Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s put some serious effort into that photo which is supposedly of her “out of control” hair. She even opened her eyes for it 😂
Though if eyes are the window to the soul, as the old saying goes, then she still looks mean.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she looks better with less make up and not wearing her glasses! Just an opinion before I get told off 😂

I can't with carries preaching about how we need to support the arts and then getting a free ticket for Mischeif theatre rather than buying one herself. She has the money and even said it wasn't expensive.
Just shows to me that Carrie doesn't actually care about theatre or supporting others (though tbf that was evident even before the pandemic)

Reactions: 12
I can't with carries preaching about how we need to support the arts and then getting a free ticket for Mischeif theatre rather than buying one herself. She has the money and even said it wasn't expensive.
Just shows to me that Carrie doesn't actually care about theatre or supporting others (though tbf that was evident even before the pandemic)
THIS!!!
and shame on Nathan Amzi for giving her a ‘spare’ code 🙄
Just buy a freaking ticket you cheap skate
For anyone thinking of checking out Mischief do support them they are BRILLIANT and as Carrie says it’s really a cheap night in.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
So many on here have pointed out for years how she never ever goes to see that many shows or how she hardly ever supports people in the industry. She's just talk. I don't think she actually loves theatre as an art form, only the stage as a way to hear applause. The only reason she pretends to care now is because for once she's effected.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm probably being super petty but her comment about buying hardbacks to put on her self for the looks and then buying the paperback to read really annoyed me. I really don't understand middle-class people's obsessions with owning 1000's of books they'll never read to make their houses look pretty. It just feels so wasteful. Books are meant to be read and enjoyed then passed on, not sitting unread on a middle-class persons bookshelf. I'm just sick of privileged influencers like Carrie hoarding books for the ~aesthetics~ when they could go to lower-income people that would love them. (please tell me that this bugs them as well)

Reactions: 25
I love owning books. I wouldn't buy two copies of the same one (unless I was planning on giving one to someone), but I do love to have lots of books. It's one of the very few luxuries I have. So I kinda get hoarding them, but don't think there's any need to have both hardback and paperback editions of the same book.

Reactions: 6
Andrew tweeted that Ivano is co-lead with Carrie, so how come his face isn’t on the theatre aswell?🤔

Reactions: 2
Andrew tweeted that Ivano is co-lead with Carrie, so how come his face isn’t on the theatre aswell?🤔
I think he was cast long after the current facade was put up?

He sounded good on Musicals: The Greatest Show tonight, nice to hear a song other than Bad Cinderella sung by Carrie on everything 🙄

I'm probably being super petty but her comment about buying hardbacks to put on her self for the looks and then buying the paperback to read really annoyed me. I really don't understand middle-class people's obsessions with owning 1000's of books they'll never read to make their houses look pretty. It just feels so wasteful. Books are meant to be read and enjoyed then passed on, not sitting unread on a middle-class persons bookshelf. I'm just sick of privileged influencers like Carrie hoarding books for the ~aesthetics~ when they could go to lower-income people that would love them. (please tell me that this bugs them as well)
This! I ALWAYS pass on a book after reading, I run a local initiative to take a book/ leave a book. Unless I absolutely ADORED the book it’s getting rehomed. I just don’t have the room for them all- I read a LOT. Sometimes kindle, sometimes paper form. To buy duplicates so one is basically for display purposes only? Obviously has money to burn!

Reactions: 1
Nice to see someone other than Carrie premote Cindermehlla, also loved Lea Salonga's performance of 'I dreamed a dream' absolutely flawless.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm actually properly disgusted she hasn't posted anything about her co-stars performance last night? She's currently still posting loads of stories about books!

That poor guy just performed on television for the first time ever representing their show and she can't even be arsed to tweet about it?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm actually properly disgusted she hasn't posted anything about her co-stars performance last night? She's currently still posting loads of stories about books!

That poor guy just performed on television for the first time ever representing their show and she can't even be arsed to tweet about it?
Probably doesn't like that ALW is now billing him as co-lead!

Reactions: 7
I always think if she isn't fawning over a male co-star, then he must have committed the biggest sin in Carrie's world: being immune to her charms and beauty aka not acting as if she's God gift to men.

Reactions: 6

She did post this on her Insta amongst her book Q&A posts, though its really not much.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.