Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that she also claims to support trans rights but will still accept AD deals with Harry Potter/Warner Bros, I think Carries morals can be easily bought 🤷🏻‍♀️
Carrie strikes me as one of those people who are like 'let's separate the artist from the art' 🙄

Reactions: 1
Just watched the Only You performance. Firstly, I’m afraid his talent way outshines Carrie’s. Secondly, he looks so young! Is the prince meant to be the same playing age as Carrie? Because he looks about 23 and she looks about 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the Only You performance. Firstly, I’m afraid his talent way outshines Carrie’s. Secondly, he looks so young! Is the prince meant to be the same playing age as Carrie? Because he looks about 23 and she looks about 35.
That's what I thought! Surely they can't be romantic interests, she'd look like a cradle-snatcher!

Reactions: 4
He looks to be very young, no? In his early 20s? I don't think Carrie looks as old as some here suggest :-D but it will still be noticeable, which might be what they want?

It's a much smaller age gap than she had with Lee Mead or Jason Manford. (Or Jason Donovan, who's old enough to be her dad!)

Reactions: 5
Good god Carrie, do you know that you can wish someone a happy birthday without being front and centre of every picture you post of them. 🙄 The narcissism knows no bounds. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Saw something about her on GMB with old ballbag face ALW something to do with that really unfunny local council zoom meeting, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Good god Carrie, do you know that you can wish someone a happy birthday without being front and centre of every picture you post of them. 🙄 The narcissism knows no bounds. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she genuinely doesnt know. A post on HER social media without HER front and centre is worthless, don't you know? Oh except that one time when she used World Women's Day to celebrate all the men in her life who kiss her arse shaped her into the perfect woman she is today :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I know it’s my own insecurities speaking for me here but she’s not fat?! Why does she repost stuff to her stories acting like she’s bigger than average? I’ve had to stop following her because it was making me feel bad about myself.

I’m 27 and generally happy with myself but because of having a baby in 2020 and lockdown closing gyms and working full time I’ve gained a lot of weight along with post-baby body change. My frontal lobe is fully developed 😂😂 imagine how her younger more impressionable audience feel about it? I’m sure she means well but it’s a bit deaf.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s my own insecurities speaking for me here but she’s not fat?! Why does she repost stuff to her stories acting like she’s bigger than average? I’ve had to stop following her because it was making me feel bad about myself.

I’m 27 and generally happy with myself but because of having a baby in 2020 and lockdown closing gyms and working full time I’ve gained a lot of weight along with post-baby body change. My frontal lobe is fully developed 😂😂 imagine how her younger more impressionable audience feel about it? I’m sure she means well but it’s a bit deaf.
She's not fat at all! She's definitely about average and is definitely bigger than she was in say, 2015, but you'd think she'd jumped up to a size 22 with the way she goes on!

I had to unfollow her as well because she kept skinny shaming and it made me feel terrible!

Reactions: 7
Still not 100% sure what happened between Carrie and Petesjams but he came up on my tik tok a few weeks ago under the username @cavernkingston where he’s putting on a weird deep voice and replying to minors in the comments which I found a bit odd
She vaguely accused him of being abusive but never actually came out with that happened, just was vague and liked people's comments when they asked if it was Pete.

From what she said, it was property damage rather than him being violent towards her.

He seemed to remain quite supportive of her until then and then she appeared to loose mutual friends in common like Gary C. I assume because of the way she handled it and the way she accused him but never actually addressed it. Basically allowing her minions to attack him.

Still not 100% sure what happened between Carrie and Petesjams but he came up on my tik tok a few weeks ago under the username @cavernkingston where he’s putting on a weird deep voice and replying to minors in the comments which I found a bit odd
I had a look at his Instagram after you mentioned him and what the duck? He seemed to be doing well with his life post-Carrie. He went to drama school, seemed to have nice friends etc.

didn’t the “emo” phase die out years ago? What is he doing??

I had a look at his Instagram after you mentioned him and what the duck? He seemed to be doing well with his life post-Carrie. He went to drama school, seemed to have nice friends etc.

didn’t the “emo” phase die out years ago? What is he doing??
Don't diss emo, I'm still very much into emo. Definitely not a phase 😂

I feel like he's just trying different things. It's not hurting anyone so I don't see any issue really.

• Haha
Don't diss emo, I'm still very much into emo. Definitely not a phase 😂

I feel like he's just trying different things. It's not hurting anyone so I don't see any issue really.
Oh I’m not dissing it at all, I was an emo in my teens but a lot of my friends from that time are still very much into it but they’re genuine about it. Do your thing if that’s what you wanna do it just seems very “I want to be billy joe Armstrong in 2004” to me.

Yeah I ended up in unfollowing Pete, his new persona and music make me cringe.
I unfollow/unsubbed from him a couple of years ago too as I felt he went a bit manic or something in his videos, and it was uncomfortable to watch as I wasn't sure if he was okay?

GUYS now I know none of you will believe me, but she just wished someone a happy birthday in her Instagram story... and she wasn’t in the photo!! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't really follow Pete but as long as he's happy, I don't see the issue. As an observation, yes, he loves Disney but I feel like a lot of their relationship he wasn't really himself. Seems like he's in a good place now. She was horrible to him so I'm glad he got out.

Wait, THAT’S Pete?! He came up on my fyp a few days ago and I just thought it was a passing resemblance. That’s so weird. I feel like he’s trying to be like Corpse and it’s very unsettling.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.