Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to the cardinals "supergroup"? I don't get it, they had a handful of performances and then nothing. I feel like there was potential to do something together, even if virtual in the past year.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whatever happened to the cardinals "supergroup"? I don't get it, they had a handful of performances and then nothing. I feel like there was potential to do something together, even if virtual in the past year.
one of my friends and i always laugh about The Cardinals - the name is DREADFUL and it literally was announced, did one performance.... then disappeared. its a very very funny fail.

Also lest we forget her podcast about influential women with Celinde Schoenmaker? What happened to that.....?

Reactions: 8
Just seen/heard the snippet of the new Cinderella song on Instagram. It really reminds me of something else but I cannot figure it out! That’s gonna bug me now lol. I can really hear Carrie straining her voice in that clip.
*it’s specifically the ‘girls like me don’t end up with a Prince’ bit that I feel I’ve heard before...

Just seen/heard the snippet of the new Cinderella song on Instagram. It really reminds me of something else but I cannot figure it out! That’s gonna bug me now lol. I can really hear Carrie straining her voice in that clip.
*it’s specifically the ‘girls like me don’t end up with a Prince’ bit that I feel I’ve heard before...
It reminds me a bit of "Home" from Beauty and the Beast

What’s th
I had a look at his Instagram after you mentioned him and what the duck? He seemed to be doing well with his life post-Carrie. He went to drama school, seemed to have nice friends etc.

didn’t the “emo” phase die out years ago? What is he doing??
whats the name of his Instagram?

It might be easier to work out when the whole song is released? It's showing the name on Apple Music (I Know I Have a Heart)
I'll have a listen when the whole thing is out. The name is showing on Apple Music already (I Know I Have a Heart), but it hasn't been released yet.

It might be easier to work out when the whole song is released? It's showing the name on Apple Music (I Know I Have a Heart)

I'll have a listen when the whole thing is out. The name is showing on Apple Music already (I Know I Have a Heart), but it hasn't been released yet.

It's no Music Of The Night, that's for sure

Reactions: 3
The Cinderella marketing campaign makes no sense. What is it even trying to portray? The ‘let them eat cake’ Marie Antoinette stuff seems so random. Cinderella was poor, why would she even have that attitude? I know it’s a reimagined version but it’s so far from the original she might as well have a whole different name.

Reactions: 6
I messed up my last post royally there. 🙈

I thought it was supposed to be a love song? With it being nearly Valentine's Day and everything...

In fairness to the poor graphics designer, what did they have to work with?

One song that's angsty teen everybody hates her; one song about how he's broken her heart; one song that says it's too late to tell him how she feels; and one that is a love song, but with words that really don't work brilliantly out of context (lonely isn't exactly a compliment is it?!).

I think I'd have refused to do it!

Wow that song is awful - did a 10 year old write the lyrics? I honestly can’t see this show running. And I can’t see Carrie’s voice holding up to belting (shouting) like that for 8 shows a week.

the lyrics "I blame myself if I have been deceived" "Girls like me don't end up with a prince" "I blame myself if I have been deceived" sounds like the Wednesday song from The Addams Family, can't remember the name at the moment.

Also those lyrics are terrible.

The let them eat cake attitude just reminds me of influencers and celebrities attitudes during the pandemic.

Cinderella seems to be placing herself very much either in a victim role or a bitter role, both of which are the opposite of what they character is meant to stand for and hardly aspirational. Mind you it would mean Carrie is basically playing herself which would make sense on the acting front for her.

Reactions: 4
The Only You, Lonely You card looks like it's saying "only, lonely, you, you." Terrible.

At this stage I think they need to redo all the branding. It looks cheap and dated. I'm not getting a sense of any of the characters.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.