Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their story of meeting changes more time than I’ve had hot dinners
Her replies to fans comes across as quite rude because of the changing story. Eg she'll say they met and chatted for hours before they got together. Then a fan asks if they were friends for 8 years (since she implied they were) and she's like God no how did you get that idea, fake shocked

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My boyfriend used to be in the UK YouTube scene many years ago, and he did meet Carrie a couple of times - filling him in on the situation now and he‘s said well this would be like if I proposed to her and we went around telling everyone it was fine because we’d known each other for 11 years! Reckon he could have been in with a chance if he’d reached out at the beginning of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They are so cringeworthy. Whoever joked about the username being used for a Piczo website in 2006 was spot on.

I don't think I can take the cringe any more. I might have to unfollow the thread. It's just exhausting, and bullshit.

You can tell they’re struggling to answer anything as they legit basically only started talking 5 months before an engagement and there’s no magical story. It’s just a rushed engagement with a joint instagram page and nothing of substance to give
This. All their account is doing is showing how shallow it all is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is she dropping the Hope though? I mean, there will be no hope once they are married 😀
As if they keep private and professional apart. Lol
Hope is her middle name, so I don’t think she’s dropping it, it’s just not a double barrel

Reactions: 1
LOL so I've clearly been on this thread too much because I dreamt I WAS ENGAGED TO JOEL.

Here's my dream.
I had the ring on my finger. Joel and I were in a train station waiting to go to Disneyland.
The train was delayed by eight hours and all he did was lounge around in silence. He wanted mini donuts, so I brought him some because he would not stop whining.
When I came back I asked him about the update for the train. He looked on his phone and found out the train had BEEN AND GONE.
He had ONE JOB

So we then rushed to try and catch the train by taking other trains to meet at a crossing station. We did. We rushed to the train.
Then we found out the train was overbooked and people had taken our seats. He had insisted I buy him first-class seats.
I said "I'm not standing all the way to Paris" and he pulled a strop, demanding I go on the overcrowded train and get our seats. He said that it would be a waste of "our money" not to go, even though I paid for everything and bought first class because he insisted on it.
I was so done with his whining that I yanked the ring off my finger and yelled "I'm done with you, you selfish, lazy, slobbish, whining man-child" and left him on the platform with him stomping his feet and screaming after me that I was "throwing away the best thing [I'd] ever have".

I couldn't withstand him for a five-hour dream. The fact Carrie has put up with him for six months is admirable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Carrie, Carrie...Carrie!! You freaked out that much about turning 30 you're now engaged to your rebound!!!!
Don't suddenly act like you didn't!
I've lost track of everything that's gone on

But in summary.

She talks so much tit and to channel Davide, she's an 'ACTRESS (I mean the the face) AND A LIAR!!!!!!!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 19.03.03.png

Honestly it's giving 'He is a bit trash and I am out of this world and ethereal' but maybe I'm just being cynical.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I mentioned the other week I just got engaged. I forgot to tell you all that the week before I’d been moaning at my boyfriend about this girl I follow on Instagram getting engaged after 5 months when we’d been together for years. So I guess thanks Carrie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Already contradicted their extra month of spin. May - October is 5 months.
"Six months later, we’re engaged and couldn’t be happier or feel luckier."

I think they purposely worded it like that, so it can be also understood as: "six months have passed and we are engaged now". Not using the actual 5 months is obviously completely illogical and idiotic, but it serves their embarrassing fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Him being delusional and thinking that he's the mighty mighty masculine (and adored) manly protector
Sorry but WTF Joel, they’re not a couple??? Vanellope is A LITERAL CHILD and Ralph is her best friend. THE duck???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.