Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, guys, guys! Calm the fook down! I only travelled from one part of Ireland to another and spent the day with family, and we're already 11 pages deep in Montafletch drama 😅 I don't know if I'll ever catch up at this rate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When you started the year waking up to this.
A3D16B12-87D3-4010-9E32-A0CD18F4BEFA.jpeg

And end the year waking up to this…😂🤢
289B8E81-4C81-46F9-8C5D-84512A0F3B9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 104
To be honest, the red flags account does feel like taking things a step too far. It’s one thing for us to witch and moan on here, but throwing it in their faces is maybe a bit much.
On the other hand, she doesn’t have to look at it if she doesn’t want to, she can easily preserve her echo chamber of sycophants by just never acknowledging it. But I’d put money on an incoming “meany haters are mean” post from both of them
Tbh, I agree with this. Don't get me wrong, I agree with Joel being a walking red flag and a very questionable character, but when I saw the account I felt a little uneasy. I know it may not be a tattler but I don't really see what making that account is going to achieve. Sure it may bring some more awareness to the things Joel has been doing and saying, but from the comments I see already people are finding screenshots online anyway if they go looking for them.

Reactions: 16
The hashtags on walkawaycarrie. I’m dying that they’ve used all things montague, that will wind Joel up so much 😂
Who set that up 😭 was it a Tattler 🤣. I need to sit down and look at it later. Will make a tea and catch up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think it was anyone who actively posts here. Maybe a lurker. I feel like someone would've said they made it if it was an active user

Reactions: 16
Oliver is looking more and more attractive to me .. I acknowledged that he was above Carrie's league in the past, but now I'm starting to like him myself 😅.. it must be the contrast..
Funny thing is that there were lots of negative comments about Ollie's looks too when they were dating :D. Though I think the most annoying thing about him was how smug Carrie was about their relationship. With him she never wrote about winning some jackpot, but she certainly behaved that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If all thingsmontague.com was someone from here, please come forward. It’s absolute genius and we need to adequately thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh, I agree with this. Don't get me wrong, I agree with Joel being a walking red flag and a very questionable character, but when I saw the account I felt a little uneasy. I know it may not be a tattler but I don't really see what making that account is going to achieve. Sure it may bring some more awareness to the things Joel has been doing and saying, but from the comments I see already people are finding screenshots online anyway if they go looking for them.
Maybe the creator is using it as a bad behaviour archive. If you're not on tattle, you're probably not going to see the screenshots from his facebook. When you've got Carrie and Joel deleting comments that mention the facebook posts (ie deleting the evidence) it's easy for them to fob off their gullible followers. "Oh people are just being mean for no reason".

Like no, we're calling you out on your fascist, incel, bullshit posts. Stop trying to pretend that Joel didn't write that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny thing is that there were lots of negative comments about Ollie's looks too when they were dating :D. Though I think the most annoying thing about him was how smug Carrie was about their relationship. With him she never wrote about winning some jackpot, but she certainly behaved that way.
well I wasn't there at the time 😅 I would have defended his appearance. He reminds me of an endearing duck with slightly too close set eyes, I like ducks 🤷‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Oliver is absolutely smug, but when you go through life looking like Prince Eric that will always be a potential risk 😂 Joel’s smugness, on the other hand, clearly comes from his mummy telling him he’s the prettiest little ogre she’s ever seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Doesn't everyone feel that way about their partner though? Nobody's looking at their partner and thinking meh they're not the best but they'll do 😂 I'm sure I said I was "lucky" to have my ex, friends told me how "amazing" he was. He was an absolute narcissist I just didn't see it.

Reactions: 3
If all thingsmontague.com was someone from here, please come forward. It’s absolute genius and we need to adequately thank you 😂
I think they kinda admitted it at the time but I can't remember the username. Someone suggested it (jokingly? idk) and someone replied 'i'll do my best' or 'i'll see what i can do'. Something along those lines. I don't think I've seen anyone confirm it was them since that comment though

edit- even if I did know the username, I wouldn't repeat it. Jowl and Carrot can search for it themselves if they're that bothered lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.