Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think after Oliver, Carrie was like... I have had ENOUGH of jawlines in my life, there has been an abundance of bone structure and I'm over it! I want to find someone with absolutely NO jawline, none at all!!!!! I desire a man with a mashed potato jaw!
Hes got a chin like buzz lightyear

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting- those comments on a post by the official Hamilton account discussing Joel's off-putting social media use have disappeared. Clearly the higher ups have seen them then, wonder if they'll be having a word with Shrek?
I think that's why they've made this couple account. Been told to tidy up their personal ones so the cringe is harder to find...

Reactions: 20
I think that's why they've made this couple account. Been told to tidy up their personal ones so the cringe is harder to find...
Except Joel shares every single post to his story! And will share every repost (if there are any)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Carrie, stop encouraging him 🙄
View attachment 1727455
Like I already commented once, I just really don't understand what kind of deluded sense of self importance you have to have to post something like this. She's just describing the most basic couple interaction in the world- her boyfriend drove to drop off some things she needed, they had lunch together in a pretty place. Why do they think they need to show this off, on a dedicated account, like it's some really special thing everyone is yearning to see?

This would actually almost have been a cute post, if she'd uploaded it to her personal account. It's generally chill and happy for once. But on a dedicated couples' account it just comes across as soooo obnoxious. She has the bessssst fiancé in the world, everyone should know how special he is, he DROVE TO SEE HER omgggg bet you didn't know significant others could do that, now everyone clap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
She couldn't have posted that unless she logged out and logged back in (which lets be honest is too much effort). I thought on Instagram it only let's you log into 4 accounts per device? She has 5:

Carriehopefletcher
mredgarthecat
Prattleandpages
Heart.laughter
Allthingsmontague

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This was on the latest ATM post.
I’m putting it here because the reply is perfect and no doubt it will be deleted soon
Haha I think it already was deleted! But honestly it's not even a rude response - if I was say, pregnant with my first child and someone was like "any tips for childbirth?" I might have some ideas but obviously I wouldn't really know yet and be a bit confused as to why they would ask.

Bit weird to ask them how they navigate something when they have only been in that situation since, what, yesterday? As if they're experts on LDRs after that lol

Reactions: 7
his contract will be up in march/april (i think that’s when hamilton changes over anyway!) and i do wonder if it will be renewed. loads of other options for kg3 and they can’t like that their official show insta is starting to get comments about his manic content.

carrie’s mt career is about to hit a crossroads too (it’s hard to get parts with her age, especially given that she can’t dance) so, interesting.
What roles in the West end would suit his style? Which from his own posts and CV seems to be comedic roles.
The only thing I can think of is Elder Cunningham in Book of Mormon, but Tom Xander is leaving this month. Or if Beetlejuice gets a theatre then maybe Beetlejuice (Omg - could you imagine him as Beetlejuice and her as Lydia)

Tbh I think their 'joint ventures' mentioned in ATM will be travelling, as I doubt either of them are going to get cast in anything in the West End once his contract is up.

She couldn't have posted that unless she logged out and logged back in (which lets be honest is too much effort). I thought on Instagram it only let's you log into 4 accounts per device? She has 5:

Carriehopefletcher
mredgarthecat
Prattleandpages
Heart.laughter
Allthingsmontague
Who even has the time to post or maintain 5 insta accounts??

Also, 'allthingsmontague' is the worst account name I've ever seen. it's the name you'd find on a piczo fansite made by a 14 year old back in 2006.

Tbh I think their 'joint ventures' mentioned in ATM will be travelling, as I doubt either of them are going to get cast in anything in the West End once his contract is up.
Funnily enough, one of Carrie's most recent follows is a couple travel photography account (lensbetweenus)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What roles in the West end would suit his style? Which from his own posts and CV seems to be comedic roles.
The only thing I can think of is Elder Cunningham in Book of Mormon, but Tom Xander is leaving this month. Or if Beetlejuice gets a theatre then maybe Beetlejuice (Omg - could you imagine him as Beetlejuice and her as Lydia)

Carrie has aged out but lol at the image of her singing CREEPY OLD GUY about Joel

• Haha
Reactions: 19

beetlejujce is a great shout tbh - but there’s really not much that he hasn’t already done. he’s never going to be a leading man type and will always be the supporting character relief, and he’s gradually getting too old for those parts now. i will say that he has a good voice though! he could probably do a decent olaf in frozen but would he ever 🤣

carrie is also in the weird in between stage for female actresses where she’s too young for a lot of great older roles, but too old to play the younger ones. given her limited vocal range and the fact that she can’t dance, she’s out of a lot of potential revivals too.

Reactions: 16
That was why it came to my mind. I'd pay to see them both in it for that
"I know that on the outside he's disgusting and even on the inside, he's disgusting...
But I know that this time, I'm makin' it right

With my family by my side!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he could probably do a decent olaf in frozen but would he ever 🤣
Another thing I'd pay good money to see - him on stage with Oliver.

I would say he is aged out of Cunningham as well, but Stevie Webb recently posted it was his 37th birthday and he is still playing a 19-21yo.

Personally I think they'll be off travelling when his contract is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another thing I'd pay good money to see - him on stage with Oliver.

I would say he is aged out of Cunningham as well, but Stevie Webb recently posted it was his 37th birthday and he is still playing a 19-21yo.

Personally I think they'll be off travelling when his contract is up.
completely agree - i think he might get away with cunningham (i think josh gad was early-30s when he originated it) but that’s literally the last one i could think of! the pool for that type of role is small and he’s done most of them already 🤣

i would pay to see him with oliver too but completely agree that they’ll travel instead. they both know their limitations (though i admittedly did really enjoy carrie’s eponine) and this is all about creating their brand away from musical theatre.

edit: actually i’ll add the duke (or even zidler) from moulin rouge to my list for joel. he can do creepy, heck he’d be playing himself.

Last edited:
Good point - and Gavin was almost 40 when he opened as Price in London, right?(They’re both supposed to be 19.)

I would hope they DO go travelling… preferably somewhere with limited Wi-Fi. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.