Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Carrie, F1 is on right now. Remember when you were a “fan”… that lasted long.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
"We've received a lot of negativity."

I mean, yeah, true. But you've also received a lot of concern, a lot of bewilderment, and a lot of honest criticism too. But nah, obviously it's all meanie haters being mean and hatery :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Wow, seeing her write about changing her name to Carrie Montague just seems so real.
This is so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Saying no to Joel was completely off the cards"
🚩🚩🚩
To be fair, she says they both discussed it in depth. They enabled each other, and continue to do so.

I still think he got in there when she was vulnerable though, which is seedy and dodgy as duck.

Reactions: 28
Random but I find it interesting that when Carrie announced Joel as her new boyfriend, his instagram followers quickly jumped from the 6-8 thousand he had to the 40 thousand he has now. But with this new joint instagram account they haven’t even reached 20 thousand followers yet. I wonder if that difference in numbers indicates a change in the tides as far as peoples interest in Carrie and especially in her relationships. But I suppose this could also be down to the face that Carrie hasn’t really announced the joint account to her followers yet.
It’s not as high a number because the paid-for followers probably haven’t been arranged just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This couple page is going to be so mundane, not even going to tell us about the wedding but want us all to be invested in their boring daily lives anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t believe that she’s answering every single question that WE have been asking she’s so transparent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
This couple page is going to be so mundane, not even going to tell us about the wedding but want us all to be invested in their boring daily lives anyway 🙄
If they're not gonna share stuff about wedding prep, wtf are they gonna post about? They don't do anything

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.