Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but I find it interesting that when Carrie announced Joel as her new boyfriend, his instagram followers quickly jumped from the 6-8 thousand he had to the 40 thousand he has now. But with this new joint instagram account they haven’t even reached 20 thousand followers yet. I wonder if that difference in numbers indicates a change in the tides as far as peoples interest in Carrie and especially in her relationships. But I suppose this could also be down to the face that Carrie hasn’t really announced the joint account to her followers yet.

Reactions: 24
You know you're toxic when your fans have to tell you they aren't haters before submitting a question because they're scared of getting blocked

Screenshot_20221113-182555~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Why is she dropping the Hope though? I mean, there will be no hope once they are married 😀
As if they keep private and professional apart. Lol
Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 - No 'hope' for the marriage

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Another thing I'd pay good money to see - him on stage with Oliver.

I would say he is aged out of Cunningham as well, but Stevie Webb recently posted it was his 37th birthday and he is still playing a 19-21yo.

Personally I think they'll be off travelling when his contract is up.
To Disneyland, then to Disneyworld then maybe they’ll go wild and do Epcot

• Haha
Reactions: 4
20 minutes to answer a question about her engagement date... come on Carrie give us some real tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their story of meeting changes more time than I’ve had hot dinners

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh my god I can barely keep up but a few thoughts

• it’s very telling that I don’t think any of the Hamilton cast are following their joint account 😂

• I’ve heard that Joel wanted to stay and do KG3 for another year. Most kings don’t last more than one contract because it’s a fairly lonely role, you’re not bonding with the rest of the cast much. It’ll be interesting to see if they do give him another year! I don’t think they open audition for the king, you have to be approached and asked to do it.

• STOP NO A COLLECTION OF PUMPKINS WITH IMPORTANT DATES ON??? WHYYY 🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You can tell they’re struggling to answer anything as they legit basically only started talking 5 months before an engagement and there’s no magical story. It’s just a rushed engagement with a joint instagram page and nothing of substance to give

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Carrie: “Turning 30 doesn’t mean anything, don’t pressure yourself!”
Also Carrie: “MUST GET ENGAGED TO THE FIRST GUY I MEET BY MY 30TH EVEN IF IT’S SHREK!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.