Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

salatblader

VIP Member
Ok, this is just as expected coming from her, and what this person is saying is true, but the public should stop DM-ing her and fuelling her delusions and victimisation. Her sharing this probs makes people believe her narrative, if they haven't paid attention to the patterns and the fact the she searches her own name, etc. It is kinda nice to see that some people aren't believing her bullshit, though. Hope it's a former fan and not someone from here who's written this

Attachments

Reactions: 44
The chances of a weirdo super fan turning up at her house are way higher than a meanie hater. I think she's just lobbing the two together for the police thing. I get (sorta) sending mean DMs to her but if someone actually went out of their way to be mean to her to her face at her house? Doesn't make sense to me.

Reactions: 44

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
My neighbours husband beat her senseless and there was no follow up visit from the police. They’re coming out to speak to Joel about mean comments directed towards Carrie? I smell 💩

• Sad
Reactions: 43

hereforthetea698

Most people in this situation would just step back from social media, take a couple of weeks off and regroup. But no. Not Carrie. She has to go and be a little bitch about it, actually not a little bitch. A massive fat cunt because it’s the Carrie show and she’s aaaalways right. The thing that gets me the most is that nobody here has anything to lose, she has EVERYTHING to lose. Her reputation (what’s left of it), even her family for fucks sake. If she Carrie’s (lol autocorrect you’re so funny x) on like this Tom and Gi won’t want anything to do with her in a professional sense that that surely would carry over to their personal lives. It’s just beyond ridiculous and yet she’s so adamant that she’s right she’ll just keep going and going until she has nothing left.

• Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I refuse to believe that someone turned up at their house purely because Joel hasn't mentioned it. He would be up in arms about it and rightly so IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!

If some random person turned up at his house, Joel would absolutely let his fingers do the talking and fill his twitter feed with many more exclamation points.

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the stories on the ATM account and dare I say it, the content so far is relatively normal? Compared to what we got from Croatia, Disney/Captial of France and Iceland, this is the most restrained we’ve seen them. Looks to me like Carrie has taken over the ATM posting for now since the stories are about yesterday. Joel seems to be posting their locations at the moment on his own account.
Please keep it up, village idiots: no weird stories panning to Carrie on her phone, Joel constantly saying „yay“ or pics of them grimacing (though we did get one so far, I think) 🙏🏽

dull-board1243

VIP Member
All of this is happening right before the Once concert. Someone is clearly worried about getting negative reviews I see. That’s the only reason I have for her to double down so hard about meanie haters.

Fifah1907

VIP Member
View attachment 2019251
Pathetic, if someone contacted your employer is because you're a fucking cunt and a bully and don't deserve to be in a public facing role. It has nothing to do with your relationship.

No need to comment on people turning up to the house, that's fucked up and creepy. But has nothing to do with tattle.
FWIW (and I didn’t contact Hamilton, crabbie, before you try to pin that on me) - it wasn’t the relationship people were contacting Hamilton about. You’ve missed the point there. It was acting unprofessional whilst in costume. Fuck all to do with you, you were just a byproduct. People would have done it had he been ranting about anything 😘

apples38

Re-reading that is even more hilarious
PAY THE DIVIDENDS

Can the cast of Hamilton do a whip round for his leaving gift and get him a dictionary?

• Haha

aurora01

Also as far as I remember, the teenager in question didn't speak English as their first language and might not even be from the UK? Do they really think the police are just going to haul a teenager from another country because she said that she didn't like someone's husband?

• Haha
  • Wow

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I think this is the first role she feels she’s not equipped for, and she’s feeling the heat. She’s not a piano player, and she can’t do accents. Why she accepted the job is beyond me.