Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him being delusional and thinking that he's the mighty mighty masculine (and adored) manly protector
AHAHAHAHA has anyone seen the scene when he becomes so co-dependent that it ruins their friendship - maybe he's onto something

Screenshot 2022-11-13 at 7.14.45 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Joel is literally so vile and creepy and honestly, is the reason I’ve actually turned down seeing Hamilton as a Christmas gift from my partners family. I feel like seeing him would make my WAP and insides go dry from cringing so hard.

The fact he had to state that it’s and emerald and 4 diamonds makes me feel sick. Would be hilarious if they’re fake stones 😀😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but WTF Joel, they’re not a couple??? Vanellope is A LITERAL CHILD and Ralph is her best friend. THE duck???
Made an account to make this point. For sure not a romantic couple. I would say best friends/siblings vibes from Ralph and Vanellope.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hate this shacket. It’s far too long and doesn’t go with anything she wears.

She’s clearly only wearing it because it was a gift from ladbaby (I think) so thinks she’s really cool.

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Carry on.
Totally agree. Think the same every time I see it - it’s ugly and does nothing for her, looks wise. Doesn’t even go with anything else she wears?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely no way is she over Oliver

I was with my ex for longer than they were together, I won't go into details but treated me awfully towards the end, and it was a very bad break up.

Over a year down the line, I'm only just putting myself out there whilst my ex has broken up with the person he cheated on me with

I'm also one year older than Carrie. I want marriage and kids but know it'll take time to build that with a future partner.

It takes time and she hasn't not given herself time to heal and work on herself, it's ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Carrie is definitely over compensating. She’s never posted past relationships like this ever. But for all we know, she could be (more than likely) toxic asf and that’s why she’s never really held onto relationships that much.

Reactions: 24
I don’t mean to be a snob but I love how both of their go to’s for ‘fictional couples’ are animated children’s films. I’m genuinely curious if either of them have any higher brow interests outside of Disney, marvel or in Joel’s case, true crime? No wonder neither of them can act worth a damn, their taste/interests are all lowest common denominator fare. I dunno if that’s a fair correlation to draw but hey ho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I mentioned the other week I just got engaged. I forgot to tell you all that the week before I’d been moaning at my boyfriend about this girl I follow on Instagram getting engaged after 5 months when we’d been together for years. So I guess thanks Carrie 😂
Congratulations! :)
I am a year older than Carrie and have been with my boyfriend for 4 years... manifest for me that it happens soon too

(We are adults who have spoken about it, just not sure on how soon to expect :whistle:)

Carrie is definitely over compensating. She’s never posted past relationships like this ever. But for all we know, she could be (more than likely) toxic asf and that’s why she’s never really held onto relationships that much.
Carrie definitely posted Pete a lot back in the day. It was a softer launch though and they seemed well suited at the time, I was still a fan so Idk if GG felt differently.

Reactions: 6
For the same reason Disneyland Paris is tainted by her ex-boyfriends 🙄 (funny how WDW is not)
I am so sure when she got the house she said it was going to be her forever home.
It must be nice to pick and choose where you live/vacation every time you have a bad memory with an ex 😐

Reactions: 15
Not an expert but I don't understand this? It's still going to be her middle name, so like the rest of the population with middle names, she won't use it on everything... That's just normal though.
She's not like other people. She's quirky.

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My god, this is just narrative spinning and them trying to create their preferred narrative, and seemingly make them appear "normal" after months of an absolute shitshow.

What's worse is that some of their fans will be buying this tit, and hanging off their every word.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's coming across like a 13 year old who's just had her first kiss. It's so ick. None of it is romantic, just super cringe and twee.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.