Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the girl delete her TikTok account? Can't find her anymore when I search her username. Was going to send her some comforting words. She had made some videos and seemed to enjoy using the app. What a bleeping shame if Carrie's behaviour led this to happen.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Carrie you’re almost 30. Picking on children and getting involved in petty social media spats is not a good look.

Reactions: 10
She is really beginning to look like problematic casting for Cinderella. She's a PR disaster waiting to happen

How does she take direction when even the smallest criticism causes her to break down. Mental health doesn't excuse crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 12
At this rate the next thread should be "Carrie On Bullying"

This is just one more of a dozen reasons why it might really be better for her if Cinderella never gets to open

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's getting loads of people saying that she's well in her right to set boundaries... The delusional... They will defend even if she hit a child in public!

Also, gotta love the passive aggressiveness of someone asking her if she and Oliver had broken up. '... No?'

I've never known someone in the public eye to be so rude towards theirs fans. She's obviously like this in day to day life. Run, Oliver, run!

I would comment but I cba getting into a picker with the minions.

Reactions: 5
Did the girl delete her TikTok account? Can't find her anymore when I search her username. Was going to send her some comforting words. She had made some videos and seemed to enjoy using the app. What a bleeping shame if Carrie's behaviour led this to happen.
Nope! Luckily the girls account is still up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my actual god she is still bleating on

With comments switched ON!

And on...
Carrie, do yourself a favour and shut up! I wish influencers would stop using MH as an excuse for their crappy behaviour.

Asking if someone is sick is not a malicious thing to do when they have paid a lot of money to see you specifically in a principal cast - what you should of done is just ignore it and gone about you day off!

Reactions: 14
Just watched it, and... It's actually unbelievable and so offensive to that girl that she paints herself as a victim in this situation.
I totally agree. It reminds me of the time she attacked the poor girl who made a comment about theatre board and Carrie was tagged in the comment. The girl didn’t mean it maliciously and Carrie made herself out to be the victim and said she was treating herself to a Chinese after a bad day or something along those lines 🙄

Reactions: 4
What pisses me off is that in her videos she's using her "reasonable voice", but then is really bitchy and nasty to commenters. I feel like this is calculated - she knows that colleagues and employers are more likely to see the video but not actually read the comments. So on the surface she looks reasonable, but there are more levels at play.

Also if you make a tiktok/instastory/any kind of public post then people will comment on it. Because you're a public figure making a public statement. You can't have a go at someone for their "unsolicited opinions" - the internet is not a dictatorship, Carrie.

Reactions: 18
3 Tik Toks on the bounce. Wonder if Oliver’s not home....
Seriously though. I know people who have taken lead parts in Lloyd Webber shows and the company is normally so strict on what can be posted. A bit like Oliver with Disney and Frozen.
How is the Really Useful Group not seeing this and thinking?
Stop being petty
Stop calling out fans who might potentially buy a ticket
Stop encouraging bullying.
????
remember Carrie, standing by and saying nothing while your minions bully on your behalf is just as bad as bullying yourself?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's making it worse for herself!

Stop digging yourself into a bigger hole, you melon!

I sincerely hope the MT world is cringing with us..

I’m waiting for the 4th Tik Tok doubling down on the first three.
15 minutes to squeeze it in and break your record Cazza

• Haha
she’s just removed the comments off the second Tik Tok.
Nothing negative on the third latest one or anyone calling her out so I guess the comments will remain for now...
😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.