Carrie Hope Fletcher #73 Bursting into Unwanted Musical Song

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asker: when you and Joel have kids

Carrie: when I have kids

Interesting response there

Edit: I know she corrects herself at the end saying “we will support where we can”… doesn’t mention Joel by name though

IMG_8553.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God she’s milking the wedding isn’t she. It happened at the start of the year but she’s still answering the same questions over and over again on it 😴

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2349698
Raving is a pretty strong term there...

Note not one professional review in sight. Don't shows etc usually have a post of the star ratings from media they usually get? 😉
LOL the very first person on the rando reviews, Dr Pam appears to be a TERF from a quick look at her Twitter … which she pays for to get her blue tick of self importance, always a red flag.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2349943View attachment 2349931

Alexa play Lies by McFly

This screams "I just caught up on tattle" 🤣
But why would you keep it a secret until the night before? If the families knew they were going to get married just the two of them, it doesn't matter if they're told in advance.

I would be quite sad if my sibling or best friend didn't tell me they got married until after. It would feel like they don't trust me with the information lol. It wouldn't be a nice surprise, it would be a kick in the teeth (especially for Scott who has been by her side for years and helped with the ring and proposal)

Reactions: 24
Yeah it must be so stressful to work all of five hours a day, a couple months at a time, and still comfortably be able to afford your mortgage. Shove off, Carrie
She doesn't have a clue about the real world. We are struggling right now, my husband has multiple ongoing health issues, we only have my income yadda yadda, but long story short, I didn't eat most of Saturday and all of Sunday. My husband has to eat, my autistic daughter has to eat, so I didn't because there just wasn't enough that day. I actually do have sometimes crippling anxiety, I don't wave it around to be trendy or whatever her stupid reason is, and I *always* have to worry about food, rent, etc. I know we all do, I'm not special, but watching her whine about her life is infuriating and nauseating tbh. She wouldn't last a day in ANY of our shoes, but go ahead, Carrie. Ask for those freebies, charge people for subscribing for your crappy content, you are, after all, a hard working musical theatre star, right, you deserve it!

Sorry, it has been a rough weekl, and sometimes she makes me snap lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This means they booked the wedding pretty much immediately after getting engaged. they're actually insane...
I wonder if it was either Carrie's desperation for being married at 30, or Joel's desperation to be legally bound to a Fletcher asap before Carrie realises she made a mistake

eta- given how Joel moved in on Day Zero, it doesn't surprise me much that they booked it so swiftly. Why can't they enjoy being a couple? Why the rush to actually get married? Surely being engaged by 30 should be enough to tide her over for a while?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Why the rush 😭 getting engaged to a man you’ve known less than a year then booking a quicky wedding a month later. Where’s the enjoyment in any stage?!

Reactions: 27
So hen and stag do’s are archaic and icky but asking her parent’s permission (which AFAIK was traditionally done because women were the property of their father before they were married) is totally fine. Pick a lane Carrie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She's answered all these questions before...

...I can't believe people are still asking about her marriage 🙄

Reactions: 19
She's answered all these questions before...

...I can't believe people are still asking about her marriage 🙄
Lmao they aren't, she can't talk about the bad reviews, so she is trying to distract with her marriage nonsense...imo

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish she wouldn't say "When I have a baby"
It just worries me. Like I know someone who literally had a baby box where she started collecting all kinds of baby paraphernalia. 4 years of trying later and still no baby. It isn't always that simple so please just keep quiet about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The fact that the musical has never seen the light of day and her parents still let her drop out of school is insane to me

Reactions: 34
"They felt nothing but joy for our joy"

Hmm. Honestly, the more she tries to push the idea her family have nothing but love for Joel and their relationship, the more I think nobody can stand him and think the marriage is a farce....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So hen and stag do’s are archaic and icky but asking her parent’s permission (which AFAIK was traditionally done because women were the property of their father before they were married) is totally fine. Pick a lane Carrie.
I still don't think her friends and family knew. Remember all the talk at the time about Joel making them believe it was for carries birthday

Reactions: 28
So they only told friends and family the wedding date the night before?

But she did a subscriber post about sending Tom a picture of herself and Joel saying save the date… Was that actually the night before or is the story not lining up?

Reactions: 25
Why the rush 😭 getting engaged to a man you’ve known less than a year then booking a quicky wedding a month later. Where’s the enjoyment in any stage?!
They’ve just rushed through every stage of their relationship for no reason. Why not take the time to enjoy the dating stage before moving straight in together for example🤯

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.