Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive only just realised her costar in the panto is Captain Captain from Swashbuckle. My 3yo would be jealous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So I don't really keep up with Celinde, but just had this pop up in my recommendations on YT

Did Carrie say anything about this? Celinde is getting all of these amazing opportunities while Carrie is in panto 🤭
I thought with Celinde being 'the best friend a girl could ask for', she'd have at least gushed about it. But she also kept quiet when Celinde was cast in Rocketman soooo...

(I'm also jealous she got to duet with Adam Jacobs)

Reactions: 19
Finally caught up!

Was searching for that walkawaycarrie Insta only to find it’s already been taken down 😂 didn’t even get a chance to look at it lol!

Them and this allthingsmontague is just hypocritical! They’ve moaned no one knows their relationship to comment on it but they make a joint Insta for their “love story”, what a joke 😂. It’s probably more Joel than Carrie but I don’t wanna here any complaints from the asscrack twins when people comment on their relationship coz they are now actively encouraging people to get invested.

And not to mention the narrative they are going for is just bollocks, does Carrie not realise it makes her sound terrible😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Finally caught up!

Was searching for that walkawaycarrie Insta only to find it’s already been taken down 😂 didn’t even get a chance to look at it lol!

Them and this allthingsmontague is just hypocritical! They’ve moaned no one knows their relationship to comment on it but they make a joint Insta for their “love story”, what a joke 😂. It’s probably more Joel than Carrie but I don’t wanna here any complaints from the asscrack twins when people comment on their relationship coz they are now actively encouraging people to get invested.

And not to mention the narrative they are going for is just bollocks, does Carrie not realise it makes her sound terrible😂
Good!! Let it make her sound terrible! She needs to know shes not perfect and a gift from god!

Reactions: 6
Finally caught up!

The asscrack twins gets me every time 💀💀🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the fact of how Carrie seems to look so much more “alive” in photos when Joel isn’t around.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t get over the fact of how Carrie seems to look so much more “alive” in photos when Joel isn’t around.
He has to be extremely draining. I don’t know how she stands to be around the dough ball, I know she’s insufferable too but Joel takes it to another level. 😳

Reactions: 7
So I don't really keep up with Celinde, but just had this pop up in my recommendations on YT

Did Carrie say anything about this? Celinde is getting all of these amazing opportunities while Carrie is in panto 🤭
I thought with Celinde being 'the best friend a girl could ask for', she'd have at least gushed about it. But she also kept quiet when Celinde was cast in Rocketman soooo...

(I'm also jealous she got to duet with Adam Jacobs)
She did actually. She posted a snippet on her stories with the caption "an actual princess". And come on now, Celinde is on a completely different level as Carrie. Celinde is an actual west end leading lady. Where as Carrie only gets leading parts for the clout and her fanbase to sell tickets. That's obviously over now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did actually. She posted a snippet on her stories with the caption "an actual princess". And come on now, Celinde is on a completely different level as Carrie. Celinde is an actual west end leading lady. Where as Carrie only gets leading parts for the clout and her fanbase to sell tickets. That's obviously over now.
I must have missed that, but that must have been the extent of it right? She posts story after story of other people's accomplishments (like when Lauren Byrne got the Miss Honey part), but Celinde gets a teeny snippet of something that was originally Celinde's post anyway? Seems a bit half arsed lol

View attachment 1727275

I can still see the ATM page? 🤔
I think it's the walkawaycarrie insta that's gone. Joel would never delete this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carrie, listen to yourself from 10 years ago.

“Personally I’m someone who falls in love very quickly, because I’m very emotional and very passionate and as soon as I find someone I really like and have a lot in common with and want to share experiences with, I suddenly get attached to that person and part of that just becomes falling in love with them. However when I look back at the times I’ve said “I love you” to someone, the phrase “I love you” in hindsight I have said it without meaning it. I’ve said it because I love them in that moment but as soon as that moments faded I suddenly realize what I’ve said has been quite extreme and quite intense and that I didn’t actually mean it long term, I just meant it in that moment…that’s quiet a big thing to admit…especially to the people I’ve said it to, I’m sure people have said it to me and felt exactly the same way so it works both ways I guess”

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Wow, they really did some mental gymnastics to come up with a story that makes them appear a smidge less unhinged. Well done, Montagews :D I'm guessing this is the basics of the story they will tell in interviews if they manage to sell their wedding to some magazine. No doubt it will change again, Carrie has never been known to be consistent in the narratives she comes up with, and I don't think Joel is much better. I'm so happy for Carrie though that she finally found someone just like her <3

• Haha
Reactions: 18

“Personally I’m someone who falls in love very quickly, because I’m very emotional and very passionate and as soon as I find someone I really like and have a lot in common with and want to share experiences with, I suddenly get attached to that person and part of that just becomes falling in love with them. However when I look back at the times I’ve said “I love you” to someone, the phrase “I love you” in hindsight I have said it without meaning it. I’ve said it because I love them in that moment but as soon as that moments faded I suddenly realize what I’ve said has been quite extreme and quite intense and that I didn’t actually mean it long term, I just meant it in that moment…that’s quiet a big thing to admit…especially to the people I’ve said it to, I’m sure people have said it to me and felt exactly the same way so it works both ways I guess”
Attachment issues so strong she's anchored herself to a slug.

It's so frustrating to see this happening from the outside.

Reactions: 21
Wow, the comments under the Joel live on the Hamilton West End Instagram are an interesting read. Multiple people saying they won’t book until he leaves the cast. And one person who has seen him posted this. I bet the comments will get deleted but it’s interesting that people are starting to express their feelings to the show’s page now. View attachment 1726759
When I first read this I misread matinee as ‘manatee’ and thought the poster was referring to Joel as ‘The Manatee’ 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

It’s sad how much the pain of her heartbreak has caused Carrie to regress emotionally this year. She was never perfect, always prone to black and white thinking and petulance. But she did seem to attempt self reflection atleast occasionally. It feels like she’s just decided to double down on all of her worst impulses now.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.