• Musical Theatre

Votes: 133 16.6%
  • Her books

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 56 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title has killlllled me omg I can hear the song in my head 😂 someone write a full version

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the thread @GrilledCheese
Love the title; since Les Mis is one of the few musicals I know all the lyrics to, I’d love more re-writings with C & J in them haha

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221115-101809.png

That comment about her and Joel's weight really got to her

Just ignore the hate comments! Establish boundaries! Don't go off on one yet again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
Recap:

Still trying to convince herself Joel is the one

The Allthingsmontague page seems like it was created for freebies and to justify their relationship/quick engagement. They've rewritten how they met for the 100th time.

Negative comments posted on Joel's live on the Hamilton IG page. Hamilton removed the post and we don't think he'll be asked to stay on

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1732250

Just ignore the hate comments! Establish boundaries! Don't go off on one yet again
She never neverrrrrr learns!! It’s like she thinks she’s become enlightened through therapy and understands herself fully etc etc… but she clearly hasn’t! If you repeat it enough it doesn’t become true.

Obviously that comment is inappropriate - messaging her anything like that directly is inappropriate. But you can’t stop the meanies, Carrie. Set healthy boundaries for yourself, rise above and stop oversharing.

Reactions: 33
She needs to find a new hairdresser. I know she has loyalty to the guy who does it but it’s a mess. I was with someone for years until one time my balayage was patchy af and one side was cut a good inch shorter than the other. Find someone who specifies in curls

Reactions: 37
Oh do shut up, Carrie, will ya?

I even agree with her, but she just wants sympathy and yet again ignores the hundreds of comments telling her how lovely she looks (which in that particular pic she doesn’t). Also, you CHOOSE to put your most private, intimate moments out there for all the world to see, and expect only sunshine and rainbows? Not even Normies like us only get positive comments. Gah

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She never neverrrrrr learns!! It’s like she thinks she’s become enlightened through therapy and understands herself fully etc etc… but she clearly hasn’t! If you repeat it enough it doesn’t become true.

Obviously that comment is inappropriate - messaging her anything like that directly is inappropriate. But you can’t stop the meanies, Carrie. Set healthy boundaries for yourself, rise above and stop oversharing.
The biggest thing I learnt in therapy was you can’t control other people so you need to control how you react and respond to others - that’s where the boundary comes in. Carrie doesn’t seem to get that shouting off about “oh I have boundaries, I don’t post eeeeevvverything on line” means absolutely nothing if she can’t cope well with whatever happens when she does post something. Yes the world should be a nicer place and people shouldn’t send awful comments but we all know they do and so you either choose to ignore them, turn off comments or stop living your life online 24/7!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She needs to find a new hairdresser. I know she has loyalty to the guy who does it but it’s a mess. I was with someone for years until one time my balayage was patchy af and one side was cut a good inch shorter than the other. Find someone who specifies in curls
She won't do that though as she needs to go to the trendy salons where she can make an Instagram reel holding a double-shot coffee in her reusable cup. For a girl who 'isn't like other girls' she really is a basic b*tch. The one feature she has that definitely isn't like most girls, and no I'm not talking about her 'rare brown eyes', and she completely fails to embrace it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1732250

Why is she letting this get to her when Jowl is a 'proud big boy' and Carrie doesn't shut up about body positivity?

For every negative comment, there are like a hundred positive ones and she never ever gives those people the time of day. If I was a fan that was supportive, I'd be well miffed that she was only ever replying to the meanie haters

Reactions: 41
It's her Instagram page, she can control it how she wants. Turn off the comments once in a while and focus on the positive ones. She should be engaging with her real fans, not the trolls
I can't believe she still hasn't learned this

If she continues to water the weeds in her garden, they'll just grow bigger (or whatever the saying is 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I'm starting to envy those of you who are already blocked. I'm sick of her crap in my 'suggested' grid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.