Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s just removed the comments off the second Tik Tok.
Nothing negative on the third latest one or anyone calling her out so I guess the comments will remain for now...
😂
I wrote a comment under the third vid that seems to have been immediately removed. So maybe she's just sitting there removing every comment that isn't absolutely glowing?

Reactions: 2
I get what she is saying to an extent, but I kinda want to slap her as well... yes, go ahead and block the people who are abusing you online for going off sick, but the person who says ‘get well soon’ obviously does not have bad intentions. Just ignore it or say thanks for the well wishes and move on. She must spend way too much time on Twitter if she has the time to make her way through her Twitter mentions when she is off sick to block the people who are probably just saying get well soon. How about she doesn’t go on Twitter when she’s off sick? Why purposely go on social media when you are off sick to block the people who are sending you messages? She really does have an unhealthy obsession with social media- tbh, I think a lot of people do but Carrie doesn’t know how to balance it at all! You can tell by the relationship she had with GG- she has to know what people are saying about her all the time! That isn’t healthy. She purposely sought out GG and created a profile pretending to be someone else to defend herself! I wouldn’t be surprised if she read here tbh. I think the only thing she should do is delete all her personal social media- have a business profile that’s handled by someone else and only let people she follows send her messages. A friend of mine has a business profile on Instagram and it gives her the option as to who can send her messages. I’m barely on insta so I can’t remember if us plebs have that option too. She can turn off comments on instastories- I think most celebs have that turned off. She has that cameo vip club for her to have a relationship with the hardcore fans- I don’t understand why she didn’t get rid of her Twitter years ago! She’s constantly complaining about it and it’s the place where most of her controversies start because she doesn’t think before she tweets. If she wants the social media for close friends and family, use a different name! Both myself and a friend of mine use different names on facebook- me for personal reasons, my friend for work safety reasons. I’ve never had any issues using a different name- the people who I choose to have as friends on there know who I am. Twitter has been her downfall since day 1 and I can’t believe no one in her close circle has suggested she either delete the profiles or create a new private alternate named one. If anything, she likes being able to see people talking about her- and that’s dangerous in her line of work! That’s what tips people over the edge, and it already has for Carrie!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get what she is saying to an extent, but I kinda want to slap her as well... yes, go ahead and block the people who are abusing you online for going off sick, but the person who says ‘get well soon’ obviously does not have bad intentions. Just ignore it or say thanks for the well wishes and move on. She must spend way too much time on Twitter if she has the time to make her way through her Twitter mentions when she is off sick to block the people who are probably just saying get well soon. How about she doesn’t go on Twitter when she’s off sick? Why purposely go on social media when you are off sick to block the people who are sending you messages? She really does have an unhealthy obsession with social media- tbh, I think a lot of people do but Carrie doesn’t know how to balance it at all! You can tell by the relationship she had with GG- she has to know what people are saying about her all the time! That isn’t healthy. She purposely sought out GG and created a profile pretending to be someone else to defend herself! I wouldn’t be surprised if she read here tbh. I think the only thing she should do is delete all her personal social media- have a business profile that’s handled by someone else and only let people she follows send her messages. A friend of mine has a business profile on Instagram and it gives her the option as to who can send her messages. I’m barely on insta so I can’t remember if us plebs have that option too. She can turn off comments on instastories- I think most celebs have that turned off. She has that cameo vip club for her to have a relationship with the hardcore fans- I don’t understand why she didn’t get rid of her Twitter years ago! She’s constantly complaining about it and it’s the place where most of her controversies start because she doesn’t think before she tweets. If she wants the social media for close friends and family, use a different name! Both myself and a friend of mine use different names on facebook- me for personal reasons, my friend for work safety reasons. I’ve never had any issues using a different name- the people who I choose to have as friends on there know who I am. Twitter has been her downfall since day 1 and I can’t believe no one in her close circle has suggested she either delete the profiles or create a new private alternate named one. If anything, she likes being able to see people talking about her- and that’s dangerous in her line of work! That’s what tips people over the edge, and it already has for Carrie!
1000% this! You're spot on!

Reactions: 3
Add it again
See what happens ...
Intrigued
Lol. Tried it. Literally 1 min later, it was gone. She 100% is sitting there removing every comment that isn't glowing, the second they come in. I was joking about it before, but it seems that's really what she's doing atm.

Also, this really tells us how few comments she gets that aren't kissing her ass - if she can calmly remove them as they come in, she's not receiving a torrent of negativity. And my comment was not passive aggressive, I was just calmly stating that the girl wasn't a hater in the tweet she sent. Searching her name on Twitter also leads to no negative comments for miles. And she has the audacity to make it seem like she gets hundreds every week.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She says “boundaries” but the comments she’s left are a weird echo chamber of what she wants to hear or people to think of her. Which is fine I guess on her own social media but she won’t have a hope of controlling the narrative of Cinderella car-crash reviews.

Reactions: 1
The fact that she removed the comments on the first two Tik Toks proves she’s running scared from backlash. Probably couldn’t keep up with the increasing number of people calling her out. She really needs to be careful what she encourages on social media...
Potential Employers in every profession now use this as a tool to find out what they’re getting.
She is often employed on the basis of her following.
Best not bite the hand that feeds you too often eh love?

Reactions: 4
The fact that she removed the comments on the first two Tik Toks proves she’s running scared from backlash. Probably couldn’t keep up with the increasing number of people calling her out. She really needs to be careful what she encourages on social media...
Potential Employers in every profession now use this as a tool to find out what they’re getting.
She is often employed on the basis of her following.
Best not bite the hand that feeds you too often eh love?
But because she deletes everything bad, all potential employers see is how wonderful she is! Hopefully they’re aware of the back story.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
But because she deletes everything bad, all potential employers see is how wonderful she is! Hopefully they’re aware of the back story.
Also she's grown up being told she's perfect and God's gift so any form of criticism is gonna make her ✨uncomfy✨

Funny how she never ‘addresses’ things on Twitter.
Is that because you’re unable to delete comments there Carrie? 🤔
Running social media accounts where you’re deleting half the comments and being in control of a positive narrative probably isn’t what Andrew had in mind when he employed his new ‘star’ for her loyal following. It also must be exhausting for her to keep on top of. The hours she must spend scrolling to keep a clean sheet.
Not in the same league as this but anyone only has to look up a certain actress in the news recently to see that historical posts have a way of finding you.
Maybe he needs to be tagged in.
She’s already got a rep amongst her peers. Her dismissive attitude towards her ardent fans is going to bite her on the arse one day.
The way her current loyal fan base have to start comments with an apology for mentioning ANYTHING vaguely challenging in case they’re turned on is indicative of a toxic atmosphere and it starts at the top.

Reactions: 7
Carrie is incredibly insecure when it comes to it, yet also smug. She had talent but stunt casting of recent years has ruined her and brought out her bitchy entitled attitude. If she wasn’t a YouTuber she won’t have been stunt cast. She got the Eponine gig on her own but everything after that is because YouTube took traction and at the time youtubers were the height of fashion. I have a feeling Cinderella will either flop, or never open. It’s all been marketed on her, so she’s stuck with this project until it eventually opens but there’s a chance a lot of people just won’t be interested. Meanwhile, when Frozen opens Oliver is going to get a lot of spotlight. If Cinderella flops, I doubt Carrie’s name will be attached to a lead role in the same way, she’s looking tired now and there are so many talented prospects waiting in the wings.

The irony is there are certain personalities that shouldn’t live their lives on social media because it affects them mentally, yet Carrie’s success has been because of vlogging. At what point does the bubble burst.

In all Carrie is one of the most tone deaf social media persons I have ever seen.

Reactions: 11
Never commented on this thread before but after I saw the Tiktoks I’ve unfollowed Carrie on everything. I noticed over the past few years her general attitude was changing and I disagreed a lot with what she was saying especially on Twitter. It’s so sad because I used to idolise her so much I bought her merch and her songs I sent her multiple letters (I rarely got any replies from her).
That girl on TikTok was nothing but lovely and got blocked then harassed by followers who still have the “Carrie is the most lovely person ever” mentality. I found Carrie’s explanation pretty poor too it would’ve made more sense to say she was just having a bad day not to roll out a whole scheme about blocking to help with mental health

Reactions: 16
To be honest I'm not sure even Eponine wasn't an element of stunt casting. She has been a child actor and has a very famous brother, the name fletcher certainly doesn't hurt. Especially when her brother has over 1milliom followers and posts a lot of updates about your performance and going to see you. Cameron is not a silly man and is king of marketing and PR

Reactions: 7
Interesting how she keeps loosing followers as well.

Looks like she lost a fair amount yesterday (presumably after the tiktok saga) but seems to be loosing a few daily too.

Oh!

Anyone know what her pers have said about her? I'd love to know!

I've seen some behind the screens clips of Heathers with the cast and she never seems to be any of them? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’ve unfollowed her - the posts yesterday were it for me. Sad that she feels the need to encourage her pathetic tween fan base to bully someone and then whacks out the mental health excuse. It’s all bull tit and she is just a nasty individual.

Reactions: 9
Interesting how she keeps loosing followers as well.

Looks like she lost a fair amount yesterday (presumably after the tiktok saga) but seems to be loosing a few daily too.

Oh!

Anyone know what her pers have said about her? I'd love to know!

I've seen some behind the screens clips of Heathers with the cast and she never seems to be any of them? 🤔
That's interesting - where can I find this information?

To be honest I'm not sure even Eponine wasn't an element of stunt casting. She has been a child actor and has a very famous brother, the name fletcher certainly doesn't hurt. Especially when her brother has over 1milliom followers and posts a lot of updates about your performance and going to see you. Cameron is not a silly man and is king of marketing and PR
I’ve also wondered about that. How big was her YouTube channel when she got Les Mis? She was what 19, 20 when she got Eponine and it was like her 2nd audition with her agent. Without her name and YouTube would she really have gotten that far, that quickly? I always thought she wasn’t a conventional Eponine. Not to bash her appearance just to state a fact, back then she had a tiny waist but always had big arms (obviously never lifted weights). I always thought that her look didn’t photograph well- there were certain promo shots where she looked bigger than she was due to the angle of her shoulders and arms.
Obviously she can sing, and I think a lot of us agree that Eponine was actually her best role. Everything else she has done has always just missed the mark. Her American accent is very Kermit- meaning that her voice in Addams and Heathers just sounded strange. I cannot imagine her as Truly at all! Admittedly I never really saw or heard her in War of the Worlds so I don’t have any opinion on that. I’ve always found her theatre journey a weird one. As a teenager on YouTube she got an agent at the age of 19 with an agent that didn’t actually have a theatre section at that point. Goes on 2 auditions - Mamma Mia, which she admits she wasn’t right for and then gets Les Mis. Her dream job pretty much straight away. Imposter syndrome settles in really quickly because she’s the only one that didn’t go to drama school, she starts vlogging at the theatre- CamMac realises that the videos are a goldmine, she’s already bringing in a younger audience and the behind the scenes videos are a hit. He then gets another member of the cast to YouTube more in depth behind the scenes videos (I discovered Zoe Doano’s videos recently and I actually prefer her videos to Carrie’s because they actually show the theatre- and she played Cosette at the same time Carrie was Eponine). I think if CamMac could have put the YouTube videos into Carrie’s contract initially he would have done- but at that time nobody knew how big it would’ve been.
My takeaway is that she was in fact stunt cast when she got Les Mis. After the first audition they would have googled her, found her YouTube channel and realised that she already had a fan base to bring people to the show. They also would have discovered pretty quickly who her brother was. Would they really have picked her over a drama school graduate without YouTube and the name? She got incredibly lucky I’ll give her that, but without YouTube and her brother I don’t think she would have landed Eponine.

Reactions: 9
I’ve also wondered about that. How big was her YouTube channel when she got Les Mis? She was what 19, 20 when she got Eponine and it was like her 2nd audition with her agent. Without her name and YouTube would she really have gotten that far, that quickly? I always thought she wasn’t a conventional Eponine. Not to bash her appearance just to state a fact, back then she had a tiny waist but always had big arms (obviously never lifted weights). I always thought that her look didn’t photograph well- there were certain promo shots where she looked bigger than she was due to the angle of her shoulders and arms.
Obviously she can sing, and I think a lot of us agree that Eponine was actually her best role. Everything else she has done has always just missed the mark. Her American accent is very Kermit- meaning that her voice in Addams and Heathers just sounded strange. I cannot imagine her as Truly at all! Admittedly I never really saw or heard her in War of the Worlds so I don’t have any opinion on that. I’ve always found her theatre journey a weird one. As a teenager on YouTube she got an agent at the age of 19 with an agent that didn’t actually have a theatre section at that point. Goes on 2 auditions - Mamma Mia, which she admits she wasn’t right for and then gets Les Mis. Her dream job pretty much straight away. Imposter syndrome settles in really quickly because she’s the only one that didn’t go to drama school, she starts vlogging at the theatre- CamMac realises that the videos are a goldmine, she’s already bringing in a younger audience and the behind the scenes videos are a hit. He then gets another member of the cast to YouTube more in depth behind the scenes videos (I discovered Zoe Doano’s videos recently and I actually prefer her videos to Carrie’s because they actually show the theatre- and she played Cosette at the same time Carrie was Eponine). I think if CamMac could have put the YouTube videos into Carrie’s contract initially he would have done- but at that time nobody knew how big it would’ve been.
My takeaway is that she was in fact stunt cast when she got Les Mis. After the first audition they would have googled her, found her YouTube channel and realised that she already had a fan base to bring people to the show. They also would have discovered pretty quickly who her brother was. Would they really have picked her over a drama school graduate without YouTube and the name? She got incredibly lucky I’ll give her that, but without YouTube and her brother I don’t think she would have landed Eponine.
You've changed my mind. ;) It seems she was stunt cast from the beginning, afterall.

I don't think she was stunt cast as Eponine, but she did say that at first she was rejected by her agents, and then they saw her Youtube channel and changed their minds. But I think the reason she got through to agents in the first place was Tom's contacts/network/the fact that she had worked with Tom and other famous people on that musical project. So definitely, her search for an agent started with a huge advantage compared to normal people wanting to get an agent.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.