Carrie Hope Fletcher #5 Only Her, Moany Her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely zero justification for her getting a call telling her she needs to get a plane at 6am for a “meeting somewhere exciting” either before the pandemic or going forwards. She doesn’t have any specific skill that needs to be taken to an in-person “meeting” that can’t be done on Zoom. Considering she supposedly cares about the environment, you’d think she’d limit needless air travel. But no, she likes to think of herself as important.

Reactions: 5
I'm having a hard time believing she gets phone calls at 6am asking her to be somewhere for a meeting.

This girl clearly thinks she's more ✨ famous ✨ than she actually is. God, she's so self involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I travelled a lot around the country as my job involved representing a uni at various schools/events etc so I had a similar constantly on a train life that she did on tour (going literally from Wales to past Birmingham and beyond and a different city every day across cities etc) and dear god I miss it so much right now - but I think what she’s referring to is how, kinda surprisingly, unorganised she is, as in she’s mentioned so many times in vlogs that her agent or someone involved has text her that she has a fitting the next day and I know in theatre it does happen with no notice but she always admits that she either didn’t realise or forgot, hence “making up for it” by being like an hour early when she does have to go, which is great but I’m sure the other people involved would rather you know what’s going on in the first place 🙃🙃🙃 even with short notice events I would always know exactly what my upcoming week looked like so her whole “being called away at short notice” meaning “someone reminded me so I had to run” stresses me out 😂

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah, I know she can be called to do things like fittings and auditions or whatever. I think it's the way she writes them like she's more famous/in demand than she actually is. Like she could have written about how much she misses her nephews or her parents or her friends but this what she's chosen to say she misses, again, about her self as per usual.

Off topic, but has she ever met or interacted with Oliver's family? Seems very quiet on that front.

There is absolutely zero justification for her getting a call telling her she needs to get a plane at 6am for a “meeting somewhere exciting” either before the pandemic or going forwards. She doesn’t have any specific skill that needs to be taken to an in-person “meeting” that can’t be done on Zoom. Considering she supposedly cares about the environment, you’d think she’d limit needless air travel. But no, she likes to think of herself as important.
Don't know what this is about as I don't do instagram or whatever but sounds like she confused Lord Lloyd-Webber with Lord Sugar and thought she was on The Apprentice :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
We get it, Carrie, you were gifted doughnuts by Doughnut Time and you're rubbing it in everyone's faces. No need to do three stories in a row about it.

Reactions: 7
I got an email the other day, regarding my ticket for Sister Act in London this July/August, saying the show has been postponed again until 2022.

What I'm wondering is if that has already been cancelled from a July start. Presumably this will almost certainly mean that Cinderella won't be opening in Spring. And nor will any other shows.

I got an email the other day, regarding my ticket for Sister Act in London this July/August, saying the show has been postponed again until 2022.

What I'm wondering is if that has already been cancelled from a July start. Presumably this will almost certainly mean that Cinderella won't be opening in Spring. And nor will any other shows.
I think six has been cancelled too

I'm having a hard time believing she gets phone calls at 6am asking her to be somewhere for a meeting.

This girl clearly thinks she's more ✨ famous ✨ than she actually is. God, she's so self involved.
As if she would answer the phone at 6am.

• Haha
Why are people even trying to defend her?

"Maybe she was having a bad day, blah, blah"

Maybe your idol isn't nice a person?

She only blocks people who disagree with her or call her out. If that's not a definition of a narcissist, I don't know what is!

I understand blocking someone for a valid reason like harassment, etc. but she takes it too far.

Reactions: 10
the comments on this tiktok make me so angry
As much as I don’t like the minion comments on this, especially as I myself woke up one day to find myself blocked on Twitter having literally never interacted with Carrie, only followed her for years and would have mentioned her in a blog review of Chitty and that was years and years before I found myself blocked, so it’s the definition of for no reason - but what I wanted to say is I do enjoy the irony that this TicTok has at least more comments that Carrie’s cover posted like six days ago now - it’s just the little things

the comments on this tiktok make me so angry
Not all the stans tagging Carrie in it (which the girl purposefully didn't) as if this is some dreadful, awful mistake and not something she's known to do on the daily 😒

The girl has even made a follow up video saying how much she still loves Carrie and supports her (I assume on other platforms) as if she needs to justify/downplay the callout. Nobody is all sweetness and light 100% of the time. You're also allowed to like someone's work but not like their behaviour (especially if it's behaviour that specifically made you feel crap).
Hopefuls need to let folk bleeping breathe, honestly 😅

Reactions: 9
From what I've read, she's known in the industry for her attitude! Even when I was a huge fan of hers, I didn't believe the sweetness and light attitude all the time.

Carrie has a nasty side and hopefully (see what i did there? 😜) people are beginning to see that.

This came up on my tiktok

Sorry I came here and posted without checking for new replies and didn’t see it had already been posted

Reactions: 2
All the comments are like "she's so lovely she's actually the nicest person ever to exist in the world so you must have done something wrong!" Do they realise that they don't actually know her?

Reactions: 8
All the comments are like "she's so lovely she's actually the nicest person ever to exist in the world so you must have done something wrong!" Do they realise that they don't actually know her?
Nope. The joy of parasocial relationships (where only one person is aware of the other's existence) is that those experiencing them often refuse to believe their perception of reality is anything but accurate.

I can’t believe how many people have tagged her in that TikTok. She doesn’t react well to things like this so she may well respond. Reading that girl’s original tweet, I can see why she blocked her. Carrie cannot handle comments like that, she gets massively triggered by people expressing disappointment about her sick days lol.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.