Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What roles in the West end would suit his style? Which from his own posts and CV seems to be comedic roles.
The only thing I can think of is Elder Cunningham in Book of Mormon, but Tom Xander is leaving this month. Or if Beetlejuice gets a theatre then maybe Beetlejuice (Omg - could you imagine him as Beetlejuice and her as Lydia)
Joel will never play Beetlejuice, who has to be very charismatic and full of energy. Creepy in a fun way. "The Whole Being Dead Thing" isn't supposed to make the audience wish they were dead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Except Joel shares every single post to his story! And will share every repost (if there are any)
How pathetic are these two that they can’t possibly stop themselves from posting about their private lives? And they want maximum audience too, hence Joel sharing every post on his account. I bet in their deluded minds they think this is much better and nobody can accuse them of being unprofessional or oversharing. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
beetlejujce is a great shout tbh - but there’s really not much that he hasn’t already done. he’s never going to be a leading man type and will always be the supporting character relief, and he’s gradually getting too old for those parts now. i will say that he has a good voice though! he could probably do a decent olaf in frozen but would he ever 🤣

carrie is also in the weird in between stage for female actresses where she’s too young for a lot of great older roles, but too old to play the younger ones. given her limited vocal range and the fact that she can’t dance, she’s out of a lot of potential revivals too.
I'm sorry I totally disagree, for MT he has a tit voice and is way out of his league in the West End which makes me believe he's is cast because of some insider click. Check out his insta of him murdering stand by me a few years back. My postman sings better

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carrie’s doing a Q&A on the ATM page right now!! Be gentle, guys 😂

Kind of cringe that they’re doing an hour+ (?) car trip together and she wants to spend it doing a Q&A though… What was this about them being such a unique amazing couple because they actually TALK to each other!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm sorry I totally disagree, for MT he has a tit voice and is way out of his league in the West End which makes me believe he's is cast because of some insider click. Check out his insta of him murdering stand by me a few years back. My postman sings better
aw i didn’t mind him in waitress, his voice is fine imo. his acting and general stage presence is what lets him down. he does have a tendency to over-sing, which he does in hamilton multiple times, but i wouldn’t say he’s bad vocally. i’ve heard much worse in the west end over the years! he is, however, bad at everything else 🤣

Reactions: 8
Joel will never play Beetlejuice, who has to be very charismatic and full of energy. Creepy in a fun way. "The Whole Being Dead Thing" isn't supposed to make the audience wish they were dead
I heard someone suggest Simon Lipkin for the London transfer and now I can’t imagine anyone else doing it. Now there’s a triple threat - plus naturally comedic down to his very bones AND a skilled puppeteer. Joel could never. 😅

Reactions: 13
he would be like “say my name!!” and the entire audience would be like “um……. no thank you.”

he absolutely doesn’t have the charisma for it. sadly it seems to be a natural progression from school of rock to there, hopefully he doesn’t do it 🤣 that’s if it ever comes to the west end though!

I heard someone suggest Simon Lipkin for the London transfer and now I can’t imagine anyone else doing it. Now there’s a triple threat - plus naturally comedic down to his very bones AND a skilled puppeteer. Joel could never. 😅
i LOVED him in guys and dolls! great shout, i will accept no one else.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kind of cringe that they’re doing an hour+ (?) car trip together and she wants to spend it doing a Q&A though… What was this about them being such a unique amazing couple because they actually TALK to each other!?
So he drove all her stuff to Canterbury, but she’s going back home tonight anyway? He’s basically just become her chauffeur. (She probably has too much crap to transport it on the train, but she could’ve travelled home today and then they both could’ve driven her back to Canterbury with her stuff tomorrow assuming she goes back tomorrow)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Carrie is busy asking themselves questions. Let's see what bullshit questions they will get.

• Haha
I had the biggest crush on that man in 2007 lol, went to see Avenue Q for my 16th birthday! We know he can do trekkie monster's voice so he could totes be beetlejuice!

If we are paralleling Brightman, I saw David Fynn in SOH and he is amazing too

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Riiiight? The fact that they are both singers too and they don’t think to have a sing a long and just have fun with each other on the drive or just chat seeing as they’ve been apart for the weekend.

Reactions: 11
Love Simon! He was in incredible in Rock of Ages!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This q&a will most definitely respond to negative comments. I can sense the unhinged rambles that will be posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
completely agree - i think he might get away with cunningham (i think josh gad was early-30s when he originated it) but that’s literally the last one i could think of! the pool for that type of role is small and he’s done most of them already 🤣

i would pay to see him with oliver too but completely agree that they’ll travel instead. they both know their limitations (though i admittedly did really enjoy carrie’s eponine) and this is all about creating their brand away from musical theatre.

edit: actually i’ll add the duke (or even zidler) from moulin rouge to my list for joel. he can do creepy, heck he’d be playing himself.
The hope is that Ollie Jacobson gets promoted to principal and/or Conner Peirson comes.on board for Cunningham

Duke or Zidler - yup. No acting required

Reactions: 3
Carrie here!!!! Today I asked Joeljewel if we had any toilet paper rolls left and he answered YES WE HAVE THREE LEFT!!!! ❤❤ I am SO PROUD to have the best fiancé ever in the history of all the universes!!!!!! He's ways SO EAGER to help 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Not that any of you would know what it's like ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

- Jo-- I mean Carrie xx

P.s. Disney plz send free stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
completely agree - i think he might get away with cunningham (i think josh gad was early-30s when he originated it) but that’s literally the last one i could think of! the pool for that type of role is small and he’s done most of them already 🤣

i would pay to see him with oliver too but completely agree that they’ll travel instead. they both know their limitations (though i admittedly did really enjoy carrie’s eponine) and this is all about creating their brand away from musical theatre.

edit: actually i’ll add the duke (or even zidler) from moulin rouge to my list for joel. he can do creepy, heck he’d be playing himself.
He’d be no good for the Duke in the stage production of Moulin Rouge - he’s supposed to be handsome and not so much overtly creepy but controlling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Carrie here!!!! Today I asked Joeljewel if we had any toilet paper rolls left and he answered YES WE HAVE THREE LEFT!!!! ❤❤ I am SO PROUD to have the best fiancé ever in the history of all the universes!!!!!! He's ways SO EAGER to help 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Not that any of you would know what it's like ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

- Jo-- I mean Carrie xx

P.s. Disney plz send free stuff
Screaming 💀💀😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that they celebrate such basic stuff really makes me question whether they do anything genuinely nice for each other. I've never posted anything publicly that my partner has done for me, but him driving a suitcase over and having lunch with me wouldn't even register as something to boast about, it's just so normal?

They're trying way too hard to save Joel's reputation by now- the phrase damning with faint praise springs to mind!!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.