Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snowfairy17

VIP Member
i love when she writes things like “stay mad” because 1) I can’t imagine her actually saying it and 2) she’s the most pressed out of everyone involved hahahaha

I know it’s early but I have a thread title suggestion, probably already been suggested but it would be fun

Carrie Hope Fletcher #61 Tom Fletcher’s Sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 139

MitchyS

They’re doing the right thing taking the parents on their honeymoon. You never know when a lightbulb might need replacing.

• Haha
Reactions: 96

cathasach

Holy shit. I only come on here sporadically and every time I do there’s so much new fuckery to digest.

I made and posted this stupid picture in May last year. Can’t believe that NINE MONTHS LATER they legitimately got married and sold the photos to Hello.

If only she looked as happy in the real version as she does in the mock-up. Yiiiikes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Yeah, but no one would believe them. They don't even pay for a candle or a meal, would they pay for a lawyer?
Hi guys, my gorgeous wife and I are dealing with a lot right now!!!!! Could you please suggest any LAWYERS in the comments please??? But ONLY professionals that HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!!! We're going through a lot right now thanks to knobs online. Bit sad really. Anyway!!!! Please tag any LAWYERS you know!!!!! Also we're setting up a GoFundMe to cover the expenses!!!!! We just want to live laugh love in our swamp full of clutter!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
So I've just been filling my husband in (we were together for 15 years before we got married, not 15 minutes) about everything as he was invested in Joelmas!

His reaction....."I wonder who married them....Craig David?!" I'm in tears here and cannot get the image of Craig David singing his way through the service....."you DMed this girl on Monday, set up a date on Tuesday, moved into her house on Wednesday...." 😂😂
Credit @TheCheeseFairy

Carrie Hope Fletcher #61 - DMed on Monday, dated on Tuesday, moved in Wednesday, married Thursday, ranted Friday, Saturday, Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
I wonder whose fault it will be that she forgot to do the accent.
Carrie Exclusive:
„A lot has been going on lately, with me getting married, having to report multiple people to the police, being at the receiving end of heinous negativity - all while setting into life as a married woman. So tonight I had a bit of a moment when I momentarily struggled with the very difficult to master Czech accent. I know it was only for a few seconds but I have already seen comments on this. I am only human and I am my own worst critic - I worked very hard for this show and I did expect my nerves to get the better of me, in front of a crowd of several thousands no less! I hope all of those who came to the show enjoyed it - the chemistry between myself and Jamie alone was worth the ticket, wasn’t it? xx“

• Haha
Reactions: 87

Goldeelox

planner.jpg

Yeah I don't think you need an entire planner to get married at Gretna Green... maybe a couple of post-it notes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 81
Completely off topic, but one of my irl friends is apparently a lurker on this thread (I had no idea!) and saw my last post and knew it was me 😅 We've been shit talking Joel and Carrie ever since and I'm so delighted 😂 Hi, bestie!!! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

onmygroan

Since I missed the original STRANDED!!! IN PARIS!!!! THE CAPITAL OF FRANCE!!!! Tweets, i can only offer this now
19220A16-2C3B-4525-B562-F58941AE546B.jpeg

(Old) Man shouts at airline

• Haha
  • Heart

anon1405

Chatty Member
All I see when I see the abbreviation ATM is a cash machine, which is basically what they want the account to be, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Hi guys, my gorgeous wife and I are dealing with a lot right now!!!!! Could you please suggest any LAWYERS in the comments please??? But ONLY professionals that HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!!!!! We're going through a lot right now thanks to knobs online. Bit sad really. Anyway!!!! Please tag any LAWYERS you know!!!!! Also we're setting up a GoFundMe to cover the expenses. We just want to live laugh love in peace!!!!
STRANDED!!! WITHOUT A LAWYER!!! THE CAPTIAL OF JUTSICE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 77