Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
Hi Carrie, you actually directed me to GG back in the day when you said your address was shared on there. I went and had a look cause I’m a nosey bitch, and it wasn’t on there. Stuck around ever since and no one has ever posted it! If it was found it was through your own severe lack of understanding how internet security works. Hope that helps xoxo

Reactions: 55

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
It's messed up that someone would go to her house tbh. But she needs to stop blaming tattle. No one has shared her address here. If she's so happy then why does she keep coming back to this website to see what we're saying. Nobody here is leaving Instagram comments or dms. We write here for a reason

• Heart

salatblader

VIP Member
How are they having "the most geekiest time"? They're doing normal sightseeing things that tourists normally do, no? Now, I'm a nerd and I'm proud of it (as I should, life is more fun when you get into the details of a subject), but I wouldn't say it's nerdy/geeky to go sightseeing? Maybe he's all "ooo we're reading about history, it's sooo geeky to actually read about facts and we're the 'most cleverest' tourists here". 🙄

Him putting #couplesgoals and #marriedlife in the caption is just... so embarrassing. For both of them

I bet Joel gives the slopiest oral
First of all, I demand you pay the dividends for the hurt this mental image has cost!!!!

Secondly... I bet he is just down there sucking on her thigh while she's scrolling through twitter and tattle, responding to the latest qna while unenthusiasticaly going "ah yes, that's the spot" and sighing loudly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Hurrem

VIP Member
Choosing to be online is risky.
So this is a bit personal but here goes and it also explains why I despise Carrie's victimism so much.

I'm not on LinkedIn, I've been told by multiple recruiters I've crossed path with in work that it's a miracle I found a job without it.
But I had some bad experiences in my life and I'm traumatized at the idea that if I put my name, photo and current job there, anyone can know exactly where to find me.
So I sacrifice something (more visibility to further my career - I can only find a job if I look and apply for it myself) for something else (peace of mind and a sense of safety).

If Carrie had real talent, she could be successful with a very limited public account (I understand it's impossible to be completely off the grid in her job) : sharing a few headshots occasionally when getting new ones, promoting her shows, posting really big news and that's it.
She decides to share all the shit that should be kept private, maybe to seem more friendly, down to earth and approachable, or to gain more simpathy and increase her audience. She decides to put herself at risk, she should not be wasting police's time when she should know better than to share that info in the first place.

I mean ffs, I'm not famous and I refused to let my mom photograph the front of my house when I moved and send it to her friends because I didn't want a bunch of people to know exactly where I lived.

Be smarter, it saves time and resources (police) that should be available for other things. Not for a stupid influencer that cannot keep her fucking mouth shut.

Rant over. 🙅🏻‍♀️🙅🏻‍♀️
This is not victim shaming. This is what the Italians would call 'Help yourself so God can also help you'. I'm curious if there's an English saying with the same concept.

• Heart

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Lurkers, you can see it for yourselves that we also bicker between ourselves if we think someone's going to far. The latest example being the suspicion they had separate beds in DLP and numerous Tattlers said that's not an issue, can be very normal, etc. Same for eloping (is it fair for family? etc.)

Addresses are, and always have been, off the table.

Lily0815

Oh please! If Carrie really wants to do something about bullies, she should start with herself and her Hatefuls. A few months ago, her fans wrote to a pregnant woman who dared to criticize Carrie and Joel's nude photos on Insta, saying they hope she loses the baby. A few days ago, she incited her fans against a 19-year-old who is now being bullied by her Hatefuls. This has been going on for years. Hopefully, the police only come by to tell them not to waste their time. The woman is just a stupid bitch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Freakishlyme

I love that she's sharing Brianna Madia. Her cyber bullying episode started because she went off-roading and let her dog run alongside the car and accidentally ran her over. She set up a GFM for the vets bills, not mentioning that she was the one who ran her over.

It goes without saying that no one should be getting threats: not Brianna or Carrie/Joel or anyone else. But I do wonder how much of this has been actual bullying and how much is people pointing out uncomfortable truths and holding them accountable for their own actions.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Clover123

VIP Member
I'm sorry but they didn't invite their parents to the wedding... yet they DID invite them to the honeymoon?! What planet are these two on?!

I get being close to your parents but that begs the question why they weren't at the wedding. And no matter how close, the honeymoon should not have any parental attendance. Carrie clearly cannot be alone with Joel for more than a quick dash up to gretna green. She must loathe his company!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

snowfairy17

VIP Member
I think I know why they're bringing her parents... it's so mummy and daddy can complain to the airport if their flights are cancelled again.

STRANDED!!!!!!!!!! WITH CARRIE'S PARENTS!!!! IN THE CAPTIAL OF HONEYMOON!!!!

• Haha
Hahahahah in my country, we call a third wheel a lightbulb. Which is hilarious because first Carrie’s parents have to buy her a lightbulb (still bizarre to me), and now they just ARE the lightbulb.

• Haha

CatsandKnitting

Anyone else notice that Oli and his lady are off on hols this morning too? I wonder if they bumped into the ‘happy couple’ on their way to Rome… That would’ve been a fun early morning Heathrow chance meeting 😬
I would PAY to see the four of them on the same plane - maybe even the same row, for 4-5 hours. I bet those wedding chimes would be sounding more like funeral bells.

• Haha
Just catching up, came across this video and I’m sorry but I’m just laughing so much at how it looks like Jamie’s trying to speed away from her and she just RUNS after him 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Queens

Carrie: Tattle meanies leaked my address!!!

No babe, you did that all yourself.

(I was the one to censor out the more identifiable parts not Carrie)

41D91193-C375-44B7-8641-37915B5A6E29.jpeg

89730B81-9452-4F8F-8EA2-DCC0918F044A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51