Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so self involved it's unbelievable. I still wonder how on earth Oliver puts up with her 24/7 🤣

Reactions: 7
She's so self involved it's unbelievable. I still wonder how on earth Oliver puts up with her 24/7 🤣
Free rent on a nice London house.
I don’t think Oliver had a say in the renovation just like I don’t think he contributes a lot to the house expenses

(Carrie has been talking about how *she* chose all the stuff)

Reactions: 3
Free rent on a nice London house.
I don’t think Oliver had a say in the renovation just like I don’t think he contributes a lot to the house expenses

(Carrie has been talking about how *she* chose all the stuff)
😂😂😂 Free rent 😂😂😂

I have often wondered what their relationship is actually like. I don't see any chemistry between them at all. It all seems a little one sided on her behalf. It's weird.

Reactions: 8
😂😂😂 Free rent 😂😂😂

I have often wondered what their relationship is actually like. I don't see any chemistry between them at all. It all seems a little one sided on her behalf. It's weird.
It's always been weird. I didn't really like Oliver when she first introduced him during The Addams Family tour, and I thought he was just using her for her audience. And then when they did the Good Morning, Good Evening videos I warmed up to him a lot more. Will admit though, the way he widens his eyes and mouth when he smiles makes me feels like there's a subliminal "help me" message being sent out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't watch Ivano's performance but I would still put money on its being 1000% better than yet another hideous rendition of "Bad Cinderella"

That Jackie Weaver song that Carrie and ALW posted - I know it’s not to be taken seriously but those end notes are terrible. My ears! Such screeching!

I caught up with the performances today. I thought his voice was lovely, really light and effortless. The two of them together are going to be such a contrast, not in a good way. Feel like he will outshine her!

Reactions: 2
The Jackie Weaver song is two days too late and is yet another embarrassing attempt at "current" marketing. The second hand cringe was too much for me to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It took so much of my mental strength to make it all the way through that Jackie Weaver song. So cringe. And a comedy song about the zoom has the potential to be funny if Carrie or ALW had any sense of comic timing. I did laugh at Carrie’s self satisfied smirk at the end though.

That's a really interesting point actually. She comes across as quite left-wing in her views, but obviously the allure of the exposure and the pay from an ALW was too much for her fragile ego to turn down.

I’m new to this thread and have been a Carrie fan for years, not sure if it’s been mentioned before on here but I find it odd that she’s working with ALW? Not many young people support him after his obvious tax paying and voting controversies so I’m curious as to what she really thinks of him.
What were these controversies with his taxes and voting? 😮

I wonder how long she'll continue supporting ALW given that, as people have discussed, he's now promoting Ivano as co-lead which she doesn't seem to like? While the months drag on with no sign of Cinderella ever actually getting to open

What were these controversies with his taxes and voting? 😮
He hastily flew in from New York so he could take his place in the House of Lords to vote in favour of a Tory bill to cut tax credits for the poorest people (subsequently, he resigned from the HoL although he denied it was anything to do with the vote.) He also fought HMRC in a legal case, which he won, to claim tax relief to offset losses he made on the sale of two properties in Barbados

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wonder how long she'll continue supporting ALW given that, as people have discussed, he's now promoting Ivano as co-lead which she doesn't seem to like? While the months drag on with no sign of Cinderella ever actually getting to open

He hastily flew in from New York so he could take his place in the House of Lords to vote in favour of a Tory bill to cut tax credits for the poorest people (subsequently, he resigned from the HoL although he denied it was anything to do with the vote.) He also fought HMRC in a legal case, which he won, to claim tax relief to offset losses he made on the sale of two properties in Barbados
Woowww whattt. Thanks for the info. It's possible she doesn't know - seems all the news and political positions she holds she gets from Instagram memes. (Sorry, that was mean of me)

I caught up with the performances today. I thought his voice was lovely, really light and effortless. The two of them together are going to be such a contrast, not in a good way. Feel like he will outshine her!
I've just watched it and he's lovely, what a great voice; Carrie will definitely feel threatened and will loudly sing over him :-D

I didn't watch the whole thing but there's no denying his voice is better than Carrie's. She's not even subtle when she doesn't like the limelight being taken off her. Like at least try and be a little bit supportive.

Sorry to divert the conversation a little but does anyone know what happened between her and Emma Blackerly? They seemed really REALLY close, like best mates for a while. It went very quiet and now Emma comments every now and then on her/Oliver's Instagram posts, but it seems very forced and not natural? 🤔 Also seems one sided?

Woowww whattt. Thanks for the info. It's possible she doesn't know - seems all the news and political positions she holds she gets from Instagram memes. (Sorry, that was mean of me)

Given that she also claims to support trans rights but will still accept AD deals with Harry Potter/Warner Bros, I think Carries morals can be easily bought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.