Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T3PO

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but we’re supposed to believe Carrie is concerned for safety when she let A STRANGER move into her house on the first date?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Tattle has never mentioned where she lives while Carrie has: shown over and over the woods she likes to walk around her house, the front of her house, the train stops she uses to get to her home and to work, tell the people when she is on vacation, but sure the people got the address from the internet unless by internet she means her social media.

People didn’t contact her employees so she can lose her job (actress and writer) people might have contacted brands to show she is a bully and shouldn’t be *gifted* stuff or used as an ambassador.

People contacted Hamilton because Joel was unprofessional at work, if he had done that rant in his own clothes and not costume it would have been a different thing, instead he was at work in costume being annoyed at people doing their job (the intercom messages), that is not being professional and people have been fired from other works for even less (hey Carrie! Remember how you called out an employee at a theater because of a missing cake?)

Also DM from people who you don’t follow usually appear as a “message request” in a different tab in IG, you keep going to those request, ignore positive messages and find the negative ones to interact with, that’s on YOU. You could ignore those request pretty easily, after all you ignore all the positive ones already, just don’t check them at all 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Loool when was this 🤣 how embarrassing
Cant remember if it was for Oliver while he was on BTF/Frozen or maybe Sophie Isaac while was in Six? But Carrie had a cake delivered to a theater, I guess they couldn’t find the cake and Carrie being Carrie went to social media to blast the crew member who worked at the theater door or something like that

EDIT: it was on the wiki 🤣
Carrie's Cake Crisis
Oliver was performing in Cats at an outdoor theatre, and Carrie had a cake delivered to him as a surprise. She then tweeted the theatre complaining that the cake had arrived and the stage manager signed for it, but now it was missing. Carrie publicly named the stage manager, implying they were incompetent or let someone else eat the cake. She could just as easily have called the theatre or messaged them privately - but that wouldn't show off what a lovely, sweet girlfriend she was for buying the cake!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Carrie Hope Fletcher #61 Czech your privilege, you've been stunt cast. Once, twice, there times a shit accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

ariesgossip

One thing that is absolutely wild to me is the fact that she is newly married. This is supposed to be one of the happiest, most loved up times of your life and instead she spends her evenings arguing with people on the internet on whether or whether not her relationship is toxic/abusive/controlling etc etc. I think it says a lot about her relationship that she would rather spend her time bickering with strangers rather than spending time with her new husband.

Reactions: 58

docmum

VIP Member
Wait, I’ve not read these threads for a while - she got married?! To someone she’s known less than a year?! 🤣
let’s just say I haven’t had a birthday since they had their first date and they’ve been married a month now. (And I wasn’t born on a leap year!)

• Haha
Reactions: 57

jayne2240

VIP Member
Imagine your parents aren’t even at your wedding, but they ARE on your honeymoon. Genuinely baffling stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Dying over a comment on Theatreboard from a few months back that describes Carrie as the 'James Cordon of the West End'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
The more I think about it, the more I wonder if all of this "emotion" coming from Carrie is some kind of bizarre deflection about her marriage. If you were *truly* happy, and *truly* content in wedded bliss - why would you be spending time ranting all over your socials, talking to the police and putting opinionated accounts on blast for everyone to see? I just keep coming back to the idea that it's a distraction; getting absorbed into all this crap is a way for her to not think about this mess she's gotten herself into with Joel. Look, I might be wide of the mark and I'm not explaining myself very well, but it's an idea that just won't budge in my head.

All I keep thinking is when I got married (and yes, I know it's a bit selfish but it's the only comparison I have) I felt like I was on cloud 9. I was practically levitating with joy. We had a super cheap honeymoon (we were skint) but even now I can think back to those few days away and become soppy with joy. Carrie just seems....fucked off. Hardly the picture of marital harmony?

Best be careful or Carrie will report me for thinking.

Reactions: 55
while our globe trotters are somewhere getting stuck!!! in the captial of roman empire!!!! i'd like to add to the wonderful bingo card:
- shoving their hands in the bocca della verità and other roman holiday references
- complaining about the amount of walking they did (carrie getting blisters from the doc martens)
- complaining about the weather ("i thought it was warm in the south" 🤪)
- whining about missing edward whenever they encounter a cat. which will be all. the. time.
- being surprised to learn juliet's balcony is not in rome
- being annoyed at the crowds at fontana di trevi
Have to add on
- a picture of carries fitbit showing her step count is 10k+

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Also, shows have social media policies for every department, whether you’re onstage and true face of the show, or running around in blacks behind the scenes.
Joel’s posts were fully against what a shows SM agreements would be, and as such there are consequences. You sign a contract saying you’ll obey them, not that you’ll post rants to make yourself the victim.
I lost a job due to not respecting social media policies. Went into the disciplinary process thingy with my hands up and said ‘I know I did wrong, what’s the next steps etc’

I was 19 and a student, but I accepted blame and they said it was one of the quickest disciplinary procedures they’ve ever done 😂

beginning to think that I did this all wrong and should have made it out to be everyone else’s fault - including the person who reported me -and called them all narcissists and cyber bullies 🤔

• Heart

allthemyths

I’m really sorry if this has already been posted but I don’t have time right now to go through the last thread.

(TLDR: Joel’s mum was apparently given the wedding deets by a psychic)

Y'all are too fast for me. I haven't quite caught up yet, but all I see in these photos is this:

o2alaL8.gif

• Haha