Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she's definitely sent these to herself. They pretty much address everything we've been saying on here. Hi Carrie 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 57
So you admit yourself that you didn't fancy him at all 8 years ago, when you had other options. 😂😂
IMG_20221113_180147.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Imagine having to do an Instagram Q&A to manage public opinion about your finance and try to spin your engagement story into something less insane. How romantic. Can't wait to tell the kids when they're older.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
They remind me of the couples from 90 Day Fiancé 😂 they do couples Q&As like this because that’s how they make money. And also most of them got engaged after 5 minutes too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s rich for Carrie to say turning thirty doesn’t mean anything other than you’ve lived for thirty years after drawing constant attention to turning thirty all year. I guess she’s finally realised you don’t go through some big, magical transformation the moment you stop being twenty-nine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
At this point I think the chances of Hamilton renewing his contract are virtually nonexistent. His poor behaviour is starting to make too many waves and they have a reputation to uphold. Not to mention the fact that I’m sure they can’t have been too pleased with him being off ‘sick’ for a week but still seemingly well enough to post daily Instagram videos and get a tattoo.
He won't care anymore. He can see all the money he's going to make from this relationship

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I suppose you do have to be SUPER organised to micro manage and control a whole other person, isn't that right Joel?
IMG_20221113_181126.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Carrie has said that she might buy another house with Joel, it’s not just coming from him. I think she bought the house thinking she would raise a family in with Oliver.
For the same reason Disneyland Paris is tainted by her ex-boyfriends 🙄 (funny how WDW is not)
I am so sure when she got the house she said it was going to be her forever home.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suppose you do have to be SUPER organised to micro manage and control a whole other person, isn't that right Joel? View attachment 1727909
Anyone could have answered that; the state of her home gives it away asap, as do her comments about never meeting deadlines.
Joel can’t be that organized either though, if his behavior the other day (when he basically missed that live) is anything to go by.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.