.
Carrie is one of if not the biggest bandwagon jumper I've ever come across, it's just like her anxiety and whatever other bs she peddles.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.