Carrie Hope Fletcher #60 Eloped before family could intervene, then had cheese & onion sandwich in the canteen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Disneys with 247 likes! Had to edit title slightly so it would fit.
Previous thread here

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oops we both created a new thread at the same time 🤣

I messed up the title on mine so have asked for it to be deleted

Reactions: 7
There are few things more self-centered than Karen and JoJo expecting police to step in and stop people saying mean (or just truthful!) things about them on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That thread went fast! I don't understand why the police are getting involved still? There's no threat! And the worst comment she's got is that 'vile cunts' one.

No one is threatening her life. No one is stalking her or showing up unannounced at her house. Hamilton was only contacted because of Joel's blatant unprofessionalism whilst at work which looks bad for the company.

Also, Carrie is a (cyber)bully after harassing and destroying the mental health of a young fan after she (rightfully) showed concern about their relationship.

Reactions: 35
I’m really sorry if this has already been posted but I don’t have time right now to go through the last thread.

(TLDR: Joel’s mum was apparently given the wedding deets by a psychic)

Imagine finding out your son was getting married from a psychic because he didn't respect you enough to tell you himself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Oh FFS. Cazza do yourself a favour and turn your insta off and go outside.
You are literally driving more and more content here and you know it.
Stop trying to have the last word. If you actually wanted people to stop posting here you'd stop spaffing your disastrous personal life on the Internet all to grift some free candles.

Reactions: 40
1) I’m also a massive newsies fan and have waited and waited for the UK version, but the whole of her stories caption about seeing the show so about HERSELF for the love of god 🥲🙃

2) She has such a “the police will solve everything” mindset that confuses me so much with everything that’s happened in the last few years…

Reactions: 27
I hope we get an update after the police have been but I doubt it cause she will hardly say “they actually told me and Joel to stop posting so much and to stop sharing fan accounts for my minions to attack”

• Haha
Reactions: 42
That thread went fast! I don't understand why the police are getting involved still? There's no threat! And the worst comment she's got is that 'vile cunts' one.

No one is threatening her life. No one is stalking her or showing up unannounced at her house. Hamilton was only contacted because of Joel's blatant unprofessionalism whilst at work which looks bad for the company.

Also, Carrie is a (cyber)bully after harassing and destroying the mental health of a young fan after she (rightfully) showed concern about their relationship.
And if they are getting any threatening messages it’s not from tattle. Carrie did manage to keep quiet about the guy who was stalking her and her costars during Addams and beyond, there is always the possibility that something is happening that nobody knows about which COULD explain why Carrie is acting so bizarre at the moment.
But if she is going through something, the tattle blaming is completely missing the mark! What a lot of the influencers completely ignore about sites like Tattle and GG is that the majority of things we say has evidence attached. Everything comes from the influencer/ celebrity themselves whether that’s tweets, Instagram photos and comments etc. The reasons we don’t like Joel has evidence coming from his own Facebook page (which he then locked down so we couldn’t see it anymore), his tweets and his saved insta stories. We don’t make it up, it comes from them!
I remember either a video or a blog post from Carrie from years ago where she admitted that what GG was saying at the time was actually strangely accurate and it made her wonder if she was sharing too much. Yes she was, and still is!

Reactions: 28
Just posting so it wouldn’t be missed in new thread. It’s the funniest thing this morning
Honest to god I'm going to break something the speed at which I'm hurtling over here every time she posts something at the minute.

This one nearly finished me off 😂

Notice Joel couldn't keep out of even the tiniest video about Newsies. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Neither of these two exist in the real world. Joel probably greatly embellished the story about "online hate" in true Karen form.
There would be no fire if they didn't build it themselves and fan the flames at every opportunity.

First question from the police:
"What happened when you used the block button on this heinous evil meanie?"
Dumb and dumber:
"I didn't block them actually, I engaged with them via DMs. They asked me to stop messaging them multiple times and I just kept going because I love starting conflict and then crying about it to you guys later so I get sympathy."

I'm sure that will go down well.
---
Just posting so it wouldn’t be missed in new thread. It’s the funniest thing this morning
The call is coming from inside the house 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh please! If Carrie really wants to do something about bullies, she should start with herself and her Hatefuls. A few months ago, her fans wrote to a pregnant woman who dared to criticize Carrie and Joel's nude photos on Insta, saying they hope she loses the baby. A few days ago, she incited her fans against a 19-year-old who is now being bullied by her Hatefuls. This has been going on for years. Hopefully, the police only come by to tell them not to waste their time. The woman is just a stupid witch.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Recap...same old tit. She has the police involved again because people aren't bowing down and praising Joel. She's mad that Hamilton asked him to take his rant in costume down. Not sure what she expected to happen. She says people have been emailing bosses, trying to get people fired. If people wanted Joel fired, the racist posts would've been sent to his boss but they haven't.

Reactions: 28
I love that she's sharing Brianna Madia. Her cyber bullying episode started because she went off-roading and let her dog run alongside the car and accidentally ran her over. She set up a GFM for the vets bills, not mentioning that she was the one who ran her over.

It goes without saying that no one should be getting threats: not Brianna or Carrie/Joel or anyone else. But I do wonder how much of this has been actual bullying and how much is people pointing out uncomfortable truths and holding them accountable for their own actions.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.