Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ego can't handle the thought if any other man, regardless of the situation, being important to Carrie. As usual, just basing this on nothing but my own experiences, but I still believe that eventually Joel will try to isolate Carrie from her family and friends, with the final jewel in his crown being getting her away from Scott and all to himself once and for all.
Surely the entire point of her Scott Paige Appreciation Post was to make it clear to Joel that Scott is important to her and not going anywhere.

I mean it's a bit weird / a shame the two of them are communicating via insta posts rather than just talking about such things directly but hey-ho, they seem determined to live every aspect of their lives on social media whether we asked for it or not.

edit: why are we calling him Joella now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Carrie Hope Fletcher #45 red, the colour of Joel’s flags

(Inspired by Les Mis , of course)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I know it was ages ago but I just got round to looking at how much feet massagers are (I’m a dancer, and getting old and thinking I needed one) they are £100 + for decent ones and I don’t think she would scrimp on sexy prince Oliver Ormson, not like Joel’s pound shop wonders.
I’ve got so much to say and ponder on this, every time I come here to say something my poor little ADHD brain goes into meltdown and I stop functioning correctly

also, that interview is just bleeping bizarre all
Round, who is this girl and why/how did she interview him? Why does she always talk over
Him and then the conversation to her?
I can’t believe this is actually happen, it’s a car crash. I told my boyfriend I needed an iPad for work (half truth, I can manage) really it’s to try keep up with Joe and cazza.
I don’t hate Carrie at all, I’m a similar amount of extra and what’s been described as “main character energy” which I don’t mind so much but she’s taking all this abit far now, and when you become married you loose a lot of your identity, and become a pairx… it’s going to from HER to THEM very quickly, it’ll freak her out I just know it.

I hope her new pantos friends breathe some new life into her.,. Pref a nice panto prince who could administer the life by mouth to mouth. In the wings. Fingers cross anyway!

on another note if any one with a foot fetish or a spare foot massager (Carrie if you read here and still have it I will buy it off you, unless joes put his swamp toes in there hmu xxx.

sorry for the ramble I’m shattered but had to try verbalise it.

Carries back on cameo, her wedding still a sham tho 🤪

All my mates think Joel is not fully straight. I don’t either, and I don’t think carrie does, camp as houses x
I think the girl is an amateur theatre photographer, she also has an Instagram dedicated to her mental health
She may not have been a slick interviewer but apparently Joel wasn't the best guest either

Reactions: 7
Carrie Hope Fletcher #44 This thread will only last two days, Joel's red flags aren't just a phase

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I wonder if Carrie has met his family yet. Joel has been so busy trying to become a Fletcher but there’s been no mention of her meeting his parents. Didn’t someone say ages ago that Carrie never made the effort to get along with Ollie’s family, even refusing to stay there? Maybe the same thing is happening all over again.
I'm sure there were pictures shared here of her with his mum, and also at afternoon tea? Not sure they were on their instagrams though, I think maybe the afternoon tea one came from Facebook? But I can't remember, I'm sure someone else will remember though

Didn’t she say she bought her house to raise a family in? Why does Joel want to buy another? Is he that jealous that another man used to live there?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I saw that, and as someone here mentioned: It seemed to imply he was posting a meme that would be entertaining for his friends in the LGBT community, who he had tagged in the post. It wasn't him saying he was gay. And even if he were gay, assuming and/or basing an assumption of someone being gay on stereotypes like "they're camp" is not it.
Exactly, there are way more things to take issue with about Joel than what you believe his sexuality to be based on stereotypes that don’t need to be reinforced. People said the same thing all day long about Oliver and once he got with his new gf it died down. Even if Joel were bisexual there’s…nothing wrong with that? He’s still with Carrie and bisexual? Having hehe inside jokes about how he’s gay and how stupid is Carrie for dating a gay man because the closet is glass isn’t funny tbh, it’s just weird internalised homophobia.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Didn’t she say she bought her house to raise a family in? Why does Joel want to buy another? Is he that jealous that another man used to live there?
Carrie has said that she might buy another house with Joel, it’s not just coming from him. I think she bought the house thinking she would raise a family in with Oliver.

• Haha
I'm sure there were pictures shared here of her with his mum, and also at afternoon tea? Not sure they were on their instagrams though, I think maybe the afternoon tea one came from Facebook? But I can't remember, I'm sure someone else will remember though
Yeah there were, there was afternoon tea with cups of corn on the cob and I found that so weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was wondering earlier ..what the Hottie's friends are trying to represent in the musical? I believe that I roughly know the storyline of frozen and have never seen those felted hat people before 🤔 unless they are supposed to replace the troll creatures?
This number is at the beginning of act two where Anna and kristoff go to oaken’s shop. There they sing hygge and the ensemble come out of the sauna in towels. As the song goes on more and more of them come out.

The troll replacements don’t look like that, they look more ‘tribal, of the forest’ type thing.

Reactions: 9
It’s interesting that there are people posting comments on the Hamilton Instagram about being unimpressed by Joel’s King George. I saw Waitress several times in the west end, with a different Ogie each time, one of them being our dear old Mr. Joel Montague. The others were the original Jack McBrayer, Blake Harrison (of Inbetweeners fame), and the stunt cast Joe Sugg. I have to say that even though Joel was arguably the strongest singer of the lot (although Blake Harrison was surprisingly good), he was by far my least favourite portrayal overall. And that includes Joe Sugg 😂. Ogie is the comic relief, but due to the nature of the character he can verge on creepy if there is no chemistry with the actress playing opposite him. Joel brought all of the creepy and none of the charisma.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
From the clips I’ve seen of Joel performing I reckon he’s similar to Carrie. Excellent singing voice but without the charm, imagination or general awareness of themselves (or others) to ever turn out a truly great acting performance.

Reactions: 19
It’s interesting that there are people posting comments on the Hamilton Instagram about being unimpressed by Joel’s King George. I saw Waitress several times in the west end, with a different Ogie each time, one of them being our dear old Mr. Joel Montague. The others were the original Jack McBrayer, Blake Harrison (of Inbetweeners fame), and the stunt cast Joe Sugg. I have to say that even though Joel was arguably the strongest singer of the lot (although Blake Harrison was surprisingly good), he was by far my least favourite portrayal overall. And that includes Joe Sugg 😂. Ogie is the comic relief, but due to the nature of the character he can verge on creepy if there is no chemistry with the actress playing opposite him. Joel brought all of the creepy and none of the charisma.
same!!! blake harrison was absolutely my favourite (though i enjoyed joe sugg more than i expected to), i really didn’t like joel’s portrayal at all. like you said, he went full creep whereas the others managed to keep a sweetness to it.

he’s my least favourite king george too. just does this face ☹ and stamps a lot - the best kg3s play him as petulant but still with a sense of danger. his understudy (barney hudson) is outstanding.

Reactions: 20
I just had a thought - what if Scott and Joel had a little fling while Carrie’s off at panto?
I’d be incredibly surprised if this happened. Scott and Carrie seem to have a very genuine friendship, I don’t think he’d betray her like that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.