Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
It was obvious from the first time Oliver was in a video/photo with her, that she was extremely interested in him.
I never really got the appeal of Oliver from the photos I’ve seen (I only started keeping an eye on these threads a couple of months ago and have never watched her YouTube). But having seen him in Frozen a few weeks ago I’d climb him like a tree given half the chance! He’s got some serious sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Influencer5019

Was the live from his Instagram page or the ATM one? Do you know it this live have been saved?

Also Edgar is definitely going to be re-homed at some point, poor cat...
Also Joel knows that he isn't going to get a second contract with Hamilton so he is already pretending that he isn't sure/interested about renewing it to protect his big ego and change the narrative for his fans...😂🤡😂
Joel is totally the type to not like Edgar because he was Carrie's pet "with Oliver".

He'll probably get her a Samoyed for their first Christmas and become a stay at home dog Dad because he "knows and loves her so much yaknow" and definitely didn't stalk her online for ten years.

(I hope I'm correctly remembering that Carrie grew up with a Samoyed called Christmas).

The other option is hard-core fans pretend to be from far away to get noticed

I'm always sceptical when I see minor celebs post about people travelling half way around the world to see them, especially young ones who likely won't have the income
I will admit that I arranged some of my holiday to the UK to fit around Carrie's book tour and to see her in Heathers. I'm from New Zealand. My boyfriend was not particularly impressed about being dragged to these events 😅 I did meet Carrie at the signing and told her I'd come from NZ and watched her on YouTube for 7 years and she really did not care, so surely nothing has changed on that front for her?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Clover123

VIP Member
Still laughing at the fact that Carrie couldn’t remember what film they saw on their first date. Or do you think she just pretended not to remember during the ig live? She isn’t above pulling a little a-hole stunt like that just to diminish Joel‘s enthusiasm a bit.
I think she is relishing being the one who cares less. I think after Oli she is just loving the fact that Joel is head over heels and she gets to half ass it. She can be a dick and he won't call it out. I think every time she pulls a stunt like that she's just testing, and proving to herself that he is 100% going to let her away with whatever she wants because he knows she's less into it and he doesn't want to lose her.

It's a terrible match and I can only imagine she will become more domineering and rude as their relationship continues

AL10

VIP Member
They both as bad as eachother, both of them have been behaving unhinged and need their heads knocked together!

4BB02535-3701-47AC-B0DC-676A1833B7AE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Why don't they stay at her digs in Canterbury tonight and then explore in the morning then he drives back around lunchtime for his show in the evening? If I had done 3 shows yesterday and another two today I wouldn't really want to be driving 2hrs or so back to London to just have to come back again the next day.

ImagineElspeth

She's still insisting that they won't be telling anyone when they do get married. But there's no way that one of them won't leak the date. Either on purpose or because they're such idiots and will do or say something that gives it away.

• Haha

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
I was just watching her latest vlog, and I love how she was ranting about having a 12 hour day. Again, fuck off, Carrie. She would not make it in a real workplace. I once had schedules where I worked 9 A.M- 10 PM every Sunday, then I would have to go right back and do an eight hour shift the next morning at 8. Every week for almost a year. She only has one 12 hour day every time she techs a show. Poor baby.
cries in medschool. 24 hours ER shift with two final exams the next day or 32 obstetrics shifts. She really thinks she is hardest worker of them all because of tech days. I don’t see other musical performers/students complaining about it like she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

leabytottle

VIP Member
Is this really necessary… to repost it after Scott reposted it?!
I wonder how many back and forth of the same post we could get Joel to repost just because he’s tagged…
I don’t think he gets that reposting a post of your original post is a very odd thing to do. I’m sure half the time he doesn’t read what he’s reposting and just sees hes been tagged and reposts. Hence the time he did exactly that, when I lady was complaining about Hamilton.

• Haha

h0t$auce

i think it boils down to the simple fact that carrie has lived her life online for just under half her life and cannot comprehend the idea of doing otherwise. this sort of stuff would’ve been considered by a general audience as cuter and more tolerable when she was a 19 year old girl, but she’s a 30 year old woman now. it’s tasteless and old
Social media has also changed - how she posts isn't in style anymore. I feel like she'd get more positive feedback online if she adapted to a newer social media style. Nobody would have been annoyed about the Croatia trip if she used photo dumps (a recent trend on Insta). I went back through it and she posted 8 times in 4 days (2x on the 18th, 3 on the 19th, 1 on the 20th, and 2 on the 21st) with what feels like 100 stories. She could have done a photo dump at the end of the day (or one at the end of the trip). Joel posted even more (12 times) during the 4 days which didn't help things.

• Heart

Sanctified

VIP Member
Joel's doing a very short and boring live. Apparently he's mates with Scarlett Moffat? Said he watched I'm a celeb when his 'mate Scarlett was on it and he wanted her to win'.

-He says he's most like the genie from aladdin as 'he's fun'
-The best thing about being engaged is the fact it's to Carrie
-Won't see his parents at christmas this year because of Carrie's schedule
-Edgar is being a pain
-Someone asked if they had any christmas traditions together (stupid question) and he just said he's looking forward to creating new ones *barf*
-Doesn't know if he wants to renew his contract at Hamilton if offered

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Yes!! It's like she's never had a cat before, this is not how you pet a cat! She's clumsy and brash and just dreadful. Surprised Edgar puts up with it and doesn't attack, most cats would have bit her by now for that!

I love cats and have always had them up til a few years ago when I couldn't have them in my rented flat. I hate seeing her messing with the poor thing!
0A57BB15-7296-48EE-AC29-FAC71F8084D4.jpeg

Right on cue!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I was just watching her latest vlog, and I love how she was ranting about having a 12 hour day. Again, fuck off, Carrie. She would not make it in a real workplace. I once had schedules where I worked 9 A.M- 10 PM every Sunday, then I would have to go right back and do an eight hour shift the next morning at 8. Every week for almost a year. She only has one 12 hour day every time she techs a show. Poor baby.

• Haha
  • Angry

Mmmmmm

VIP Member
Also anyone else think that it's funny how Wednesday came out on Netflix and she hasn't fawned all over it and posted "remember when I was wednesday" stories
... and I was shaging Oliver in my dressing room while I had a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!" How times have changed...😂🤦😂

Carrie is now engaged to no neck Shrek 😂🤡😂

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
She truly lives in a bubble where she thinks everything she does is exclusive to her/theatre people and needs to be explained to her dumb viewers, while also expecting sympathy for her hardships. Like the way she thinks it's unheard of for a couple to only see each other once they're done with work.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
She is brash and heavy-handed in every sense of the words. She would be a terrible mother
“Mom, you gave me a PB&J even though I’m allergic to peanuts”

“Now, Truly Èponine Maple Fletcher-Montague, you asked for food, and you got food”

• Haha

jolene4745

VIP Member
She's clearly not. You've been touting this breakdown for 6 months and it's never come close materialising.
Eventually I think it will hit her and it might cause a breakdown, it can take months or even years of unresolved emotions to hit a breaking point and cause a breakdown. Never said it would happen overnight, I said she’s headed for one. How could she not be? It’s her fault for not dealing with things and jumping into this shitshow with Joel, regardless whether she has a breakdown or not she looks unhappy and dead inside.

I mean look at her when she’s doesn’t know she’s being filmed by Joel, she looks completely unhappy. Why does it seem like when I post my opinions on here I get attacked but when others post the same opinion they don’t?! It’s literally just my opinion on a gossip site, it’s not that serious and you don’t have to agree. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Sanctified

VIP Member
You don't see an AllThingsOrmson account with them. FFS, he waited a year to announce that he and Carrie were a real thing.
I still find it baffling that he created the allthingsmontague account the second the proposal was announced. I understand some couples having a joint account for business purposes (eg literally all travel vlogger couples), but these two have separate careers, and aren't even married! They've been together for 6 months for Pete's sake.

Even a Scott/Carrie joint account would make more sense than a Carrie/Joel one.

I've said it before, I'll say it again: allthingsmontague is the name a fan would make back in the 2006 era of piczo. It's honestly terrible. 'CarrieandJoel' would be way better - unless it's his way of getting his name out there? God knows what he was thinking.

• Haha
Right lads, this boomerang has pissed me right off with her little eye roll at having to do her ACTUAL JOB of 13 shows a week. My first performing job was a 9 week stint travelling 7000 miles round England, doing 3 shows a day driving round by myself sometimes to a different county for each show, all whilst battling my infamously toxic boss (has form in the industry), getting verbally abused/heckled by audience and venue staff, and all the while maintaining a longer than 5 month relationship long distance. This isn’t me wanting pity or showing off, but simply showing the reality for so many performers, and her privilege and ignorance is really showing. People would give anything for what she deems “hard work”. I honestly wonder how many of those in the industry who follow her, feel about her posting trivial tidbits from her cushioned life. She has clearly never been told “no” before ALW and can’t grasp the fact that she is not special. There is always someone more talented, hardworking and hungrier than you, and if you’re reading this dear Carrie, you need to pull your finger out and appreciate every opportunity that comes your way. Also please stop showing us your bum 💖

Attachments

• Heart