Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sanctified

VIP Member
I’m really sorry if this has already been posted but I don’t have time right now to go through the last thread.

(TLDR: Joel’s mum was apparently given the wedding deets by a psychic)

Imagine finding out your son was getting married from a psychic because he didn't respect you enough to tell you himself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

apples38

How did we not think to include "parents join the honeymoon" on bingo 😭
Rookie mistake guys. We need to reflect and do better

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
First of all, I demand you pay the dividends for the hurt this mental image has cost!!!!

Secondly... I bet he is just down there sucking on her thigh while she's scrolling through twitter and tattle, responding to the latest qna while unenthusiasticaly going "ah yes, that's the spot" and sighing loudly.
STRANDED!!! IN CARRIE'S ORANGE BUSH!!! THE CAPTIAL OF THE CLITTORIS!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

TheCheeseFairy

So I've just been filling my husband in (we were together for 15 years before we got married, not 15 minutes) about everything as he was invested in Joelmas!

His reaction....."I wonder who married them....Craig David?!" I'm in tears here and cannot get the image of Craig David singing his way through the service....."you DMed this girl on Monday, set up a date on Tuesday, moved into her house on Wednesday...." 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Tbh if someone showed up at her house it's probably just that they're looking for a place to sleep and heard that she takes in strays (whether they're human or feline).

• Haha
Reactions: 68

earlgrey

VIP Member
So after saying people have been showing up at her house and involving the police, she is now announcing to the world exactly when she is going away on holiday. Some people just cannot be helped.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What I find really weird about him moving straight away is her claim that she needed somebody to look after Edgar when she wasn't there. So she was happy to let some rando she's known five minutes be alone in her home? She could have got robbed, conned, come home to find Edgar in a stew on the stove etc.

He definitely, 100% went through her stuff. Probably had a good sniff of her knickers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Lilu22

VIP Member
93035146-83D3-49FC-ABA4-7CE0BFC482B8.jpeg

Gone are the days of potential Olivier Award nominations, it’s all about the panto awards

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Lilykins

VIP Member
Nothing says cock block than parents joining you on your honeymoon/first holiday as a married couple 😂😂😂😂 you’d think they’d want time alone considering her house is air bnb to the west end.

• Haha
Reactions: 62