Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he drove all her stuff to Canterbury, but she’s going back home tonight anyway? He’s basically just become her chauffeur. (She probably has too much crap to transport it on the train, but she could’ve travelled home today and then they both could’ve driven her back to Canterbury with her stuff tomorrow assuming she goes back tomorrow)
She truly can't be without her freebies even for a day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact that they celebrate such basic stuff really makes me question whether they do anything genuinely nice for each other. I've never posted anything publicly that my partner has done for me, but him driving a suitcase over and having lunch with me wouldn't even register as something to boast about, it's just so normal?
I had a friend drive further than than to visit me for lunch today. It’s what people do, they’re not special.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At least it’s not a weird pose in a picture between them for once, it’s probably the least weird picture of their relationship thus far (which isn’t saying much tbf :ROFLMAO: )
Right? I thought "that's such a nice picture" and then realized it's just because they have their mouths closed for a change.

Try that more often. (Freebie for ya, Care...)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My fav part about the recent post is that Carrie said he's the "BEST FIANCE EVER" when he's the ONLY fiance she's ever had :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
completely agree - i think he might get away with cunningham (i think josh gad was early-30s when he originated it) but that’s literally the last one i could think of! the pool for that type of role is small and he’s done most of them already 🤣

i would pay to see him with oliver too but completely agree that they’ll travel instead. they both know their limitations (though i admittedly did really enjoy carrie’s eponine) and this is all about creating their brand away from musical theatre.

edit: actually i’ll add the duke (or even zidler) from moulin rouge to my list for joel. he can do creepy, heck he’d be playing himself.
The Duke in the stage version of moulin rouge is hot, he is a creep but a hot creep. And zidler is usually cast older and has some warmth to him so I don't see Joel as either of those.

Oliver however could possibly be The Duke, although maybe a bit young

Reactions: 10
Considering it's only her first weekend away for panto and he's already driven there... and they're now doing a Q&A on their couples account, I'm counting it as "ticking off" this bingo box ;)

They can never just enjoy the moment in privacy

Edit: Thoughts on ticking off the damaging DM's? Initially was thinking there might be more that the Ronaldo ones but they're clearly becoming damaging if people are talking about it on official Hamilton posts...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have had to sign up because I’ve been lurking for over two weeks now and feel I should join in the conversation!

I a MASSIVE musical theatre fan but have never seen either of them perform… yet. I do work in the industry but I’m not an actor but I do know everyone in the MT world is discussing them. I am very interested to see how this plays out… especially with the producers of Hamilton, they won’t want any bad press.

My deep concern here is young fans being influenced to think this is a normal relationship and something to aspire to. So many red flags are being displayed here, I don’t even know any love island couples who have set up joint
accounts 👀

Heartbreak is something we all deal with differently but to be engaged six months in, makes no sense. Be in a new relationship, I totally get that but to be engaged basically screams how insecure and lonely they both have been/are!

Reactions: 43
Considering it's only her first weekend away for panto and he's already driven there... and they're now doing a Q&A on their couples account, I'm counting it as "ticking off" this bingo box ;)

They can never just enjoy the moment in privacy

Edit: Thoughts on ticking off the damaging DM's? Initially was thinking there might be more that the Ronaldo ones but they're clearly becoming damaging if people are talking about it on official Hamilton posts...
Tick it off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point I think the chances of Hamilton renewing his contract are virtually nonexistent. His poor behaviour is starting to make too many waves and they have a reputation to uphold. Not to mention the fact that I’m sure they can’t have been too pleased with him being off ‘sick’ for a week but still seemingly well enough to post daily Instagram videos and get a tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The Duke in the stage version of moulin rouge is hot, he is a creep but a hot creep. And zidler is usually cast older and has some warmth to him so I don't see Joel as either of those.

Oliver however could possibly be The Duke, although maybe a bit young
fair point! i saw the understudy who went full creep but i definitely agree that the original recording is hot creep! i also never on any level want to hear joel sing only girl in the world so i rescind my original statement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.