Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplesandcheese

Two cents this morning
"On our way to rome" implies you're already in the country but a different city. Just say italy ffs.
I feel like if she had just said she was going to italy, people would've said that Italy is a big country and she should specify where, etc etc. I understand we're all here to moan about Carrie but this is a bit ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 48

dull-board1243

VIP Member
You can’t learn an accent “in an afternoon.” Yes, it’s Carrie’s agents fault for putting her up for the role, but it’s also her own for accepting it. I’m glad she’s getting knocked down a peg. Hopefully this experience will humble her.

If she knew she couldn’t master piano or the accent, why did she fucking take the job? Her lack of proper training is showing now more than ever.

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
Let’s just recap…

In one day, she is doing two concerts in a Czech accent and playing the piano (skills which she has admitted being very nervous about and one she just started practicing this week)

She’s been married 3.5 weeks to the LOVE of her life

She has two (other) people sharing her house

They leave for Italy next week

Her SM posts the last week have been … marriage advice, talking about online bullying, random self care/psych videos, a complete rehash of their Disney vacation from (checking notes…) January, and warnings that Joel is meeting with police.

• Haha
ok so here's a little play-by-play of me watching the latest stories.
carrie: ok so i've decided not to vlog the rome trip...
me: (honestly, and with a dose of surprise) GOOD! THAT'S THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE!
carrie: i'll just spam it on my instagram accounts (plural) instead. 🥰
me: (dejected) ought to have known.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
I'm still laughing at the fact her parents will be in Pompeii with them 😄😂

There's nothing wrong with taking a trip with your parents if you get on well, but it's their first holiday as a married couple!

The fairytale romance continues
Joel probably invited them when he popped over for tea one day

• Haha

Netsaboots

What is going on with his hairline? I know he's previously had a transplant, but it looks like he's got his scalp tattooed? Maybe just the lightening. If he were a nicer person I would feel sorry for him.

IMG_20230313_200907.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

onmygroan

So Carrie has just fully outed herself as a narcissist with that balloon post right? Because her entire thing is bullying people and then trying to control the narrative so she’s the victim. When it’s her actions that actually have the potential to cause the most harm to someone’s life.
Also it really annoys me that’s there’s a spelling mistake in the balloons.

• Haha
It’s the first post I’ve seen that I think she looks genuinely happy with Joel in…unless there’s a nice looking Italian man in eyeline 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Gally11

View attachment 2023378

Review on Theatre Board

I think this person was already a Jamie/Carrie fan because of Heathers which is why it's quite favourable

I just noticed they have put a '-' in "Hope Fletcher" 😂😂
I wonder if that reviewer is Czech? Because it not they're in no position to judge the accent. I'm french and we constantly hear English or American people telling us how good they are at the French accent. Bruh you sound like you're getting stomped over by an obese donkey.

• Haha

Lily0815

Girl, a few hours ago, you said the police were coming over because of the "malicious communication" and now someone has suddenly appeared outside your house? Just lie a little better 😭

Probably the police just explained to her today that she has to accept that they can't do anything.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
They are not ever going to be like Tom and Gi no matter how much JoJo tries to push "The Montagues" as a brand

I might be biased here because I didn't change my name after marriage but Carrie comes across as if she thinks being "Carrie Montague" is a huge brag to everyone else and ... it really isn't, look at him. Or rather please don't look at him

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sanctified

VIP Member
This thread is constantly active. At no time has her address ever been shared here. No one has even mentioned finding her address here (that was on a different website and about 5 years ago. Even then, the actual address was never publicly shared).

You can't DM people on here so we're not sharing anything behind the scenes. Just like SM. 99.9% of people here are anonymous so it's not like we're sharing stuff on SM either.

When people talk about messaging Carrie, most of the time it's shut down and the majority are of the 'keep it on tattle' mindset. We gossip on here for a reason. Unless it is justified and needs intervention (ie Joel ruining Hamilton's image).

The person who showed up at her house (if true) is, almost certainly, a superfan. Carrie told everybody the route she takes home. Maybe a fan spotted her outside her house and wanted to say hi? I don't agree with people turning up but I highly, highly doubt it was a hater with malicious intent.

Hurrem

VIP Member
download.jpeg

Pathetic, if someone contacted your employer is because you're a fucking cunt and a bully and don't deserve to be in a public facing role. It has nothing to do with your relationship.

No need to comment on people turning up to the house, that's fucked up and creepy. But has nothing to do with tattle.

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Why do they think people want to see these idiotic faces though? It’s not quirky, it’s just cringey and unflattering.

View attachment 2026888
Carrie - checks tattle
Tattle- nice to see them not gurning for once, they look better
Carrie- I’ll show them - Joel remember how we are the whackiest quirkiest couple ever? Come gurn into the camera with me

• Haha

monicalewinsky

LOL WAIT WAAAAIT. I just caught up. She eloped to Gretna Green? WHY. Did I also just read that she moved him in after their first date?

FUCKING RED RED RED FLAGS GALORE.

• Haha