Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she has a policy of blocking everyone even remotely mentioning anything about her being off because she's sick of the people guilting her with photos of their crying children. Why have a blanket policy on that? How can she not see that this is a bad strategy when she ends up blocking long time fans who post well-meaning messages that are nothing like the spiteful posts? Does it not take longer for her to block all these than to just ignore them? There's probably a few actual spiteful posts among hundreds of totally ok ones.
I've literally commented saying something similar. Why block? Just ignore the message. Very unnecessary. The fact people can even defend it say she's right... No words. 🙄

Just turn off the comments if you're so offended or delete Twitter!

Reactions: 1
I've literally commented saying something similar. Why block? Just ignore the message. Very unnecessary. The fact people can even defend it say she's right... No words. 🙄

Just turn off the comments if you're so offended or delete Twitter!
I edited the post to brainstorm some ideas of what she could do. I definitively agree that she could turn off the comments. That would literally solve it. As it is now, her fans apologise profusely before posing questions to her, in fear that she might take it the wrong way. That's a sign they're scared and that she's doing this wrong. Can't believe she can't see that.

Reactions: 4
‘Now I don’t want anyone going to the girls account and giving her hate’ (paraphrasing here)
Cue Carries minions doing just that
AS SHE VERY WELL KNEW THEY WOULD
Subtext: Let this be a warning to all negative Carrie posters
The woman is a nightmare
And I wonder how the Cinderella marketing team are gonna respond to her pulling this kind of tit? calling out potential ticket buyers?

Reactions: 9
I REALLY hope this is being noted!

Her minions are berating that poor girl and the fact Carrie allows this, appalling! She could have turned the comments off the video, but no.

Wow. No words.

Reactions: 3
Carrie turning off the comments wouldn’t punish the naysayers though would it?
Carrie disingenuously pretending that her and Sophia have sorted it so live and let live people!
Only it’s not sorted is it?
The classy way would’ve been to PRIVATELY sort it without the need to ‘address’ it Carrie.
Wouldn’t that have felt good?
Not so satisfying though, eh?
When you have a huge following this is passive aggressive bullying by another name.
Oh the need to have the last word must keep her awake at night

Reactions: 9
I REALLY hope this is being noted!

Her minions are berating that poor girl and the fact Carrie allows this, appalling! She could have turned the comments off the video, but no.

Wow. No words.
Which comments section? She turned off the comments on the Tiktok video didn't she?

Which comments section? She turned off the comments on the Tiktok video didn't she?
Ooh looks like she has now. It wasn’t the case before loads piling on
Having said that plenty calling her out
So maybe that was more the reason... or maybe... just maybe...
Hello Carrie!

Reactions: 2
Ooh looks like she has now. It wasn’t the case before loads piling on
Having said that plenty calling her out
So maybe that was more the reason... or maybe... just maybe...
Hello Carrie!
Ah, I see. I definitely agree she should have dealt with this privately with the girl in question, instead of drawing so much attention to her. Not many people followed her or saw her original tiktok, but of course Carrie had to Barbara Streisand this (The Streisand effect)

She should have addressed the matter privately. There was NO need for her to do a video and leave comments on for her minions to berate the poor girl.

Preaches "be kind" and is happy to let her minions do that?

Probably after an ego boost for the love off them and then read on here that she better take them off due to backlash! Think woman, think! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why didn't she just say "Hey guys, I've seen the video- I'm sorry I must've taken it the wrong way and I've unblocked her now and we're all good" instead of "well sometimes actors are sick and I'm not obligated to tell you all"

Reactions: 15
It’s also that she’s gone from “here is my experience in theatre” which she made clear in her first stage door videos, it was clear she was literally talking between her and her audience, but now she’s decided to speak for every actor?!? 🙄🙄🙄 Not doubting what she’s saying I’m sure it is the case for most, but it just shows how far she *thinks* she’s come in the industry before Cinderella has even started (Heathers I’m looking at you 👀)

Edit: The above is in reference more to her first TikTok, I’ve just seen her second and all I can say is I have absolutely no issue with generally what she’s saying but I think she could have certainly done better with the how, but I don’t think many people in the comments of her second video have recognised that’s the difference her “haters” are noticing? I hope I explained that the right way

Last edited:
Her latest Insta story/Tik Tok is simply pathetic. She thinks it’s funny but it’s really not

That last story she did... Vile.

As you clearly read here Carrie, let me say this.

It's not boundaries, Carrie. You've crossed a boundary by berating this poor girl.

You don't need to block anyone unless they are harrassing or being cruel to you. What that girl said was NOT worthy of a block. You could have simply ignored it and moved on with your life.

You could have dealt with it privately but you chose to make it public and allow comments.

Don't say it's for mental health or preach about being kind. What is kind about that? You've turned into a bully and some of your fans are the same. It's so sad as I used to think you were lovely and genuine. I sincerely hope you don't get away with this behaviour for much longer. Outrageous.

Reactions: 19
That last story she did... Vile.

As you clearly read here Carrie, let me say this.

It's not boundaries, Carrie. You've crossed a boundary by berating this poor girl.

You don't need to block anyone unless they are harrassing or being cruel to you. What that girl said was NOT worthy of a block. You could have simply ignored it and moved on with your life.

You could have dealt with it privately but you chose to make it public and allow comments.

Don't say it's for mental health or preach about being kind. What is kind about that? You've turned into a bully and some of your fans are the same. It's so sad as I used to think you were lovely and genuine. I sincerely hope you don't get away with this behaviour for much longer. Outrageous.
Just watched it, and... It's actually unbelievable and so offensive to that girl that she paints herself as a victim in this situation.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just seen it on my FYP on TikTok, what a shame she turned comments off to that weak apology for being blocking someone for no reason what so ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.