Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s does, just my honest preference. Lithe Athletic bodies make dancing look easy. She’s a good dancer but this looks massive effort.
i don’t think the woman Carrie posted is even that good of a dancer in this clip and just seems to be getting praise as she’s breaking the ‘norms’. people assume those with her body type can’t dance and are therefore surprised when someone can, unfortunately.

Totally off topic really!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She does seem to be flinging her body around with little elegance.
Having said that Carrie can’t dance at all so maybe this looks good to her?
Once again an example of her band wagon hopping, trying to prove a point, badly. Trying to increase her engagement with some body positivity - when she remembers.

Reactions: 13
Can we please, please, please not open up the body topic again. It's not even about Carrie's body, so it feels even more uncomfortable than normal. I know it's Tattle, I know we are not allowed to thought police - but it's off topic and I just don't think we need to open that can of worms again (even more so when, as I said, it's not even about Carrie)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh you know she stays up late at night wondering about the “what ifs” on what her life would be like now had she not accepted the ALW project in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we please, please, please not open up the body topic again. It's not even about Carrie's body, so it feels even more uncomfortable than normal. I know it's Tattle, I know we are not allowed to thought police - but it's off topic and I just don't think we need to open that can of worms again (even more so when, as I said, it's not even about Carrie)
I agree It’s not about Carrie but it’s another example of her trying to be a plus size princess for engagement - even if the example is a poor one. she realises she gets a lot of traffic on this subject. Some of her highest engagement was her in her pants.
---
Oh you know she stays up late at night wondering about the “what ifs” on what her life would be like now had she not accepted the ALW project in the first place.
Or if she’d played the game and behaved. She might be playing the role of her dreams - a witch in wizard of Oz

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230801_194342_Chrome.jpg

Raving is a pretty strong term there...

Note not one professional review in sight. Don't shows etc usually have a post of the star ratings from media they usually get? 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
RE heteroflexible- She basically wanted to profit from the LGBT community and insert herself into a marginalised group.

Kinda like how she lies about being working class when she has no idea how working class people live. Tory twit.

I thought she currently had ‘zero anxiety about work’ 🤔

View attachment 2349293
I am actually concerned about her grip on reality at this point.

Carrie Hope Fletcher and the disappearing anxiety

• Haha
Not a great sign when you’re resorting to rando Twitter reviews 😬
I had to search to see if they were real people

A few of those people are 😬😬 and they spelt one of the handles wrong. At least they're keeping it consistent with the shambles I guess

• Haha
Why would you rather see "an athletic body" doing those moves...? That dancer does an amazing job, the way her body looks in no way detracts from that or from the visual
[/QUOTE]
It’s does, just my honest preference. Lithe Athletic bodies make dancing look easy. She’s a good dancer but this looks massive effort.
[/QUOTE]

And also due to the lack of “shape”.. she cannot use her hips and upper body as other dancers would. Most of her movements are restricted to her arms, legs and head.. while the rest looks uncomfortably wooden. I am not saying that she cannot “dance” 🤷🏼‍♀️ but she doesn’t have an aesthetic fluidity .. which is why it becomes repetitive and boring.. rather quickly..

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why would you rather see "an athletic body" doing those moves...? That dancer does an amazing job, the way her body looks in no way detracts from that or from the visual
[/QUOTE]

And also due to the lack of “shape”.. she cannot use her hips and upper body as other dancers would. Most of her movements are restricted to her arms, legs and head.. while the rest looks uncomfortably wooden. I am not saying that she cannot “dance” 🤷🏼‍♀️ but she doesn’t have an aesthetic fluidity .. which is why it becomes repetitive and boring.. rather quickly..
[/QUOTE]

This line of reasoning is similar to men who say women´s football isn´t interesting or good, when in reality, women´s football is as good as and often better than men´s. Your biases are not necessarily reflective of the truth. Let´s get back to Carrie

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2349698
Raving is a pretty strong term there...

Note not one professional review in sight. Don't shows etc usually have a post of the star ratings from media they usually get? 😉
These all sound so fake. Like when someone asks you to leave them a review on depop but you can’t be arsed so just put “Quick delivery & Friendly seller” or some waffle

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.