Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think after Oliver, Carrie was like... I have had ENOUGH of jawlines in my life, there has been an abundance of bone structure and I'm over it! I want to find someone with absolutely NO jawline, none at all!!!!! I desire a man with a mashed potato jaw!

• Haha
Reactions: 120
Do you think after Oliver, Carrie was like... I have had ENOUGH of jawlines in my life, there has been an abundance of bone structure and I'm over it! I want to find someone with absolutely NO jawline, none at all!!!!! I desire a man with a mashed potato jaw!
Mashed potato jaw to complement her mashed potato ankles

I've said it before and I'll say it again: no one loves Oliver (and possibly Alessia) as much as Joel. Joel thought he would go through life alone, pining after people in relationships like Hitler, and now he has ownership in a London house, a fiance, and prospective Ogre babies. More than he ever could have dreamed of. All it took was Oliver dumping Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is anything private in that relationship anymore? That joined account is bananas.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t believe for a moment Carrie wrote that, it doesn’t even sound remotely the way she types 🤷🏽‍♀️
Long winding sentences are her style, and it's not full of exclamation points. Definitely feels more her than Joel to me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Carrie here, Joel AKA the best fiance ever" is the most 2004, written-by-a-14-year-old online thing I've ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 84
I swear all she ever does is brag about him driving her places. Also her feeling the need to clarify that it’s her posting when everyone was speculating that this was a Joel only enterprise haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really said I desire SHREK!!!! A dough ball!!!!!! Everyone be jealous cause I’ve hit the JACKPOT!!!!!!!! Wet lettuce for the WIN!!!! Take that meanie haters!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has to be extremely draining. I don’t know how she stands to be around the dough ball, I know she’s insufferable too but Joel takes it to another level. 😳
Have any of you watched "What We Do In The Shadows"? It's a comedy about a bunch of vampires and one of the main characters is an emotional vampire who feeds of people's emotions by draining them off their emotional energy. That's Joel xd.

Carrie, stop encouraging him 🙄
View attachment 1727455
Yeah, Joel definitely wrote that. Does not sound like Carrie at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been with my partner for over a year now and apart from 1 photo on insta, you would never know we are together! Secure relationships don’t need to prove themselves to anyone, let alone the whole entire world - take note Shrek and Fiona!

Reactions: 22
At least it’s not a weird pose in a picture between them for once, it’s probably the least weird picture of their relationship thus far (which isn’t saying much tbf :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Carrie here, Joel AKA the best fiance ever" is the most 2004, written-by-a-14-year-old online thing I've ever read.
Ugh yessss. The whole thing is so juvenile and cringy and the joint account is so weird. Imagine if the relationship ends and there is just this reminder of how ridiculous you acted for everyone to see. I get them making a joint account if they were some kinda power that anyone everyone had heard of but they’re just not. If my friend was doing this so publicly I’d have a word, by all means be disgustingly all over each other in private but to have this level of public affection and fawning over each other is embarrassing 🤢

Reactions: 20
That caption on the newest picture sounds very much like Joel and not Carrie so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually him who posted it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Interesting- those comments on a post by the official Hamilton account discussing Joel's off-putting social media use have disappeared. Clearly the higher ups have seen them then, wonder if they'll be having a word with Shrek?

• Wow
Reactions: 33
That caption on the newest picture sounds very much like Joel and not Carrie so I wouldn’t be surprised if it was actually him who posted it
Imagine calling yourself the best fiance ever, especially when you have nothing to show for it 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Interesting- those comments on a post by the official Hamilton account discussing Joel's off-putting social media use have disappeared. Clearly the higher ups have seen them then, wonder if they'll be having a word with Shrek?
his contract will be up in march/april (i think that’s when hamilton changes over anyway!) and i do wonder if it will be renewed. loads of other options for kg3 and they can’t like that their official show insta is starting to get comments about his manic content.

carrie’s mt career is about to hit a crossroads too (it’s hard to get parts with her age, especially given that she can’t dance) so, interesting.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.