Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I'm still laughing at the fact her parents will be in Pompeii with them 😄😂

There's nothing wrong with taking a trip with your parents if you get on well, but it's their first holiday as a married couple!

The fairytale romance continues

• Haha
Reactions: 51

KeriRhys

VIP Member
“Shall we go see Italian jazz? A lamplight stroll? Gelato bar?”
“No babe. Better idea. Crostini di formaggio e cipolla and Gordon Ramsey.”

View attachment 2027748
Am I the only one who doesn't think 45 minutes is that bad a walk??
Like, I get that walking around a city can be tiring, but if you've walked all day, what's another 45 minutes?? 😂
Surprised we didn't get a fitbit step count picture

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone else notice that Oli and his lady are off on hols this morning too? I wonder if they bumped into the ‘happy couple’ on their way to Rome… That would’ve been a fun early morning Heathrow chance meeting 😬

• Haha
  • Wow

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I was on another work trip in Paris (!!! The captial of France!!!) this week. Didn't get stranded BUT I did giggle at the onion ring bag from the Burger King meal I ordered.

Rough translation: Onion rings - they'd be very bad for a proposal.

Not if it's Shrek who's proposing to Tom from McFly's sister! 😉
IMG_20230310_133343.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

jdott

Surprised the police visit hasn’t been live streamed or made into a reel highlight yet

• Haha
Reactions: 50

FakeSmile

VIP Member
For someone who is so concerned for her safety and personal privacy, she doesn’t half mind shouting from the hills when she is and isn’t going to be at home.

ohdearyme1029

+1 to this. One of my fondest memories from the first year and a half of dating my partner (after that we moved in together) was the excitement when I'd get ready and go to meet up with him.
I was so giddy and couldn't wait to see him after a few days since I actually had the chance to miss him.

I can't imagine skipping all of that and going straight to my granny PJs and braids that make me look like Pippi Longstocking. You take away some of the magic by skipping steps. No wonder they're so bitter and unhappy. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️

I'm not saying being at home in your cozy PJs with your partner is sad, I love that too. There's just a time for everything and relationships go through stages for a reason.

Also I know someone else said this but WTF !! Inviting a stranger into your home is scary and reckless. Doesn't matter that you've seen them around.
I've had a colleague that I worked with everyday for years that turned out to be rapist. Seeing someone occasionally and the fact that no one said anything bad about them means nothing.

Carrie was lucky that Joel turned out to be ok, but that doesn't make her actions less dumb and dangerous. There are loads of scary stories out there.
I LOVED that stage in dating. I adored sitting on the train to his city, I always basically giddy to see him. When he’d come to see me, I’d either be waiting outside the station or at the window.

I was always sad when we said goodbye, but I absolutely love those memories of the anticipation of seeing each other. Everytime we saw each other it was a precious treat. And I was also equally happy when I was alone! They basically skipped the dating stage, when the dating stage is so fun. The comfortable and domestic stage is also amazing, but it’s even better when it follows that giddy exciting dating stage

• Heart
I still can’t believe that he thinks it’s impossible to get a hotel for under 150 a night 🤣.
The fact he's gone from delivering hermes parcels in lockdown to this level of entitlement is absolutely wild. I know people say he's a mice guy but he knew what he was doing when he kept chancing it with Carrie 🤑🤑🤑 They would ruin another couple.

• Haha

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Whyyyy does he insist on adding tags, locations etc on his stories at an angle (and of course the many !!!!!!!!). This isn’t the default so he actively changes them and thinks it looks good, he uses social media like a 50 plus woman who has one of those wallet phone cases 😬

5B93F7A6-943D-481C-BFC6-C2D0BA8C94BC.jpeg

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Some men are a legs guy, some men are an arse guy... Joel is a mice guy.

Screenshot_20230312_110208_Instagram.jpg

Minnie looks more into it than Carrie ever has, mind.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Lily-the-pink

I know looks aren't everything and it isn't an Oliver thread, but... they are very easy on the eye aren't they.
Screenshot_20230314-215900.png

• Heart
Reactions: 49

onmygroan

I love how most of the Once reviews read like ‘Jamie is incredible, Carrie was also there’, if they even mention her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 48